Crash in the jungle. (Possible NSFW)
Shino nods "ok but if you hurt let me know." He pins Arquios under him as he lines up his cock and starts to push it in.
Arquios moans stilling before pushing back onto saino's cock begging and moaning and a slight odd humming noise deep in his chest holding back a sirens song.
Saino nods and starts to move slowly further into the shark then starts to pull out. He kisses Arqruios and churrs.
Arquios churrs back and kisses back being careful now of his teeth "mate" he whispers arching slightly as he nips at saino's neck just barely grazing.
Saino nods and goes faster. With each thrust he looks for the sweet spot. "mate forever"he whispers in arquios's ear.
Arquios yelps suddenly and blushes at a particular thrust becoming much more vocal a small whimper as he bites down on his own lip " Please don't stop more" he whimpers again licking his lip starting to pant slightly.
Saino starts to aim at that spot only this time makeing sure he goes in all the way and goes faster. He could feel the pressure that told him he was close. "I-I'm close"
Arquios yelps once more as he starts his orgasm not even able to warn before he does squeezing around saino's cock "fill me don't ever let me go make me yours."
Saino slams fully into his mate and climaxes deep in him. Saino's cum is forced deep into Arquios. He crys out the mermans name and clings to him his wings spread wide to proclaim the shark is his.
Arquios lays spent under watching saino's wings dazedly he looks up absolutely happy churring up at him "mine forever."
Saino pants and kisses Arquios. His cock spurts a few more time into the merman. Saino holds the shark close churring happily "I'll never loose you."
Arquios reaches for for saino's hand cuddling happily against his chest his hair finally dry has turned back to brown curls. He smiles having calmed for now.
Saino leans against a rock and holds his mate close. Wondering how many children they might have.
Arquios slowly drifts to sleep in saino's arms mumbling as he drifts off. "---- home?" Not making full sentences talking through a yawn.
Saino "rest once you are awake I will fly us home."
He drifts off sleeping already his tail reforming dry on the shore he wraps an arm around saino's waist possesivly
Saino smiles and watches him. "My merman. No one will touch you"
Arquios curls as much as his tail will allow snoozing in the heat after a while he stretches with a yawn and sits up rubbing at his eyes then snuggling into the feathers of saino's wings "mmm warm" he mumbles still waking up
Saint picks him up "morning are you ready to go home?"
Arquios nods and prepares to be flown up to the mountain cave.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,515 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,974 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,175 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,578 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,828 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,609 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,102 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,393 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,696 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 12,509 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop