Crash in the jungle. (Possible NSFW)
Saino turns human "very well you may kiss me I will trust you" he looks at Arquios. "Just like you trusted me."
Arquios leans up and gives a gentle kiss blowing air into saino's lungs as he pulls them both under the water he pulls back and runs saino's hand over his own neck where temperary gills have formed. Arquios smiles very obviously looking for any signs of unhappyness at being kissed watching the other beings underwater rather aggressively as though saying 'mine stay away he is mine no one else can have him' only a silent way just a flick of his tail sends smaller beings fleeing. "Where would you like to go?" He asks absently headed towards the colorful reef while playing with sainp's white hair careful not to scratch him with claws but obviously fascinated by small things such as shells hair and things like that in this form easily distracted and very obviously close to heat now that he's underwater.
Saino points to the reef. He found it amazing underwater it was much like flying in a new way. "It's beautiful down here." Saino smiles the gills felt weird in a good way. "You live like this down here?"
Arwuios nods smiling at saino pointing out some of the fish Hiding in the colorful reef "yes this is how I live. Surrounded by water"
Saino smiles "it's beautiful. You could never find things like this in the sky."
"You have freedom in the sky-" he stops short blinking slightly at a sea shell before snapping out of it. And mumbling "darn this heat. Gets so bad" he runs into a parrot fish and blinks in surprise getting a tail fin to the face. "Sorry gale! You know how I am this time of the year!" He calls out embarrassed
Saino "and you get freedom in water"
"Maybe we should surface? Those gills are going to vanish soon. I don't want you hurt er well drowning." He twitches his tail looking at the tribal tattoos licking at his lips and closing his eyes a moment drifting slowly closer to saino.
Saino nods "ok makes sense" he starts to swim for the surface.
Arquios rockets towards the surface passing saino up and starts circling saino playfully a hint of seriousness as well though slowly circling closer "alph- I mean saino... I um... please" he's starting to get flustered and nervous in his own way pacing in the water.
Saino looks at the shark "are you certain?" He surfaces and watches Arquios circle him.
Arquios rubs up against saino his tail like sandpaper in the water he nods though still circling just like a predator who has found their prey "yes I'm sure."
Saino grabs onto the merman "then lets do this on the shore. Just rember I mate for life."
Arquios nods "as do I." He takes off at record speeds towards shore bringing saino with him he lands on shore abruptly and ends up beaching himself a few seconds while his legs change back. "Please"
Saino nods and undresses. This territory is his land he can mate where and when he pleases. He pulls the shark close and kisses him.
Arquios kisses back licking at saino's bottom lip with a slight nibble as his heat becomes worse the scenting starts and he begins to lose self control his bottoms were lost when he went swimming and are folded neatly on the beach. He nibbles anywhere he can reach gently exploring saino with sharp little teeth.
Saino nods and explores the merman with his hands. He can smell the heat and was haveing trouble controlling himself. He didn't want to hurt his mate too badly. Not this early in the day.
He rubs a hand over saino's stomach hair surrounding his features brushing against his chest as arquios licks at the tribal tattoo. "Saino" he whimpers becoming more needy "please saino.I need you." He's rubbing up against saino slightly just like in the water completely lost control of himself
Saino nods "I will but I don't want to hurt you let me streach you for my size ok." His hand finds Arquios rear. He pushes his finger into the mermans hole.
Arquios blinks eyes changing to red a slight pout. He's releasing a fair amount of his own lube already and is slowly forming his upper half to merfolk with the fins on his arms back the claws and teeth as well. "More" he whimpers wanting more than fingers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,516 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,975 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,176 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,578 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,829 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,610 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,103 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,393 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,697 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 12,509 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop