Waddle Park (Open to all, possible NSFW)
"It takes the weight off of my legs" I softly moan as my girls start to squirm
The movement from the other little ones seems to awaken my little sleeping giants as I feel one of them stretching out his muscles, crowding the other one, thereby causing him to push back. I wince a little and gasp as several lumps roll across my belly at the same time.
"Our babies already love to play with each other" I smile and say. I begin to rub your tight belly. "You both are incredibly sexy"
"You're quite sexy too, Justin. I have to say, that overdue belly is very beautiful." My hand slowly strokes all over it. "If it weren't so uncomfortable, I'd say I'd love to see it get bigger, hehe..."
I take a few moments to catch my breath from the tussle going on in my womb. "I got to admit, I find you 2 very...attractive. I uh...was just wondering...how open minded is your wife and boyfriend?" I ask as I look to both men. I can't help but to rub the bellies of my fellow park goers.
"Just you wait... My family has a long history of going overdue, I might still give birth after you!" I press my belly in to yours. "I won't mind being big as long as you keep thinking I'm sexy ;) " and I get to see both of you get huge as well!
"Very" I say with a wink
"Well, as long as it's nothing permanent, my boyfriend doesn't mind if I fool around a bit. If anything he'd be mad I didn't film it, he'd love to watch a pair of preggo's go at it, heh." I blush a bit, looking between my two new friends and wondering if either was okay with this being in the public park.
"We can go somewhere quieter if you prefer"
"I'm fine with this park if you both are. Might be difficult to get us all through a door"
"Wha- you mean out in the open? What if we get caught by park security or something like that? Let's at least go hide behind some trees or something where we aren't as visible."
"Hmm. It's a short walk from here to my house, and my boyfriend keeps plenty of food ready to eat in the kitchen for when I'm hungry so you can eat before we do anything." The bench creaks beneath me as I get to my feet, straightening my clothes and blushing as the erection in my pants under my belly is no longer hidden.
"lead the way" I say as the three of us slowly waddle away
We realize how tough of a walk it is, with all of our bellies accidentally bumping in to each other as we waddle to Marks house.
I keep the buttons on the front of my overalls undone to keep myself cool in the warm weather...and it feels even better when my companion's bellies brush against my nearly exposed skin. My arousal keeps building in anticipation of our upcoming...shenanigans. I can barely control myself, and the best I can do is to keep my erection limited to a half-chub.
My workout clothes are becoming damp as I am sweating, both cause of the heat and with the anticipation for what is to come. (val i'm guessing you're female?)
We should continue this!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,253 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,615 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,395 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,514 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,663 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,072 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,325 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething