the Herm nurse (first come first serve, nsfw)
Morin, 28, blonde hair with blue eyes, wears white nurse clothes and white nurse hat, sat behind her desk in her private clinic as you enter the room. "please come in. what is your name boy?" she ask you while she glance at your big belly. "also tell me your age and how far are you?" she add.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne blushed deep red at the nurse. "My name is Ryne. I'm 18 and I'm 4 months with 12." He explained.
"i see. please lay on the bed, and removed your shirt so i may check the babies if everything alright" she get up and wear white latex gloves on her hands and put a white cloth mask on her mouth.
Ryne nodded as he slowly waddled to the bed. He sat down, lifting his white t-shirt up and exposing his large belly. "Like this?" He asked as he held the shirt up for Morin.
"Yeah". Morin put some cold gel on and rubbed it on Ryne's belly. then she took the ultrasound and move it slowly on his tummy. "mmmm i see.. the babies are fine. you have twelve babies as you said, six girls and six boys. there, you see?" she pointed on the screen for him to see.
Ryne held the underside of his belly. "That's amazing. Though they are killing my back. Can you perhaps tell them to ease off?" He asked.
"Mmm i have an idea" she push the boy on the bed climb over him tied his arms and legs to the bed and rubb her cock over his big belly untill it hard throw her tight nurse outfit. She smile. "How hard the kicking are now?" She smirk laying on top of him and kiss him throw her cloth.
Ryne moaned uncontrollably at Mordin's touch. "What are you doing?!" He asked worryingly.
"Im gonna fuck you pregnant boy!" She grins and get off him and remove his clothes. As he lay on the bed powerless to move she remove her underwear and expose her big erect cock. She stand between his seperated legs and piston herself on his hole. "You gonna be my little pregnant sex boy" she grins beyond her cloth and slam her cock forcefully into the boy's tight ass hole.
Ryne moaned loudly as he was penetrated. He felt the babies kick in response to his distress. "Sex boy?! But I don't want this!" He begged.
The Herm nurse shove a red ball gag to Ryne"s to block his talking. She moan as she grip his legs and thrust powerfilly her cock deep into his womb. "You need to behave yourself!" She move in and out, streching his hole wide with her horse cock. Her balls slapps on his ass cheeks as shd groan pleasurly while she rubb his huge bounce belly.
Ryne gripped what he could as he was penetrated. His belly bounced as he was fucked. "Mmmmmhhppphh!" He moaned as he climaxed uncontrollably
Morin shout as she climax too, fill the boy with gallons of cum and making his belly expand even more.
Ryne moaned as he was filled up. He panted heavily as he felt Morin fill him. "So hot. So....good." He said suddenly
Morin smirk and pull out her cock. She rubb the remain of her seed on Ryne's belly until it get shiny. She kissed it. Then she take away the gag from his mouth. "Did you enjoy, pregnant boy?" She ask, rubbing his chest.
Ryne nodded as he laid there. "What are you going to do with me?" He asked curiously.
"Mmm well it depends" she free him with his restraints and help him sit. "You can visit my clinic when even you feel horny. I have more patients preggos like you, so call me before you come, alright?" She kissed him and send him away after he put his clothes on.
Ryne nodded as he rushed back home. He went to bed to try to sleep, but the idea of being fucked by Morin made him horny. He started to masterbate to try to stop his horny nature. Even after he climaxed, he wanted more of Morin's cock. He looked for the phone number Morin gave him and tried to call her. "Morin? It's me. Can I come over?" He asked shakily.
Morin chuckled in surprise. "So soon? Must have you really like my cock then" she giggle.
She look at her diary and check when she was available. In no way She gonna let him come to her private house, or her wife will find out she fuck pregnant boys from the side and divorce her.
She told him to come now, before her other clients will come. 
Ryne left his home and waddled back to Morin's he arrived panting from exertion from moving too quick. He entered Morin's room and say down on the bed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,166 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,482 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,774 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,691 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,514 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,452 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,801 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,569 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 6,934 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,272 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15