So Long I've Waited (First Come first Served)

With that, Eric just sat himself on the nearest bench to think. He wasn't even sure what he wanted, or why he'd approached Jane. But he'd never convince them that he'd changed.
Jane was calmed down by Richard who assured her that she is fine, the naivete of Jane however led her to think of Eric.

"Why did I ever think she'd forgive me? That anyone would think I'm a good person," Eric said to no one in particular. "it's just me and these stupid babies, stupid Eric, getting yourself pregnant..." he went on muttering to himself.
Jane walked out of the theatre bundled up in her coat, she passed by Eric, her thoughts burying her, not even noticing something on the ground, next thing she knew was she tripped and she was falling soon after

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Eric rushed to help the woman off the ground before seeing who it was. "Jane...here," he hoisted her off the ground and sat her non the bench, shaken up as she was.
As she was being sat down, Jane looked at Eric, "E-Eric? I think Rich was wrong.. " she mumbled as she pulled her jacket round her tightly.

"What do you mean?" He asked, a glimmer of hope coming to his eyes.
"I think that you changed a bit." she said as she shrugged, "You were wretched back then but I doubt that now." she said as she fixed Eric's loose tie, she smiled and stood up. "I have to go now, I bet you have a date right now anyway." she said grinning

"Yeah...a date," Eric said, laughing with her a bit. "I don't think it's going to work out with this one though. How about we grab dinner in a week and I'll tell you how it went?"
Question 
"Sorry Eric, but after this week It'll be rehearsal week for Oliver!" Jane saud showing her complete sched to Eric.

"Oh..." Eric said, somewhat disappointed. "Well, if you're ever not busy, let me know! I've got a lot of explaining to do and a lot of stuff to tell you."
"Well I do have a free spot on the weekend." Jane suggested casually

"I can do weekends!" Eric said with a bit more excitement than he should have. "Let's trade numbers, and I'll call you in a few days."
Jane was taken aback with Eric, "Well I still don't own a phone, only Rich is myessenger." she said nervously.

"Oh...well then how can I get a hold of you? I'd rather not go through Rich, and I think he'd say the same..."

"Mame Giry?"

"I think that'd be best. I'll stop by here later this week; try to catch you between scenes or something."
Jane quirked a brow, "You mean you would watch Les Mis for one week just to catch me?" she asked in amusement

"I need some culture in my life, what can I say?" Eric looked downwards to hide his blushing cheeks. "I think I'll enjoy myself."
Jane shook her head "Theatre isn't culture, it's another life,an escape." she said smiling, " That's why I joined." she then kissed Eric quickly on the cheek and left.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,398 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  A Long Hard Night (w/Dots) zenzen 21 3,917 12-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Role play in New York Long Island Addampale 0 684 03-22-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Addampale
  The mpreg shinobi (first come first served) Mpreg_Musou 1 1,397 09-23-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Patchira
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,989 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Mpreg Jutsu (first come first served) Konoe391 5 2,335 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Patchira
  The Perfect Affair(First come, first served:Open) RoyalThorn 3 1,589 06-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Last Post: MinxVeren
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,486 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  Keeping Promises and Unwavering Memories (First come first served) EnamelEyes 199 53,127 05-09-2015, 04:43 AM
Last Post: cashewmanz
  long time no see (closed with BNSF2010) Z_lastname 33 7,590 12-28-2014, 06:24 PM
Last Post: BNSF2010