The Minotaur's "Wife" (Closed with BabyDaddy)
It was spring and the mating rituals had all begun, save for one specie, the minotaur, though ull headed, rash and short tempered, they always long to find a kind and loving person as their mate. One of them was Aristophanes, or Risto for short, the strongest of his kind and a tribe's chief, he was often alone and thinking mostly for his tibe ... That was until he met you.

---

Name: Risto
Specie: Minotaur
Role: Seeder
Description: Broad shoulders, white fur, muscular at least 7'8" or 8'3", red eyes, looks intinidating but slightlykind and gentle.
Name: Achteron
Human
Description: A young hunter who wanders too close to a minotaur tribe and pays for it.

---

Achteron silently shuffled along the forest path. His bow was drawn and ready, waiting to strike at any small vermin that crossed his way. The forest was eerily quiet, but he didn't notice.
Risto sat at a rock, watching the young minotaurs play and chase after each other. A hand gripped his staff tightly, the other gripped a sword, his red eyes scanned the area for any danger.

He could feel it.
Achteron continued on, unaware that he had just crossed into a minotaur tribe's territory. The birds had stopped singing around him, and he looked around warily. "Hello?" he called. No response. He continued on carefully, whipping his head around to check for any trouble. But the only thing he saw was a squirrel running across the trail. He whipped his bow out and pinned the animal dead in its tracks.
Risto's ear twitched, he got up and walked to where he was hearing noise.

"Who dares enter my territory?" He bellowed, his deep voice echoing through the trees.
Achteron's eyes widened. "Who's there?" he cried, whirling around in a circle with his bow drawn. He was terrified and his heart pounded, but he couldn't show that. He looked around desperately, scanning for the source of that terrible voice.
"The leader of the Thespis Tribe, and on what grounds do you stand that you dare trespass on our ground?" Risto continued, his deep voice was still loud, scattering everywhere and disturbing the peaceful serenity of the forest.

He still waited for the right time to emerge from where he hid.
Achteron's breath hitched in his throat. Thespis. Minotaurs. Shit. He tried to calm his nerves but inside, he was terrified. "I am a hunter, searching for food for my tribe!" he managed to shout, but his voice came out weak compared to the booming voice of this invisible threat.
Risto smirked, he then went outside of his hiding place, his red eyes falling on Achteron with interest.

"I will allow you but...on one condition." He said with a quiet voice. "Will you accept it?" He asked.
Achteron's jaw nearly hit the floor. This minotaur was bigger than any corpse he'd ever seen. His muscles rippled and he towered over the hunter. Though Achteron still had one bargaining piece over him.

"Well...that depends on if you accept mine," he said, motioning his head toward the bow he had drawn, aiming right at the beast's chest.
Risto smirked, "Go on, shoot me mortal." He said as he gestured to the bow and arrows.
Achteron held his bow still. The minotaur was clearly taunting him. If he pulled the trigger, the arrow would stick in the creature's gut and he would be mauled immediately. No, it wasn't worth it.

He reluctantly dropped his bow, staring the creature in the eyes. "Fine," he said flatly.
Risto nodded, satisfied with what Achteron has said as a sign of defeat.

"Very well. I will help your tribe with their food, but you shall bear my young. Agreed?" He asked with a smorl, "you will return to your tribe of course but you will say that you are pregnant with a god's spawn." He added more as an afterthought.
Achteron's eyes widened. "Never!" he cried.

(What's the plan for this? He impregnates him and returns to Achteron to his tribe, and then comes back when Achteron is farther along in the pregnancy? I don't care what it is, but I don't know where this is going)
((Well a bit like that. But during his pregnancy, a girl that is a spy of Risto's goes there as a caretaker of his and befriends him. During the birth, Risto arrives under the guise of a young warrior concerned for Achteron's sake. That okay with you?))

Risto snarled, "Very well, but this harvest moon shall be hard upon you and you WILL return to me begging for my help!"
(Okay. How much of the pregnancy do you want to roleplay?)

Achteron sneered, but inwardly, he was terrified. The minotaur was right. His village was starving, and this might be the only chance to save it. But...he couldn't do it. Could he?

As he turned to leave, his gaze fell back to the minotaur. What would he do? Save the village...or save himself?
((I'll let you decide.))

Risto watched him walk away, he was confident the boy will save his tribe. After all, he knew how to help them.
(It depends. Are we planning to roleplay this with multiple pregnancies and children? If so, I wouldn't mind a scenario where Risto comes to claim Achteron as his wife and bring him to live with the tribe. Or something else you have in mind.)

Sure enough, the minotaur was right. Harvest time yielded little food for the village, and famine was all but inevitable. As Achteron sat in his hut at the edge of the hamlet, he gazed towards the wilderness with a grimace. The minotaur's prophecy had come true. And he knew exactly what needed to be done.
((Well yeah, multiple pregnancies. If you'd like we could so the impregnation then skip to the birth.))

Risto sat in front of his tribe's table, their harvest was successful and they were about to feast. A smirk evident on his face.
(I'd prefer not. I'm more of a fan of the pregnancy. Though I wouldn't mind skipping to when he's huge)

Achteron trudged through the forest, retracing his steps from a month ago. This was possibly going to be the worst experience of his life. Groveling at the feet of a beast...being...impregnated...he shook his head and spat at the thought. He was never going to be a carrier. That was for the lowly men and the one who stayed inside. Not him. Or at least, so he thought.

Soon, he reached the forest where the birds were silent and the woods were still. This was it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,802 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,135 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,860 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,199 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,080 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,125 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8