So Long I've Waited (First Come first Served)

"Boyfriend? No, uhhh, just a friend. Came to congratulate her on a good performance," Eric's eyes followed Enjolras as he paced around the room, suddenly nervous at this interrogation.
He smirked, "Glad to know that she made some friends now, anyway, name's Richard Ferns, her best friend." he paused before speaking again, "Hey pal, if you are her friend, mind tellin me your name?" he asked, apparently doubting Eric's word.

"I'm Eric. Eric Hanson," he replied, stretching his hand out for a shake, "it's nice to meet you Richard."
Richard frowned, "Hanson...Eric Hanson from the Academe Populaire? The little shit who treated my friend cruelly?" he asked, his tone hardening, "How on earth did you and Jane even become friends?" he asked as he took out his phone.

"What...how do you know who I am?" Eric stood up so he was at least on level with Richard, just so this wasn't a stark difference between their poses anymore.
He laughed and shook his head, "I was invited by my girlfriend to a party and I saw you and your posse calling Jane names, I stayed in the corner since I don't wanna start a brawl." he said crossing his arms, "Remember that guy that hit your face and dislpcated your arm without a reason? That was me." he said smirking, "I've knowm Jane all our lives so don't make up stories." he said in a low dangerous voice before going out the room to be greeted by his friend

Eric rubbed his shoulder, remembering that trip to the ER. He felt afraid. Afraid Richard would tell Jane who he was, and afraid Richard would keep him away for good. He resolved to use his words. He couldn't fight in his current condition.
Jane embraced Richard and smiled, "Oh Richard, you should have heard mother, she may not have seen my performance but she said my voice was like an angel. " Jane said happily, Richard smiled, "Thatbis good, now about your friend my dear Jane..." he began.a

Eric braced for the worst, watching Richard as the moment almost slowed down to nothing. He tried to sway Richard with his eyes, but his energy was probably better put towards explaining himself.
Jane frowned, "What do you mean Richard?" she asked carefully, Richard was about to speak when Jane gave a joyful cry and ran to Eric , "Eric, do come here! I want you to meet my friends." she said as she began pulling him close to Richard.

"Oh, sure!" Eric said, somewhat relieved. Richard was giving him a nasty look as he approached the inner circle. "Richard and I already got to know each other a bit, is anyone else here?"
"Well there's our director Mame Giry, she won many awards for her directing." She said pointing to an ebony haired woman, she was talking to reporters and interviewers, she was around her early thirties, Richard smirked, "Obviously you don't know her." he said in a mocking manner.

"Well, we're just getting caught up, Jane and I," Eric said, starting to get a little more forward with Richard. "We haven't spoken in years and I feel terrible that I didn't know about this huge part of her life."
Richard laughed, "I bet you don't even know the single play she joined in cause when you watched it's to see your talentless hack of a girlfriend who only wanted the spotlight to herself." he retorted haughtily.

"Excuse me? I don't even know what you're talking about!" Eric replied defiantly, though in truth he had no clue what Richard meant. He'd had so many girlfriends in school that he couldn't know if this was specific or a generalization.
Richard rolled his eyes, "Carlotta Moncharmin? Lead soprano of the school musicals? God you are so stupid." he said in a mutter, Jane frowned, "Rich, what do you mean Carlotta Moncharmin, there's only one guy who dated her." she said softly, her voice wacering as her memories flooded back into her mind.

"I know, and she wasn't the greatest girl on the world, you've got that part right..." Eric said, lowering his voice and watching Jane's expression change.
Jane's face changed to that of horror, "Y-you...you were him?" she asked more in fear than in anger, "You were the one who had me kicked out of my dorm so you could turn it into some make out room? You were the reason why I almost died from overworking?!" she was now hyperventilating, tears were forming in her eyes, her voice cracking, Richard scowled, "Hanson, please leave the premises of this building now." he said in a low tone.

"Look, I didn't realize all that was happening! I was a bone headed college kid who paid more attention to alcohol and girls than to what was really important!" The explanation didn't matter as Richard grabbed his arm and started to lead him away. "I'm sorry!" He yelled back.
Richard shook his head, "Eric, we don't know anything of your life, your world is a bigshot company, ours is the theatre, you should try and find some bigshot girl instead of one you don't even like." he said as he fixed his suit, "There's a bunch of supermodels around, maybe they're your type." he suggestef before.making his way back in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,397 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  A Long Hard Night (w/Dots) zenzen 21 3,917 12-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Role play in New York Long Island Addampale 0 684 03-22-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Addampale
  The mpreg shinobi (first come first served) Mpreg_Musou 1 1,397 09-23-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Patchira
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,981 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Mpreg Jutsu (first come first served) Konoe391 5 2,334 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Patchira
  The Perfect Affair(First come, first served:Open) RoyalThorn 3 1,588 06-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Last Post: MinxVeren
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,483 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  Keeping Promises and Unwavering Memories (First come first served) EnamelEyes 199 53,114 05-09-2015, 04:43 AM
Last Post: cashewmanz
  long time no see (closed with BNSF2010) Z_lastname 33 7,588 12-28-2014, 06:24 PM
Last Post: BNSF2010