Succubus' Lover (first come first serve, nsfw)
Ryne moaned in need. "What about the kids? They'll be home from school." He asked.
"Not for a couple more minutes." she said as she kissed his neck.

Ryne moaned. "Let me get in you." He moaned as his belly moved and shifted.
"Give me your best." Giulietta whispered as she led him to the couch in the living room.
Ryne moaned. "I can't reach you. I can't see past my own belly at this point." He said as he still dropped his pants, revealing his large member.
"Then let me help you." she said, gently pushing him down onto the couch as she began riding his member, her hands gently tracing patterns on his belly.

Ryne moaned as Giulietta rods him. The unborn babies started to kick and move, hitting sensitive spots in Ryne. "Faster! Please!"
Giulietta began riding him even faster, all the while, her hands wandered about his belly, tracing circles round it.
Ryne moaned as Giulietta went faster and while rubbing his sensitive and tender belly. He climaxed suddenly, the pleasure overloading his senses.
Giulietta did not exactly notice but she soon began draining her husband's energy from him soon after the climax, a horrible side effect of having intercourse with a succubus.

Ryne moaned as he laid down on the couch. He panted heavily, feeling drained from the love session, but he was satisfied. "That felt great. Thank you love." He said to his wife.
Giulietta smiled and laird down beside her husband, despite it being a couch, it was surprisingly roomy, enough to fit her and her husband in it.

Ryne smiled as he rested his head against his wife Giulietta. He then fell asleep, tired from the whole ordeal.
As Ryne slept, Giulietta got up and began fixing everything to prepare for their children's return.

Ryne slept soundly as time went on. The children arrived and smiled as they noticed their father sleeping. They all went to him quietly and started to rub Ryne's belly, causing him to moan a bit.
"Now, now children, leave your father be and go and do your homework." she said ushering them away from their father and into the kitchen for some snacks.

"Ahhh." The kids said. They all complied except for their youngest daughter, Madison. Madison resembled her mother a lot, but she had Ryne's eye and hair colour. She stayed and hugged her fathers belly.
Giulietta saw Madison hugging Ryne and smiled, she knelt down and ruffled her daughter's hair, "Are you excited huh Maddy?"

Maddy nodded as she nuzzled with Ryne's belly. Ryne moaned as all the babies started to kick, causing bumps to appear over his belly.
"Come on Maddie, let's go get some snacks and let daddy rest." Giulietta said softly to her daughter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,256 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,516 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,978 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,195 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,579 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,479 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,829 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,610 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,121 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,394 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15