Breeding the Neko -PAFP NSFW-
Name: Izumi
Looks: he is a bit short and thin, while he has dark black hair. He has black cat ears and a long, fluffy tail.
Personality: he is quite soft spoken, while he loves to be around friends and anyone he likes.
Other: is in heat.

Izumi walked around on the lonely street. He was heading home, where he had to feed his cat and things. He flicked a ear, his eyes narrowing a bit as he was having a feeling that something was going to happen. He just kept on as heflickee his tail around. Before long, he felt pain and then blacked out. He awoke in a small room, on the floor naked. He mewled and curled up his lower half with his tail and looked around. He didn't know where he was, and was afraid.
(Please be Semi-Advanced.
And active)
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Name: Raiden
Looks: Dark black hair, bright blue eyes, he has ears of a dog and a curled tail from his father's side of the family. He is black and white in fur and is very strong.
Personality: He is assertive and nosey. He prefers to be in everyone's business.
Other: Is also in heat. He has been for the past few days.

Raiden had followed after the mysterious man a few steps behind in the darkness, his erect ears had perked up and swiveled as he began calculating a well enough plan to get the man to become unconscious or at least knocked out so that he could rape him in silence without all of the unnecessary struggling that his prey would soon do. He had snuck up behind the man and had struck him in the back of the head by a rock that was once laying on the ground beside his paws. He had dragged the man back to his home which was a small room, letting him recover from his injury which was a rather forceful blow to the back of his head.
Izumi gave a soft threatening noise, seeing the male in front of him made him cower back in panic. Taking in the male's features. Seeing he was a breed, but probably a dog type. He growled and shifted back more, quivering a bit as he still kept himself shrunk back against the wall. Keeping his tail curled around himself tightly, not still half confused and a bit pained from something that had hit him in the back of the head. "Wh..what do you want?" He mewled, his ears swiveling a bit around as he examined the cold dark room. His gaze going back to the male before him.

Raiden could sense the male's fear but noticed how much he had tried to hide it from him. He had approached the adorable and handsomely featured neko in a matter of minutes, smiling as he had kneeled down in front of him. "That question is simple .. I want you my dear. That is why I brought you here. Now be a good kitty and let me inside of you. I do not want to be rough but I will if I have to be." The man had said calmly in his masculine voice that seemed to be smooth as butter.
Exclamation 
The Neko could smell a strange scent coming from other male before him. His stomach clenching as he knew the male was in heat. And wondered if he himself was in heat. Which he probably was, since his cat had been acting strange around him before he had ended up here. His cat would rub against him and just sniff at his rear. Which usually scared the living daylights out of him. He still kept his ears flattened and pressed against the wall. "Why would you want to be inside me? Isn't there any other breed like yours?" He asked. Shifting a bit on the cold floor.

Raiden had smirked once again, gazing down into the male's eyes who he had as a captive. "No. I am afraid not. Which is why I am going to breed with you and make my litter of pups. Now be good and I will not be so rough on you." He had said calmly with his low voice. He had approached the male, stripping him of his clothing so that he was soon naked before him. He had removed his own clothing as well, showing off his long and thick cock and lean muscular body.
Izumi blushed in shock as he was stripped of his own clothing, making him slightly kick in panic. Curling his tail around himself as he hated being naked. He looked up at him, seeing the male was naked before him. Quivering at the sight of how big he was, wondering how he was even going to fit inside of him. "W...would I even hold any pups?" He echoed. His tail twitching a bit as he had kept it around himself to cover up his body.

Raiden had held the male down, finding it annoying the way he was struggling. He had leaned his head in, kissing the male's neck roughly while he had tasted the skin that was beneath the man's fur. "Yes. You would hold many pups." He had smirked, stroking his manhood to prepare it to become hard so that he could slip it into him. Soon he had pushed his rock hard cock deep into the man, beginning to thrust while feeling the man's tight entrance embracing his cock.
Izumi mewled out slightly as the male had thrusted into him. Squirming a bit as it was really uncomfortable for him. Since it was his first time doing this. He quivered and let off a soft moan after a moment. Blushing darkly as he even had let a noise like that slip out of his mouth while another male bred him. His tail curled and lashed around a bit. Closing his eyes at the feeling of the males rock hard cock thrust deep into him. It was a weird feeling, but knew he had to deal with it at the moment.

Raiden had grunted with each thrust he had done. He had moaned louder and louder, grabbing a tight hold of the man's hips as he had dominated him. He had leaned his head in, biting his sharp teeth into the man's shoulder, marking him as his own hard. He had soon licked the bite wound that he had caused, quickening his thrusts until he had released his seed inside of the man with a satisfied growl.
The Neko gave a squeak as the male had quickened his pace with each thrust. His tail slightly bristling from the pleasure. While giving off soft noise when the male had bit down on his shoudler. Making him moan out slightly. He felt soothing huge enter him, shifting in shock as the male knotted him and released his seed into him. He mewled and squirmed a bit, trying to move forwards to get away, but found the knot holding Raiden in was strong and would stay there for a while. He huffed and just stayed there. The male humping into him as if to ride out his orgasm, which he growled at, since the male was making the knot move and he didn't like that.

Raiden had soon stopped the thrusting movements of his hips, sighing with relief as he had felt calm and relaxed. He had moaned while he had felt his cock become limp and soft. He had stayed where he was, feeling his knot slowly become unswelled and become normal as he was able to remove his cock from the man's body. He had felt as though he could run a marathon with how good he had felt his body had become. He had kissed the man's lips gently, rewarding him for being so obedient while they were mating.
Izumi curled up as soon as the male had pulled out of him. Shivering as wetness dripped down his legs. Blushing at the kiss, but found he was also tired. Resting his head down as he had struggled to calm down. Still scenting the other males heat, which made him fidget a bit, but he didn't feel like doing anything. Still lying down as his tail twitched. Looking down to see that his stomach had moved out to make way for the seed. Noticing the bump was small, but it was there.

Raiden had left the room that his slave was in, taking a well needed of shower. He had stayed in there for an hour or so, washing the sweat and blood from his fur and skin that was beneath it. He had soon gotten from the shower, shaking his body clean which had made his fur look wild. He had not felt badly about his slave one single time that his slave was with him.
The Neko shook off and moved a bit. Keeping curled up in rue ground, rubbing against it to try and rub off the males scent. His tail curling and lashing around wildly as he did so. Before he moved to go sit somewhere, looking back at his bloated stomach. Wondering if the male would come back for another round sooner or later. In which he hoped not, because he really only wanted to be used once. His tail twitched a bit as he heard footsteps. Perking up as he moved towards the door.

Raiden had gotten done with his shower, sighing as he had dressed in a simple black shirt and pants. He had ventured back toward the room where the neko was still in. He had opened the door and had opened it. "Hello there kitty. How are you now?"
Izumi was curled up on the floor, at least in a way so he could try to get comfortable. And was in a gentle sleep. Trying to keep calm and collective about things. His ears flattened down a bit as he slept.

Raiden had did his tasks for the day, returning to his room and cleaning it up. He had sighed as he had laid down and had went to sleep for a while. He was so very tired after such a long day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 655 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,045 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,510 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,075 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,935 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,984 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,565 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Breeding Facility (Open to all tops) tentaclehell 4 1,646 09-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: tentaclehell
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 7,399 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091