Mpreg Dynasty (closed with SRuiz)
Shu and Wei had been at odds for several years for dominion over China. For a time, the war semmed to be in Shu's favor, until Wu broke their alliance and ambushed Guan Yu's forces at Fan Castle in a pincer attack alongside the Wei forces. Zhang Bao, a young but promising warrior for Shu, belonging to the Zhang family, was ordered to reinforce their unit. Shu was defeated, but Zhang Bao's actions allowed Guan Yu and the rest of the Shu warriors to retreat. 

But this came at a cost, Zhang Bao quickly found himself surrounded by enemies. He did not sustain any severe injuries, but as soon as he regained consciousness he found himself imprisoned. His face dripped with sweat, knowing that eventually he would be publicly executed. With his arms chained to the wall and being unable to move, all he could do was wait.
Image came from a film.
It was a futile attempt and an otherwise dumb tactic to play. Shu fell right for the ploy and perhaps if Zhuge Liang were not presently ill, they might have found an actual way to lay siege to Fan Castle. They didn't and now they had very well lost one of their promising officers in the war.

"Killing him doesn't yield any beneficial consequence" he played with his long hair by twisting it through his fingers. He presently sat on the throne, where he usually resided when Cao Cao was not around. "Do you propose we do something else instead?"

Zhang Chunhua merely smiled through the dimly lit room. "Isn't he the son of Zhang Fei, one of those so called brothers?"

"Ah...yes...he is..." Sima Yi cackled briefly before bringing a hand to his chin. "That brash imbecile."

They continued to talk briefly to themselves a bit more when the idea had come to mind. They would break their captive by breaking his pride. What better a way to do so than to essentially crush what Zhang Fei held up as the idea of a male warrior? 

They proposed the idea to their son Sima Zhao first, but the male would remain asleep well before even a word could slip their lips. Their other sons? Presently away from the castle, but there was still hope in the form of another nobility. 

Xiahou Ba was relaxing in his room when they approached him. The male had been through some difficult moments in his life already for such a youthful age, having defected a few weeks ago due to the negligence of a particular leader. Intelligence clearly did not persevere in some family's, but the point was the usual armored clad male needed to feel like he belonged under the Xiahou family name again and to Wei. It wasn't hard to get him to see that this would be beneficial for him and to make it better, he was seduced with a spell.

It was noon of the following day when a meal was brought to Zhang Bao. It es brought before him in the same matter of which he was given food and drink before, not treated special because it had a spell laced throughout it all.

"Eat up" the guard commanded. "It'll be over soon."
The smell of the food made its way to Zhang Bao's nostrils. He didn't care for the food especially, but there isn't really much you could ask for when you are a prisoner. It was the same thing each time, too.

'Strange...' He thought, after being temporarily unbound so he could eat. 'How long have I been down here?' It felt almost like years, but it had probably only been about a day and a half. In his imprisonment he constantly worried about his sister, lord, and especially his father ever since rumors sprouted that one of his retainers was secretly dealing with Wu, another betrayal would doom Shu.

"As you say." Zhang Bao said to the guard, and he started to eat. He obviously did not know a spell had been laced onto the food, but it tasted different, almost tart. For a second this startled him, as he had become used to his meals being tasteless or wretched since being captured.
Image came from a film.
Sima Yi casually watched through a slit. The very fact the male was beginning to eat the food without an actual care in the world was so much he had to contain wicked laughter as not to alert him. Even if he was aware something was off, he was already into the meal. 

"Open his door. He will be ready in a few minutes."

The guard nodded and with a click, the door swung open. 

"Do forgive the lack of concern, Zhang Bao" Sima Yi appeared at the gates, his fan in hand and dressed head to toe as if he were ready for war. "I usually tend to already have troglodytes wiped away from humanity. You...you're an exception. An exception that I had to test a theory on."

He left, slowly, the door before Zhang Bao open. 

"You will proceed up the stairs and will find the armory nearby with your clothes and weapon. Should you prove yourself worthy in a fight, maybe I'll leave the gates open long enough for you to escape. Should you not" he chuckled. "Well, we will just have to see."

Unknown to Zhang Bao, the drug was working like a pheromone, his nose beginning to be filled with a rather masculine scent nearby that wasn't Sima Yi's. It was attracting him, calling out to him in fact. That would guide him to the armory, where Xiahou Ba was waiting, his mind twisted and disillusioned by Sima Yi from before, a faint teal aura emanating off his armor and body.
Zhang Bao had listened to the man intently. While he had many questions, he would never refuse a fight. A shame he would not be able to put down the strategist now, Sima Yi was most likely not his opponent.

Sadly, Zhang Bao was no Sleeping Dragon, and did not anticipate a trap lying beyond the door ahead of him. The scent he smelled was starting to overwhelm him. 'What is that?' He thought. Bao never really had any sweethearts growing up or in the army, so this feeling was very unfamiliar to him. He started getting a hard on as he walked up the stairs.

As soon as he made it into the armory he found a short young man covered head to toe in light blue armor, his handsome face barely visible under his helmet. A little ways beside him were Zhang Bao's usual green armor and his flail sword. "Are you my opponent?" He asked him, the scent becoming more apparent as it practically glowed off Xiahou Ba.
Image came from a film.
Sima Yi watched from the shadows. Hook line and sinker, he fell for the ploy. He could have warned him that be relying on such aggression to not back away from a fight, he would find himself even more trapped by the intoxication of the spell. 

"I wonder how his mind would react to this" he hummed lightly and a bit eerily while strolling down the streets of the apparently vacant kingdom. It really wasn't, but the male felt like lulling a few, well most of the castle, to sleep with an experimental spell. Bao's was the end result.

Xiahou Ba looked up at the male as he entered, only clad in his undergarments. There was something a bit captivating about him, something that made Ba feel a bit...aggressive? The more and more he neared, the more there was a lust for combat and something more. 

"Yes..." He rose, his scarf flowing through the air strangely, a surge of golden electricity appearing around the aura every now and then. "Sima Yi said defeating you would allow me to redeem myself for Ji--Wei..." 

He shook his head briefly, but he returned back to his otherwise drugged expression, blank but alert. "Prep yourself. We will leave for Sima Yi's fields shortly."

He grabbed the mechanical siege spear and a great sword, which both looked like they could overwhelm the youthful figure alone, yet surprisingly, he lifted and carried them with relative ease. When he left the armory, two horses awaited them as Sima Yi said they would. He climbed on the first, a black mare, and when Bao finally emerged in his clothes and weapon, they rode through off, past the castle to nearby pastures otherwise unscathed from battle, coveted by various flowers and trees. A place where Sima Yi created a dreadful concoction for Zhang and Xiahou both, though there were differences. 

Xiahou Ba sent one horse away. 

"He said this will be a fight to the finish, a traitor against a prisoner."

He would restore honor. Just not in the way he was thinking as the more he looked on to Bao, that hunger to rip into his flesh probed into his mind, but not with his weapons or brutality, but perhaps in the matter of which he seen other soldiers visit brothels. That was never his sort of thing and so he would leave before they attempted to pull him in. This had to be that feeling though. He drew the sword first and made his move the moment Bao was ready.
Zhang Bao had to give credit where it was due, he quickly bowed as a sign of respect for how surprisingly strong the young male was before dodging Ba's strike with a backwards somersault. He wondered if his flail sword would ever be able to make a dent in that armor.

"I wish you weren't my enemy..." He said gently, eyeing his opponent."Someone like you would do wonders for Shu's forces..." He figured there must be a rather attractive body underneath all that armor...wait, why would be thinking that? Usually when he fought, he would try to target a weak spot, but it was if his Ba was distracting him...even though he was standing in plain sight. He wasn't usually this talkative to his foes in battle, either.

While staring intently at Xiahou Ba, he decided the best place to aim was the neck. Though he had a helmet and no skin showed under all that armor, he might able to take his head. He swung the flail from a safe distance, but it just barely missed Ba by about an inch.
Image came from a film.
Was that the best he had to offer? A simple slash at the neck which barely yielded to no consequence except leave himself open? Xiahou Ba was not one to take it lightly either, the male gripping the blade with his armored hands. He tugged on it fiercely while Bao was in an open position after making his move and used the weapon to lure him closer. 

"You seem a little off. Something like this should have been easy for you, no?" the male may have been shorter than Bao, but his might was impressive as he held the male, part of him not wanting to let him go. "You really don't seem interested in fighting if you wish for me be apart of your...Shu."

That didn't mean Xiahou Ba wasn't. He sent Bao through the air, gripping the Shu officer's chest plate upon doing it. With the force opposing his might, the armor came tearing off, leaving Bao with his pants and parts of his gear on his arms remaining. He looked upon Bao with a strange desire arising through his body. He didn't want to kill the male. Rather, he wanted to dominate him, something Sima Yi said would restore honor.
Zhang Bao was absolutely dumbstruck. Never on his entire life had an officer bested him like that, even the ones who captured him used a cowardly tactic by closing the garrison and threatening to fire arrows at him. Perhaps this is what his father meant by an honourable battle when Zhang Fei would tell his children stories as an officer during his youth.

"Well...usually, it's easy..." Zhang Bao muttered while laying on his back with his chest exposed, the blow pretty much knocking the wind out of him. "Being in that dungeon must have made me rusty..." Was he actually fearing for his life? It felt like Ba could see right through him, as he was not completley interested in fighting. Rather, he was a little distracted by something else...

Zhang Bao looked beside him, his flail had been removed from the gauntlet he wore that would extend it, probably when he fell. He was now basically defenseless with little protection and a busted weapon. "I admire your abilities." Zhang Bao said. He was humiliated but also impressed, as if he admired his opponent, especially the strange desire starting to overcome him. "I failed the challenge your lord made for me, didn't I?" He asked. "What happens then? Will you now execute me?"
Image came from a film.
This was the end, a fight that was already one sided from the hell of two spells and the will of a warrior before him not invested in the fight in the first place. With a few clicks, his helmet became loose and soon, Xiahou Ba's young appearance was made known before Bao, the male probably on the verge of coming into his twenties or already there.

"Killing you wasn't part of the deal. My mind would normally assume dominate meant that, but Lord Yi may have shown me another opportunity."

He smiled warmly as he neared Zhang Bao. He dropped his weapon as he knelt down beside the male and soon, his face neared the Shu officer's for his lips to plant a kiss on his forehead. Not detecting much resistance from the matter, he pulled away, running his gloved hands through Bao's spikey hair.

"It seems that I now get what Sima Yi meant by killing the pride. I'm not here to kill you and cause your father great pain. I'm here to ruin a legacy by taking you as mine."

He brought his hand down to Bao's crotch, feeling the bulge begging for release underneath. "I see you feel the same too."

His spell induced eyes glowed drunkenly as he began to undo his own armor, revealing a muscular frame underneath. Ba would give him some dignity when they returned and so, he lightly undid Zhang Bao's remaining clothes till the male was down to just his undergarments.

"Should count yourself lucky, I suppose. You're serving a new empire on the rise."
Zhang Bao, rather nervously, did nothing but awkwardly stare and blush at the handsome figure that stripped them both to their undergarments. Zhang Bao was a looker, but he never had any sweethearts back home nor did he find an interest in men. This was all the spell's doing.

His mind began racing, the spell not allowinb him to think clearly 'Maybe this imprisonment was blessing in disguise?' He thought 'He actually does seem really nice for an enemy general...' Despite having just been beaten in battle, he actually felt quite safe in the arms of this young male.

His cock throbbed and bulged under his undergarments. "So I am to be your concubine..?" He asked, but kept talking before Ba had a chance to answer "You know, you are really handsome under all the armor. Why do you cover your face?"
Image came from a film.
When Zhang Bao blushed, it was understood to Xiahou Ba that the male was content with this in one form or another. 

"I've no intentions of having someone else right no. Concubine? No." He lightly tugged on the underwear, bringing them off Zhang Bao slowly until the male was nude before him. "But if that's the word you prefer, I'll keep it for you."

Xiahou Ba had thrown his own underwear off, his sex organ large and throbbing as it continued to get hard. While he could promise to be gentle, the nature in which he grabbed the other male and pulled him close indicated otherwise. His eyes had a faint red glow to them as he placed Bao's legs around his waist. 

"You're gonna spend the rest of your life as mine." 

He entered inside the male without warning. When the deed was complete, Zhang Bao would recall everything, but the spell in the first form of making him compliant would wear away. He would return to his normal senses on the ride back, but there was not much he could do. Xiahou Ba had him bound in ropes by his hands and feet and already, they were on their way back to the castle. Xiahou Ba was back to normal himself, in a way. Part of him felt a little guilty, but at the same time, part of him was proud in ruining Zhang Fei's son.

"You should find some new clothes to wear" he said as they approached a room in Hei Fei. "Sima Yi wants us cleaned and at the throne room in a few. The maidens will bring you some choices of things to wear shortly."

With that, Xiahou Ba left briefly, to get his armor to the blacksmith if any repairs would be needed and to leave the large sword in the armory. He returned shortly when the warm water was ready.
With Zhang Bao back to his original senses, he felt embarassed and humiliated. His face was now a hot red, but this time it was not from blushing. Not only had he been captured and lost his only opportunity to get out, but he had lost and had his virginity taken by an enemy general. Of course, in his mind he assumed he was raped as he was unable to recall the spell giving him consent.

He would only feel worse as they returned in He Fei. The maidens that brought him clothes only had robes that represented the blue colors of Wei. If he had ever worn something like that back home in Cheng Du he would probably be in huge trouble. He was worried what would happen if he ever saw his father again, fearing what would happen if he told him what had happened today. He sighed as Ba returned with the warm water.

In a few moments, Wang Yuanji entered the room. "Master Xiahou Ba, lord Sima Yi heard that you returned." She said with a bow. "His wife and him await you and your guest in the throne room as soon as your ready." After she turned around to leave, she said "But try to hurry, he's growing rather impatient." And then she exited the room.
Image came from a film.
The presence of awkward aura was among them. Xiahou Ba wasn't sure how to necessarily feel about what just occurred and Zhang Bao was just as flushed. The way his body seemed a bit tense when arriving to the room and the redness on his face had given that away.

"I...'' He tried to find words, a part of him felt guilty about the matter, but Bao wasn't necessarily fighting him off. He enjoyed it just as much as he did. "Sorry. I'm not sure what happened..."

He let the moment pass and decided to wash himself off alone. Once that was done, he had placed his armor back on without the helmet and when Zhang Bao was ready, they followed Wang Yuanji to the throne room where Sima Yi was not seated on the throne, rather merely pacing around back and forth. There was a pure hint of disdain on his face and when he finally saw Xiahou Ba and Zhang Bao, he practically seethed!

"Where did you both go!? Do you know how worried I was!?" He really wasn't, not for them in the least, rather worried about if his experiment succeeded or not. He cleared his throat. "Judging by the fact he's back, though, I'd say he lost?"

Xiahou Ba scratched the back of his head nervously. "Yea...he lost...something happened though..."

Of course the young man wasn't going to go about explaining that the two had sexual intercourse with each other. He just hinted at it partially out of embarrassment. Sima Yi only laughed in delight though.

"What else did you think I meant by ruining his son, Ba?" He was still getting a thrill out of the matter that he chuckled loudly as he fixed himself a cup of tea. "Whether Zhang Bao wants to admit it or not, his pride went down the line the moment he allowed you get that close. Oh, boy, I fancy you're both probably wondering what was even the point when all you could have done to restore honor was to simply kill the son of a proud man?"

Of course Xiahou Ba was a bit infuriated deep inside, part of him ready to lash out against the brilliant sorcerer. That would only make his father and uncles even more disappointed in him. "What did you do?"

"My, such resentment" of course he cackled again, but he approached Zhang Bao, merely placing a hand down to the male's firm abs. "If you must know, I wanted to test a potency and reproduction spell. You see, there's plans down the line for a few soldiers here and there and I figured with the way this empire is on a state of decay, why not forge my own? In short, the matter in which you both lustfully engaged each other without so much as thinking may have very well led Zhang Bao to have conceived. He greedily at such "good" food without even thinking."

He pointed his finger at Ba. "And you were so distraught of betraying your family before that you were blind to a simple hypno spell. Have I struck a few nerves yet?"
The room was awfully intense, The entire Sima clan was present. Wang Yuanji, who had led the duo inside, as well as Sima Yi's wife and children. They were silent, but everyone aside from Chunhua were unsure whether to be impressed that a spell like that actually worked, or terrified. Zhang Chunhua was already aware of the plan and made a slight chuckle as Sima Yi explained to Ba and Bao what they had done.

Zhang Bao would roll his eyes once Sima Yi placed his hand on him, but when he spoke of him conceiving, his eyes widened and sweat dripped from his forehead. Before giving Xiahou Ba a moment to say anything or snap at the sorcerer, he said "No, you're bluffing!" It sounded more like he was trying to reassure himself. "There's no way that you could pull that off! If that was possible, Zhuge Liang would have done it years ago!" His voice cracked as he continued "A-and there was no lust...he..." He wasn't sure how to follow up with that. The spell made Bao forget ever giving consent to their little sexual encounter, but if they were truly under a spell, he wasn't sure who to be angry at. If what Sima Yi said was true, then that makes Ba merely a pawn and just as much a victim as he was...well almost, he was not the one carrying an enemy general's baby.

Before Bao could continue, Sima Shi stood up and pointed his rapier at his neck. "You have not been here long, but you should be aware of my father's position. For your sake, you will not interrupt him again."

"B-but if he is...you know...then they wouldn't hurt him, would they?" Sima Zhao asked before getting shushed by Wang Yuanji. Zhang Bao knew it probably not be wise to speak again unless spoken to, given he was the only person in the room without some kind of weapon, so he took a step back and solemly looked to floor.
Image came from a film.
Sima Yi was merely enticed by their antics of rage, particularly from Zhang Bao.

"Zhuge Liang would have done it years ago" he mocked the male. "He would have done it years ago if he had the proper ingredients. That is something that only I know the whereabouts of, though, so perhaps this dragon of yours isn't as brilliant as he assumed."

Of course he revered Zhuge Liang as only one of few who could match his intellect, but to hear Zhang Bao tell him such things only made him chuckle. It seemed that he had finally gotten one over the other man.

"At any case, the fact remains" he brought a hand up, commanding everyone present to remain calm. "We may have just solved a long overdue problem with this discovery. Keep him monitored. If everyone has indeed worked, I want to see him grow, larger. Rounder, to the point putting up a fight would be extremely difficult. I wonder what would happen if Zhang Fei caught whiff of this."

The meeting was over for the time being. Everyone had their tasks, Xiahou Ba included. The young male wasn't sure how to really react to everything presently however. None of it made sense, this sorcery, but at the same time he was even more perplexed about Zhang Bao. They were given the same room, the way one would with their wife or someone else. Even with them being in the room, all he could do mostly was just stare blankly, hardly saying a word.

"Listen...I'm sorry, okay?" Of course that would not make things alright, but it was all he could even say at this point. He was just a pawn as much as Bao was in the given situation. Cao Cao, his father and other uncle were away pressing a fight against Shu. He was left there presently with an evil man. "Try and get some rest. I'll uh...see what I can do by morning."
Zhang Bao would not even do so much as look at Xiahou Ba, let alone listen to him. He despised the room. Even though it was fairly well kept and was comfortable, Zhang Bao was there against his will and the blue furniture made him almost want to vomit. He was sitting on the bed, completley lost in thought.

If Sima Yi was actually telling the truth, then there would likely be no way for his lord to know that such a spell were possible. He feared what would happen if he ever saw his friends and family again. Zhang Fei and his sister would probably not take too kindly to their own expecting babies with a general from Wei. That would be worse than death itself.

At the same time, he was unsure who to place his hate towards. In his memory, Xiahou Ba had raped him, but he was apparently under the same spell that Bao was. Does that mean it makes everything okay? He didn't hate him nearly as much as Sima Yi, but he didn't know if he would be able to forgive him. With a sigh he silently undressed from the blue robe he despised to wear and went under the covers. He managed to fall asleep despite all the stress he went through today.
Image came from a film.
Xiahou Ba sighed lowly. He looked at the bed and for the first time, he felt like a stranger to his own room. Instead of sleeping with Zhang Bao as possibly intended, he instead removed his armor and eased into his regular clothes. He took a few covers off the bed and eased down on the floor, resting uncomfortably but without complaints.

The bell had rung throughout the castle, signifying mostly everyone that the sun had rose. Of course, soldiers worked various hours through the night to ensure no enemy would attempt to lay siege. The commoners were free to relax as much as possible however. Xiahou Ba was gone immediately, the male having had a shower and in the mess hall for a meal with a few other soldiers. He sat with Li Dian and Yue Jin, the two males occasionally bickering amongst themselves here and there only for Zhang Liao to bump their foreheads together. It made the young male chuckle a bit, hoping that it was more than enough to distract him from the situation that occurred the day before. He returned to the room and looked down at the sleeping figure in the bed.

"Umm..." he tapped Zhang Bao a bit to get him to stir out his sleep. "Breakfast is ready. I could, uh....sit with you down there...if you want."

The male was at least trying to make amends, but Bao probably wanted nothing to do with him. Xiahou Ba walked towards his armor.

"Or I'll just leave you alone and start going on patrol."
Zhang Bao made a grunt as he woke up. He surprisingly slept comfortably, but that came to a screeching halt as he recalled his situation. He groaned as he got up and put his robe back on as he listened to Ba. He still resented him somewhat, but he could tell that he at least felt guilty about what had happened. Perhaps a meal might help quell his anger...he was actually very hungry.

"W-well..." Bao started "If you're not busy, you can come with me...I actually don't even know where to go, to begin with." He spoke kind of awkwardly, his voice cracking as he spoke at one point.
Image came from a film.
(Since SRuiz has left the forums, would anyone be interested in either continuing this with me or restarting it with different or same characters on a new thread? I don't want this plot to die.)
Image came from a film.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,118 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,736 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,962 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,152 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,134 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,860 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,881 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8