Human Cattle (nsfw)(open)
Name: Ryne
Race: Human
Description: bright blonde hair, thin figure, blue eyes
Pregnant: Yes
# of babies : 9

Ryne rubbed his massive belly as he sat alone at the bar. Ryne was in a sense a surrogate. The difference was he was treated like cattle. An alien race that resembled humans but had weird eye and hair colour and model like bodies, came down to earth and asked for some humans both male and female. The aliens breed with the humans and produce children with them. They also gather milk and sperm from the humans for various needs. Everytime a human or an alien have sex with the cattle, it adds another child in the womb. The cattle had a specific number of babies that had to get pregnant with in order to give birth.

Ryne was calmly eating his meal and sipping his drink as he had a night off. His giant belly made it hard to reach the table, so Ryne had to sit parallel to table to even eat. He was hoping to find a nice woman or stud for the night. He was extremely horny as he perky G-cup sized breasts rested on his belly, waiting to be milked.
(So what exactly is the idea for this? They're kept on a space ship, or they are in the human world? I'd love to join.)
(They are allowed to travel anywhere. But, they have to keep in contact with the aliens.)
Name: Aaron
Description: A deadbeat high school loser, Aaron had little direction in his life until he was chosen to be a cattle for the aliens. He has black hair, brown eyes, and a rather meaty torso
Babies: 2

Aaron waddled up to the bar, his sway accentuated by the twin dome he carried in front of him. Whatever the aliens put him made him strong enough to carry around their children with no pain or other ill effects, and he was eternally grateful for it. The young cow was only on his third pregnancy and his breasts rested as a D cup on his chest.

Aaron spotted another cow at a table and quickly waddled over. "I see you've gotten pretty far. How many in there?"
"Nine little ones. Though, they are quite big. They are getting quite restless and they are making me lactate too much." Ryne complained as his giant breasts swayed in his shirt.
Name: Damian
Description: Works in an auto-parts store while pursuing a graduate degree. Black hair, green eyes and slender build.
Pregnant: Not yet; frankly scared to be.
Babies: Will have 2

Damian took a seat at the bar and ordered scotch---unlike most of the other guys in this place, he wasn't carrying so he could still drink like normal. Sneaking a glance around he shuddered at some of the bloated forms around him---especially cow-tits down there, the blonde. That was just creepy and messed-up. He had to admit he didn't mind so much the idea of being pregnant; but the actual fact, the swelling and leaking that apparently went with it, left him cold. It was kind of fun to watch the others waddle, though!
(Need an Alien?)
((Yup!))
Name: Kevin
Race: Human
Description: black hair, heavy build, blue eyes
# of babies : 8

I waddled my way inside the bar as my huge, heavily pregnant form swayed from side to side. My giant belly poked out from underneath my shirt as my hips, chest and ass gave me a distinct waddle. "Man, I'm starving." I said as I made my way up to the barstools and sat down.
Ryne slowly got up after finishing his meal and accidentally bumped into Kevin. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that."
(Okay)

Name: Laliel Tu'Odersvhannk Vega (Lal -Lyle- for short)
Description: A mesomorphic figure standing at an impressive six-foot-two, Lal is an Alvārian who like the others, came to Earth for the sole purpose of breeding. His hair is silver ascending to black at the top and his eyes are the colors of blue stars.

Lal watched at the top, seeing humans walk in here and there, each with a distinct walk to them. Some had none while others had a waddle to them from varying sizes. If he stared long enough, his eyes could see the faint glowing of life inside those pregnant.

"I guess I will go check on things" the young soldier and alien said as he drunk down the bottle of Gin. He found himself downstairs at the bar, sitting down beside a figure that was otherwise lacking like all the cattle.

"On break or something?" He merely asked. It was common for humans to have breaks in between. If he wasn't however, there was no rush; at least on his end. He merely waited on small conversation to possibly blossom into a much larger one as everyone else around him either seemed to be focused on wanting to eat to talking about their size. "Name's Lal by the way."
I turned and looked over at Ryne, shaking it off. "Hey man, don't worry about it." I said. "My name's Kevin. What's yours?" I noticed that he was very large all over, and was most likely carrying one more child than me.
"My name is Ryne. You look almost as big as me." Ryne said as he pressed his belly against Kevin's.
"Well, I am carrying one less than you, but maybe that'll change." I said, patting the top of Ryne's belly. "How does it feel being so huge?" "Me personally, I love being the size I am, as you can see." I stood up for a minute to show off my huge figure.
"Same here. When these guys move, I just love the feeling. I hope I can carry more soon." Ryne said as the babies started to kick and move, causing Ryne to moan a bit.
"Yeah, same here. I love this so far, and if I have the chance to do this again, you know I will!" I said as I rubbed my belly and sat back down, waiting to order something to eat.
Ryne smiled as he rubbed his large belly. "Ohhh...I'm so horny. I really need a nice, handsome stud to pump some more babies into me." He said as a visible kick appeared on his belly.
"Do you mind if I rub your belly, Ryne?" I asked as I turned to face him. "You can feel mine."
Ryne smiled and nodded. "Sure. Go right ahead." He said as he started to rub Kevin's belly.
I put my hand on Ryne's massive belly, rubbing its surface in circles and feeling movement against my hand while Ryne rubbed my own large belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,253 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,618 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,395 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,515 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,663 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,072 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,327 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething