Project "Cosmos" (open to everyone, nsfw)
name: Jack
hair: black
eyes: blue
high: 1.75m
job: seeder
total seeding carriers a day: 63

it was a tough day in the "seeders section". Jack was exosted and empty. he just finish seeding his last carrier for today, a 19 years old carrier which had 11 fetus in him. the more fetus he had, the more sperm he needs to fill him. if he hadnt have the "increasing pillos" which make his balls preduce more sperm in less time- he was empty from the morning. each carrier waiting his turn outside and when he came in, he was soppose to lay on a seeding bed, which had mechanic arms that was seperating the carriers's legs apart gently. then the bed was rising according to her potential seeder in the unit, and when he was ready he will penetrate the carrier and fuck him, seeding him with enough sperm that hold his babies alive for one day. they were 125 seeders in the colony and 2500 carriers. when some seeders were sick and unable to produce enough sperm, it was the others seeders duty to preform. every day each seeder will seed 25-35 carriers in average. but this day many were sick, so Jack need to replace them. his body, muscular and athletic, was in good shape because all the excersises he was doing lately. still, it was unconciveable that he seeding so many carriers today. he was ready to departute to his appartment when the door open.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Name: Adrian
Hair:blonde
Eyes:green
Job:carrier

Adrian steps in looking around slightly one of the newer carriers already showing with 13 he looks at jack and stays at the door wondering if he should lay on the table or not seeing jack so tired.
"hello" said Jack to the young boy. "i kinda finish for today " he said, but change his mind after he saw this huge belly of him "but i think i have enough for you". he panted on the bed. "c'mon. you will be my last one for today". Jack take one pill and swallow it. it felt amazing when his balls expand a little and by no time he had new sperm, enough to seed this handsome dude.
Adrian nods and steps forward laying on the bed he eyes jack licking his lips slightly "hello" he says sounding a little shy "are you sure you have enough? I am carrying a lot after all" he says rubbing his stomach.
"how many do you carry? and how far are you?" he asked, rubbing the boy's huge belly playfuly.
"Thirteen and I'm only 4 months" Adrian says closing his eyes relaxing at the hands on his belly. He let's out a soft sigh
Jack smiled. "mmm i see someone is horny today" he push some buttons and the bed went down few inches and stopped. then the metal arms for the legs opened. he push another button and the metal arms closed on Adrian legs and forced them gently to spread apart. then he push another button and the bed rise up until the boy's ass was in the right position. then he touch Adrian bellybutton and teased it with his tounge.
Adrian shivers then moans a little at the tounge to his belly button. "Y-yes very.horny. I've been working very hard today and I fear that soon I won't be able to leave bed someone will have to pay special visits to my room at the end of term"
"i see". Jack massage Adrian breast and bite his nipples. "are you ready to be seed?" he asked, his member full erect now, as he rubb it on the boy's entrence.
Adrian nods and his breath catches at the member at his entrance eyes closing out of anticipation "mmm" all he manages is a slight moan instead of speech.
Jack grinned. he entered Adrian and start to fuck his hole. "you are so tight" he said as he thrust again and again. he rubb the boy's belly and felt the babies kicking inside. he grinned. "you feel so good" he thrust harder and deeper.
Adrian blushes and moans rather loudly "your so big" he whispers running a hand over his stomach where one of the babies is kicking.
"thanks". Jack moan loudly as he grip Adrian fat ass and move faster and faster, working on his ass hole. then after 5 minutes pumping he finaly enter his womb. "im gonna come! be ready!" he shouts.
Adrian flushes a light pink and prepares jumping a little at the intrusion to his womb but relaxes becoming prepared. "O-okay"
Jack climax and shout as he unleash a heavy load inside Adrian womb. the pill he swallow before made him cum and cum and cum for a minute or so, expanding Adrian belly visiably. "damn! i make you look like you overdue" he giggle.
Name: Adam
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Hazel
Job: Carrier

Adam has been apart of the program since he was 18 and has carried so many already and was now carrying around 15. Adam and Jack had been friends for years and so he was waddling down towards his room. He didn't notice the sounds coming from inside the room and so he just walked in. He stopped right in the doorway and stared at the scene before him. He then sighed and walked in closing the door behind him. He then took a seat in one of the chairs watching the two.

(Thank you for letting me join :) )
Adrian giggles rubbing his stomach "it would seem so." He lays still being held with his legs open. He turns even more red seeing someone enter the room being both new and shy "oh um hello. Did you have plans?"
Jack smiled and push the buttons so Adrian could sit and get down from the bed. "that was amazing dude! we need to do it more often" he kissed him on his lips. then he noticed Adam came in and took a sit. "hey buddy! how are you?" he walked toward him and give him a big hug. "how is the babies doing? i see you got bigger!" he laughed. Adam was handsome man and very close friend to him.
Adam smiles and rubs his belly looking very amused at how red the young one is. "Oh nothing that can't be taken care of later." Adam hugs Jack back "I've been fine, I'm getting close to time. I had now managed to give my nurse the slip for a bit so I could come and see ya. How are you doing?"
Adrian eases himself up off the bed giving a gentle kiss back. "I guess I should get back to work" he says looking between the two before starting to waddle out of the room he reaches the door and pauses looking back at the two with a small smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,397 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,168 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,083 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,340 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,274 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,482 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,521 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,034 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,562 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,252 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething