Crash in the jungle (possibly nsfw. Open)
(@tjop: That helps a lot. Thanks!
@Seedful: No worries. I can work around it.)

No sooner had he spoke to the figure lurking in the center of the temple had he heard a voice call out to him. It was Samuel, one of the people he got separated from.

"Sam!" He called out while running over to see what kind of fruit he had managed to find. "I thought I lost you all for a few. Have you seen the others?" He poked the fruit a bit before taking one up into his hand, examining it a bit closely. "No idea either. Never seen anything like it with colors like this. Never seen most forms of fruit either, swear they keep finding new berries everyday." It was probably safe to eat, but the appearance of someone else distracted him a bit.

"Seems like we're all a little lost then" he chuckled. "Very well. Let's see if we can work together." He was not gullible by all accounts. They could be very well walking into a trap, but he was not also stupid to just up and point the gun at anything or anyone. It was best to let their intentions come out before trying to be the judge, jury and executioner.
(Sorry for not replying I was waiting for the other person then Christmas vacation surprise rule was no tech.)
Shizan pads over to the two human males "you may use my building to look at the jungle but it's getting late why don't you stay for the night." He smiles loving thier sent wondering who to take as a mate.
Sam waved and hurried over. 

"No, I haven't seen anyone else yet. I hope they find us soon. Oh, there's this guy though," he added, gesturing to Jeremy and beckoning him over. 

"Yeah, I've never seen fruit like them anywhere else but they sure smell good. I might try one in a bit here---I'll be the guineapig so we know if they're poisonous are not. And thank you, Mr. Strange Figure," he replied to Shizan, "we appreciate that. Have a fruit!"
Shizan nods "no thanks I don't like fruit that much, I prefer meat. I can show you the spare beds now if you wish"
Jeremy looked at Sam "Don't worry. Theese fruits are not poisonous."

And then he looked to Shizan. "And thanks for showing us the spare rooms. That's very nice of you"
Shizan nods "your welcome let me know if you need anything." He walks back to his room.
Keith was just as lost as Sam was it seemed. That was probably all the more reason to try and establish a connection through signal, but that would come later. Now he was hungry and could do for some rest, though he also felt like exploring. Keith took one of the fruits and bit into it.

"It's great. Reminds me of an orange or something. I'd be more the glad to be taken to the rooms now if you wish." The temple looked a bit old, at least in modern times old. "I take it you're of royalty or something?" It was a honest question. Keith had no plans to rob him if he was.
Shizan smirks at the question. "No I'm not royalty. I'm an archeologist and historen. I made this temple my home to keep others from destroying it. The spare rooms aren't far follow me please." Shizan leads them to a room with two large beds and some tapestry adorning the walls
It was good to know the fruits were poisonous---and in fact, peeling one, it did seem to be rather like an orange, only sweeter. He followed the others into the temple, whistling impressedly at being shown the rooms.

"Nice digs! It must be pretty cool having a temple all to yourself!" 
He sighs "not really. I would like to have my own family. So what about you do you have a mate?" Shizan looks the males over but only briefly, he doesn't want to startle them.
Sam blinked.

"A mate? You mean, like a boyfriend?"

What an odd turn of phrase. He was beginning to suspect their host was more than he appeared.

"No, I've seen some dudes but it never seems to work out...."
"Mate? Peculiar choice of words, but no." He examined one of the beds before sitting down on it lightly. "I've thought of settling down every once in a while, but I still have some green years left and some other things, but that's a bit besides the point."
Shizan "by mate I mean that you have married. A husband as I've heard it called. I'm sorry nothing has worked out for you. I am hopeing to find my own mate soon but it's up to him to let me find him."
"I suppose that is another way of looking at things. Perhaps we can all drink to our misfortunes and create something better or something" he shrugged, but it was worth a shot. There was no need to perhaps feel down about their misfortunes. "Maybe after I wash off. You have a bathroom in this place?" He chuckled.
Shizan nods and shows him to a part of the temple with water flowing into it like waterfalls. The water gathers into a large pool of warm water then flows outside.
"Yeah, i would like to take a bath too. " said Jeremy "I will wait you finish your bath" He said to keith
Shizan blinks "you take turns? There is enough room for 6 in there"
(01-02-2015, 02:20 AM)Okamiryun Wrote: Shizan blinks "you take turns? There is enough room for 6 in there"

"Oh" Said Jeremy. "Yeah, but... I'm a bit shy" He blushed. "I would prefer to wait if that is not a problem"
Shizan nods "I don't mind it I was just confused. Enjoy your stay."
(01-02-2015, 02:45 AM)Okamiryun Wrote: Shizan nods "I don't mind it I was just confused. Enjoy your stay."

"Thanks" Jeremy smiled

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,119 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,595 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,389 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,658 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething