The lab boy (first come first serve, nsfw)
Sam push harder and harder the baby crowning more and he feel the erge to cum. "Ohhhhhhh!!"" He shout as he erupt all over his huge belly.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"A baby girl." Kage announced. "49 to go." He said as more went down his birth canal.
(Skip ahead?)
After Sam finish birthing all the babies he sigh and breath heavily, so tired and empty. He close his eyes. "You... want to impregnant me again?" He ask in a low voice.
"Yes. This time with more. For now, get some rest." Kage said.
Sam collaps on the bed and fall a sleep for hours. He was dreaming of him heavily pregnant again and Kage keep him in the lab, making him pregnant forever. He finaly wake up and sobe. His penis was in pain and he get up to the bathroom to pee and take a shower.
Kage entered the shower and wrapped his arms around Sam. "Hey cutie. You ready?" He asked
Sam surpeise to see Kage so soon. He turn around and look at the male.  "Hey Kage" he kiss him back. "Ready to be pregnant again?" He ask worried. "My penis still hurt you know".
"True. But I did a little tinkering with your body while you were asleep. Now you'll give birth anally. Also, I added a second womb." Kage explained as his member was already erect and his balls were large and filled with his seed.
"Second womb?" Sam shruggs. "You did this while i was a sleep?" He look amaze by Kage huge cock size. He bite his lip. "Very well. How you want to do this?" He ask him with lust in his voice.
Kage smiled as he entered Sam. He pumped his horse cock into Sam, reaching to a crossroad to his wombs.
(If they standing in the shower, he fuck him in front and lift him in his arms on the wall or he turn him and enter him from behind?? Getting confuse)
(Enter from behind.)
(Okay [Image: smile.gif] )

Sam moan as Kage enter him from behind. He support himself on the shoeer's wall, the hot water still flowing on there bounce bodies. He let out a cry of pleasure as Kage's cock hitting his prostate and getting deeper inside his womb. "Mmm ohhh Kage!! Owwww!" He huffs, trying to control his emothions but it was hard since Kage doing really good job in fucking him like this...
Kage went faster before he climaxed, filling up one womb then the other as both felt tight and full. "You want something to eat?"
Sam pant and rubb his more bloated belly. "Yeah sure. Thanks" he waddle out of the shower with Kage After they get dry.
Kage smiled and shoved a plug up Sam's ass. "Make sure you get pregnant."
Sam moan as he was plag. "Okay" he take Kage hand and waddle with him to go eat something.
Kage brought Sam to the kitchen and grinned. "What would you like to eat?" He asked as he rubbed Sam's cum belly.
(two rp'es with the same situation! Hehe lol)
"Mmm i think pancakes will do" Sam smile and kiss Kage sensually.
Kage nodded and started to make the pancakes. After a few minutes, Kage returned with a stack of pancakes. "All for you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,248 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,961 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,160 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,568 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,477 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 7,403 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,886 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,827 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,607 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22