I'm pregnant -Pafp NSFW- with your kids?!
Name: Izumi
Looks: a bit short, brunette medium sized hair. And a thin structure.
Eye color: a light blue, sort of silver.
Personality: a bit gentle, sometimes a bit horny. While he also is quiet.

Izumi stayed settled with his new lover. Whom had asked to be his lover. In which the brunette agreed. He was pressed against his warm side. Since he enjoyed the warmth. And he thought that he couldn't have been happier. He soon wondered about things, feeling his pants tihhten up a bit as he felt his cock rise up. But he insisted on it go limp, not wanting _______ to be shocked. In which he shifted a bit and bit his lip. Still hornh about his thoughts. He had learned he could get pregnant, in which he thought was amazing. Yet really weird also. And he wanted to give it a try. So that was why he was Horny all of a sudden.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Name: Kage
Description: tall, silver spiky hair, slightly muscular structure
Eye colour: ice blue
Personality: kind, horny, loving

Kage smiled as he looked over Izumi. "You are so cute." He said.
Izumi rolled his eyes and stayed settled close to Kage. A warm smile on his face as he looked up from staring at the blank TV. "Really now? You say that all them time" he chuckled softly. That was true, he had always was told he was cute. Even by his close relatives and friends. While along with Kage.

Kage smiled. "Because it's true. But I saw you all giddy and excited when I got home. What gives?" He asked.
Izumi have a small, slight shrug at the question. "Just some weird thoughts. Perverted is a good word to describe it I think. But it was mostly weird thoughts" he said. Not wanting to add the Mpreg part. Wondering if Kage would even care that much if he would mention it at all.

Kage grinned at Izumi's words. "Perverted you say? Well, I might have something for you." He said as he unzipped his pants and exposed his large member.
Izumi felt his face brighten at the large member. He found himself getting more thoughts. And he grinned up at Kage. "That is a really fine member you have there" he purred suductivly. He had unzipped his own pants. Climbing onto Kages lap and smirked faintly.

Kage smiled as he lifted Izumi up and entered him. "I want to fill you up my love. Up to the brim."
Izumi almost let off a small gasp as Kage's member entered him. In which he was shocked. Since he didmt expect the member to be so big inside of him. Izumi wrapped his arms around Kage's neck and gave a small grin. "How about you do that love~" he purred suductivly in his ear.

Kage smiled as he pumped deep into Izumi. He massages his ass as he reached deep into Izumi. "If you could pregnant, I would make you pregnant in a heartbeat."
Izumi gave a soft moan as he buried his face in Kages neck. He gripped onto him tightly and found himself drooling at how nice Kage felt inside him. "W-well, it's possible" he said.

Kage smiled as he pumped faster. He climaxed after a few minutes of pumping into him, releasing a lot of his seed and filling Izumi up.
Izumi gave a loud moan as he was filled up with Kage's seed. His stomach moved out a bit, but didn't seem to care. He soon climaxed onto Kage's stomach as he panted softly. "Ugh.." He groaned out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,277 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 641 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,036 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,485 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,210 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,796 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,628 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,730 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,263 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM