Breeding labs (open. Possibly NSFW)
This is a secret lab hidden deep underground. Here they have all sorts of creatures of all sorts and types. all can either fill a human with life of some sort or be filled with life. Each creature is in its own "lab" room each watched by scientists. The breeders are criminals or unknowing volunteers. (To volunteer you just need to display a desire to give birth online.) once your a breeder you can never leave. You will be assigned to your monster and stuck living in its lab room till you give birth and say you want a new creature or your creature no longer wants you around. A scientist is likely to visit breeders for check ups and to conduct tests to see if they can make your birthings easier or more fertile. Scientists may be part time breeders as long as it doesn't interfere with the job.

(Please play an uke and a seme.)

Forms
Name:
Station: (breeder, scientist, or creature.)
Race: (if creature only.)
Looks:
Personality:
History:
Other:

My forms
Name: Leartsu (art for short)
Station: (breeder, scientist, or creature.) scientist.
Race: (if creature only.)
Looks: tanned male with short black hair. His eyes are a piercing blue. He is scrawny but knows his way around a fight still.
Personality:cureius, and smart. He gets stuck in his research often though
History: He is part of the whole making of this place. He was working in the creature zone when he noted that they all needed release but wouldn't or couldn't partake of the females provided. Also there where no experiments to better improve the breeding cycle for any of the zones. Keeping the experiments on the downlow the facility was made for those gay monsters. He tends to do some side breeding but only if he thinks it would be interesting.
Other: if he has gotten pregnant there is a rule to keep him with the creature for the child's sake.

Name:drake
Station: (breeder, scientist, or creature.)creature.
Race: (if creature only.) dragon shapeshifter.
Looks: human form he is a fair skinned male with long silver hair. His eyes are a bright gold. Semi muscled body with large gold and silver wings.
Dragon form. Large mostly silver dragon with gold underbelly and membrane on his wings.
Personality:he is cold and sometimes cruel to breeders he doesn't like, but is very protective and shy around those he likes.
History: hatched in one of the old facilities he often was the object of torment for his preference of males. Once in the new facility he began to look for the perfect mate.
Other. He breathes silver fire.
((Hi may I join in with a breeder? And does my breeder have to be human? If so no big deal! Thanks. <3))
(Yes you may join, no you don't have to be human. You can be anything.)
name: Mark
Station: breeder
Looks: brown hair, green eyes, thin body, 1.65 m.
Personality: cute, nice, kind, warm and loving person.
History: sign up online to be a breeder. has no home to go to.
Other: his only goal is to be pregnant and have children.

(hope its ok?)
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(It's great)
Mark was sleeping on a bed in a big white room. after awhile he wake up, blinking against the light. "where... am i?" he was confused. after he arrived to that place he been given an injuction, and next thing he knew he laid here in that room. next thing he notice that he was naked. his own clothes were taken from him. he stand up, still dizzy, and call out. "hello? is someone here?" no one answer. suddenly, the door open, and male step into the room. Mark turn to see who it was.
Ant walks into the new breeders room. "Hello I'm called Ant I'm the head scientist here. Sorry for your rude transfer but this place has to stay secret."
"w-what.. what do you want? why am i naked?" Mark ask, hugging himself. it was a little cold down there.
Ant pulls out a peice of paper "you signed in online to be a breeder. That's that's why your here. Once your ready to get your first batch let me know. If your not ready by the end of the day you'll get one any way."
"Im ready" said Mark. "but please explain to me how its work... and may i have something to wear at least?"
Ant looks at mark "no cloathes, just going to get ripped off any way. the heater will be adjusted in your room as you like. Other then that I put you in a room with something that can fill you with its young. Then you go to your room and hang out there till you birth."
"i thought that im going to have a mate that will love me and have sex with every day?" Mark ask teasingly.
Ant smiles gentaly "that does happen. Should your seeder like you enough to make you his perminit mate then we will give you the option to reject or accept. What happens from there changes to the mated pair. For now concentrate on helping us keep these rare creatures alive."
"Ok. take me to that creature" Mark said, exciting to meet this creature already.
Ant nods and opens the door "very well follow me. Do understand if he seems grumpy it's just that he was teased for his preference and is slow to trust people."
Mard nods and follow art silently. he was excited and nourves at the same time. he hope the creature will like him...
Ant leads him down a hall and opens anouther door "he is in here. Have fun"
Mark enter the room. "thanks". the door close behind him. he see the creature and step towards him, little bit afraid.
Drake streaches and looks at mark "so your my new breeder?" He sighs "alright lets get started."
"Hellom im Mark. nice to meet you!" said the boy, a little bit afraid. he see how musclular and strong the creature was. he lay on the bed, naked, and spread his legs wide showing him his ass hole.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,248 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,117 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,589 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,384 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,657 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething