The Austronaut boy (first come first serve, possible nsfw)
Kage grinned as he pumped faster, his pelvis slamming into Adam's. After several minutes, Kage climaxed, filling Adam up with his seed and causing his belly to visibly expand to look full term with triplets.
Adam howl in pleasure as Kage cum inside him, causing him to climax too all over his big belly. He pant in bliss. "More please".
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Kage rubbed Adam's belly. "I don't know. I could make you pop at any minute." He teased playfully as he rubbed Adam's bellybutton.
Adam mone as Kage rubb his sensitive bellybutton. "I wont. I have one more month untill my due date" he smile and press his belly again against Kage's crotch.
Kage grinned as he started to fuck Adam again. He reached deep inside of him, rubbing against his prostate as he fucked him.
Adam close his eyes and groan loudly as Kage resume his thrust. He cant do anything about it. His prostaste been squeeze make him so horny and scream in pleasure that he try to breath air as the orgasems took him and make him nailed his fingers into Kage's back and shoulders as he was pounding him non-stop.
Kage smiled as he gave one last thrust before climaxing. He filled Adam up again, making him look overdue with quadruplets. What he didn't tell Adam was that he drugged him, every time Kage climaxed into Adam, it would add another baby to his womb. He rubbed Adam's swollen belly lovingly. "I'm going to make you very big." He said sensually.
Adam pant heavily, feeling Kage's cum sloshing in his belly. He moan as Kage rubb him. "im all yours sir" he smile at Kage seductivly.
Kage smiled and kissed Adam's belly. "Get some rest. You have a busy day ahead of you." He said as he rubbed Adam's belly.
Adam nods and close his eyes, wondering what Kage mean by "busy day", before he curl up with him and rest his head on Kage's chest, and fall a sleep.
Kage smiled as he fell asleep. In the morning, Kage was the first to awake and get up. He started to make a large breakfast, all for Adam.
Adam wake up, yawn and strech up. The babies was still sleeping inside him. His belly however look bigger then yesterday. He wonder why. He smell the food that Kage prepare so he put on his shiny silver boxers and waddle to the kitchen and wrap his hands around Kage, kissing him. "Good morning love".
Kage smiled and grinned. "Good morning. Would you like to eat?" He asked playfully.
"Yeah sure. Whats on the menu?" He ask kage playfuly.
"Pancakes, bacon, eggs, fruit, and something special if you eat every last one of it." Kage said sensually.
Adam sit at the chair and eat everything that Kage give him. He place his hands on his belly and moan as it get bigger in his firm.
Kage smiled as he kissed Sam's belly. "I still have more. Can you eat it, or do you not want my special?" He asked teasingly.
(Sam is in the other rp)

Adam huff and moan. when Kage say "special" he smile. "Give me your special" said the astronaut boy. 
"Ah ah ah. Only if you finish all of it." Kage teased as he wanted Sam's belly to be bigger and rounder.
(Sam is in the lab boy rp)

Adam finish all the food as Kage order. He was so huge that his boxers was barely seen under his heavy huge orb. "I cant stuffed any more food inside me" he moan and rubb his bloated middle.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,511 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,948 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,997 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,567 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,477 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 7,401 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,817 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,826 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,606 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22