Waddle Park (Open to all, possible NSFW)
"I know what you mean, I get so lonely being by myself all day. At least now I get to see more baby-daddys here at the park. Finally somebody to hang out with!" I rub my bump as I chuckle.
"Yeah, it's nice to get some fresh air and hang out with other pregnant guys. I quite like seeing other big bellies, heh..." I blush a little.
"I used to be nervous about going out in public, probably because of how big I've gotten" I slap my belly with a *thud* "but here I feel much more relaxed. It is nice to see all of the bellies too" I shyly smile.
"Good thing my boyfriend isn't here, he'd be staring at all of you guys with a bulge in his pants. He loves how big I've gotten." I rub the sides of my belly, glad it blocks the view of my groin.
"He must be a lucky guy" I realize what I said and quickly blush. I realize I am slowly becoming more and more attached to you, you seem to unlock a different side to me.
"He certainly thinks so. I'm not always so sure, but he's always reassuring me."
"Well, I'm lucky to have met you here :)" I begin to feel a deep pulsating within me. "Do you mind if I feel your belly?" I haven't felt one yet that hasn't been attached to me" I grin sheepishly
"Go for it!" I smile and lift my shirt up, exposing my smooth, round bump. Almost as soon as it's exposed, a little bulge forms near the top from a kick. "Oooh, he likes to show off..."
"That feels so cool! It's a lot different from the outside, I'm getting kicked in all my organs." I laugh as I begin to rub big circles around your smooth skin, I become entranced, I start to breath heavy. The belly looks so se- "I'm sorry!" I stammer as I realize I had been rubbing your belly more than I had anticipated.
I lean my head back a little and smile at the attention to my belly, cooing a bit whenever a kick hits your hand. When you apologize I giggle a bit. "It's okay, rub it as much as you want."
I begin to use my other hand to rub, which causes our bellies to touch as well. I don't realize our bellies are lightly rubbing as well in my stupor. I slowly realize I am starting to become hard. I become horrified.
I look up and see your expression, placing my hands on yours. "What's wrong?"
"It's just... I haven't felt attractive in a long time... And now seeing you and talking to you, just being here with you I feel better than I've felt in months" I finally say it. "I think you're sexy!"
My cheeks redden at that, and I reach a hand out to rub the side of your belly. "I think you're sexy too. I'm not sure what we'd do about it though, we're both so big and round, heh..."
I continue to drink my water as I silently watch the exchange between Mark and Justin. I'm absolutely amazed at how big Justin belly is. It is definitely bigger than mine, but my middle is definitely a runner up in size. I can't help but feel a little...aroused at them feeling each others bellies. I keep myself in check as I rub the side of my middle. One of my boys adjusts himself and a big lump rolls along the side where my hand is. "Ow", I quietly say hoping I didn't interrupt the other two.
I turn a little to the side, giggling and placing my other hand on that twin-filled belly. Gently rubbing around near the spot of the lump. "They do love to move around, don't they?"
I look over, realizing I had totally ignored the other massive man on the bench. "I-I'm sorry, my names Justin"
I begin to rub your belly as well, I keep stealing glances from Mark. Our three bellies are all pressing together
I lift my shirt up the rest of the way to allow the hand to keep rubbing. "Yeah, yeah they do. They're sleeping right now, he was just getting more comfortable." I look at my two "bump buddies". "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your moment. My name's Val." I look over at Justin admiring his middle. "Twin girls, huh? And you're overdue? Wow, I'm only 7 months with twin boys. The doctor's say they're already 7 pounds each. These little guys are going to be monsters." The feeling of our bellies pressing together is...amazing. "This...this is nice."
"Yeah..." I smile, leaning forward a little so my belly presses more firmly against the other two. My hands rubbing them in slow circles. "Mmm, feels really good to have our bellies touching like this."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,255 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,121 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,622 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,396 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,516 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,667 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,074 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,327 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething