The Seeder (open to everyone, possible NSFW)
Hope blushes "of course I'll marry you and I love you too. Does my brother know that you asked me to marry me?" She asks as she kisses him deeply
 "Yes he knows. Im make him not to tell you untill i will" he smile and hug her tight, nuzzle her neck. "Im so happy you agree. Thank you" he kiss her forehead.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Hope giggles "Don't you have other carriers to attend to?" she asks as she wraps her arms around his neck
"Yes i do" Austin said and with a grin lift Hope in his arms and put her on the couch. "Wait here. I will finish as soon as i can" he sigh and get back to his work.

Jack sigh as he finish with 50 carriers this morning. He was tired but with the incrising pills he still had an erection. He drink and eat something before he press the green button and let the light outside signal that he is available. When the door didnt open, he get up and open it himself.

He look at Tobi who wait outside his clinic.
he was young, like near his age, and very handsome. But his belly was flat, meaning he was a newbie, carrier that didnt done an impregnantion yet.
he cuffs. "You, boy. Come in please. Its Your turn now" he said and get back inside and leave the door open.
Hope giggled as Austin puts her down on the couch and waits for him patiently. She waddles into the kitchen and gets some snacks and a couple of water bottles before turning the tv on
(01-25-2015, 08:15 AM)pregnantlover24 Wrote: Hope giggled as Austin puts her down on the couch and waits for him patiently. She waddles into the kitchen and gets some snacks and a couple of water bottles before turning the tv on

Another seeder notice Hope sitting on the couch. He grins at her huge belly and sit beside her. "Hello babe. Mind if i rubb your magnificent belly?" He tease her playfuly.
(01-25-2015, 02:57 AM)FolkMaster Wrote: Tobi looked up at Jack and then looked around the hall, as if he expected the seeder to be talking to someone else, but he was the only one out there. The boy sighed and stood up, going into the room and closing the door. "This is my first time," said Tobi, "but I was briefed about what to do." He hesitated a moment, but then shyly stripped out of his clothing. "I just get on this bed here, right?" he asked after folding his clothes and setting them on the counter.

"Yes", said Jack. He offer him to lay on the silver bed as he press a button and metal arms close around Tobi's wrists and legs. Then when he push another button the bed rise to its propper height, and stop. The metal arms spread Tobi's legs apart. Jack look at the boy's serial number code that was tatto on his shoulder. He press it on the computer and the boy's details was on the screen.

he read.
"Tobi, right?" He ask. "Is this your first time?" He said as he saw the boy's nervous look. "Dont worry. All the carriers who starts before you were nervous. Then after some time they get used to it, and we became a close friends" he smile.
"Any questions before we start?".
(01-25-2015, 01:11 PM)dolria1 Wrote:
(01-25-2015, 08:15 AM)pregnantlover24 Wrote: Hope giggled as Austin puts her down on the couch and waits for him patiently. She waddles into the kitchen and gets some snacks and a couple of water bottles before turning the tv on

Another seeder notice Hope sitting on the couch. He grins at her huge belly and sit beside her. "Hello babe. Mind if i rubb your magnificent belly?" He tease her playfuly.

"Yes I do mind and no you can't touch it" hope says as she tries to back away not wanting anyone but austin or her brother to touch it
Austin hear Hope shouting and he come to the rescue. "What is going on babe?" He ask her looking at the other seeder with cold eyes.
"He wants to touch my belly? Are you done for the day?" Hope asks holding his hand
"Yeah lets go" he take her hand and they walk away to there home.
dolria1 Wrote:"Yeah lets go" he take her hand and they walk away to there home.

"Can we celebrate our engagement with my brother?" Hope asks as she waddles with Austin 
(01-25-2015, 11:30 PM)pregnantlover24 Wrote:
dolria1 Wrote:"Yeah lets go" he take her hand and they walk away to there home.

"Can we celebrate our engagement with my brother?" Hope asks as she waddles with Austin 

"Maybe later babe. I hear with busy with some newbie carrier. It could take a while" Austin kiss her as they enter his appartment. "Should we make a toast?" He give her a cup of water and he drink water too. "For our engagement".
Hope smiles and clinks her glass of water with his and takes a sip as she tenderly kisses him
(01-25-2015, 10:16 PM)FolkMaster Wrote:
(01-25-2015, 01:15 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "Yes", said Jack. He offer him to lay on the silver bed as he press a button and metal arms close around Tobi's wrists and legs. Then when he push another button the bed rise to its propper height, and stop. The metal arms spread Tobi's legs apart. Jack look at the boy's serial number code that was tatto on his shoulder. He press it on the computer and the boy's details was on the screen.

he read.
"Tobi, right?" He ask. "Is this your first time?" He said as he saw the boy's nervous look. "Dont worry. All the carriers who starts before you were nervous. Then after some time they get used to it, and we became a close friends" he smile.
"Any questions before we start?".

"Yeah... Yeah, Tobi. And you're Jack? Nice to meet you." His speech was a bit rushed, making his nerves obvious. Tobi kept flexing his hands and feet beneath the restraints, and he looked around the room as if trying to find something on which he could focus. When Jack suggested they might become friends, it made Tobi feel just a little bit better. He could use a friend in a place like this. He returned the smile, though his was sort of crooked from anxiety. "Um... How many babies do first-time carriers usually end up with? I want to, you know... mentally prepare myself for it."

"About 3-10" said Jack. "It depends on the carrier. Each time he go to a seeder he can add him more babies, except of feeding them with his sperm" he said to Tobi. Jack remove his white seeder's robe and get full naked, his cock erect and thick with huge veins. It was 16 inces long, like horse cock. He position himself in front of Tobi and press two fingers with oil to his tight ass hole to strech it a little, before he press his cock inside him and start to move in and out.
(01-26-2015, 02:43 AM)pregnantlover24 Wrote: Hope smiles and clinks her glass of water with his and takes a sip as she tenderly kisses him

Austin kiss her back and pull her closer for a hug. He rubb her belly. "What you planning to do tonight, for our engagement?" He ask her with a smile.
"What can I do without harming the babies?" She asks looking up as she softly kisses again as she puts her arms around his neck
"You will not harm the babies" he said and carry her to the bedroom as he lay on top of her and remove her clothes. He get down to her pussy and start to lick and suck it hard with his mouth.
"Ohh ahh Mmm" she moans out as she feels her climax coming
"Mmm ohhh cum baby yes come into my face" Austin moan and fuck her pussy with his tounge stroking it faster and faster. He press his hands on her belly and rubb it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,119 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,595 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,389 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,406 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,658 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash