Lost Expedition (NSFW, Still Open for now)
(Okay.)

Keith looked at the dynamites and C4s. In this particular case, he only needed to get the Guardian to wake up and become angry while also blowing enough up to seal a few passages for the Guardian to not rage after them enough for them to escape.

"The dynamites are our best bet then." He began to pull the red sticks out. "If these can be planted in certain angles, the place will come down partially, giving us exactly what we need to proceed further inside while those beasties roaming around have more on their hands to deal with in terms of an angry guardian."
Len nods "ok" he points out the best places for the dynamite to go. "Toke take one there. Jake you can put this one over here your the fastest so I expect you to be at the entrance by the time I get there. No heroics. Rai put this one here. Air the rest of us need your invisibility spell to move. The rest of us will go with air to the entrance." Every one nods as they all start go to thier set places Len stops darkfire "I know you want to come but I need you to gaurd the cart and the girls" the young drow nods and hurries away.
Keith merely watched as everyone was given a general instruction on their tasks. That allowed him to begin work on rigging the explosives remotely before he handed them away. From the sounds of it, this Guardian must have been quite the beast, though from the numerous carcasses, the rotting smell, and the numerous skeletons, the male could imagine it was quite formidable. "Just out of curiousity, this Guardian doesn't breed like this shadow leader is trying to do, does it?" He flipped the remote on as he was otherwise ready and waiting on the others to return for the fireworks to begin.
Jake stiffens. Len shakes his head "not really it is still acting like a child looking for the one that had carried it once. It was created by the same person that had created the shadows. As such I don't know it's mindset or much else about it." Jake looks down and hurries off to do his job. Len watches and sighs "all I can say is it's been tricked to think that by protecting the dark one it will get its parent back."
"Poor thing." He almost felt bad for it to say the least, but he could not think about those thoughts for too long. He had a lot of people to rescue if it wasn't too late for them. There was no telling what this "Dark One" was capable of. "If everyone has everything set up, we can begin now."
Len "it's better this way for now. The parent will come back when ready to explain to it what happened." The others are ready and go to do their jobs.
"Very well then."

Keith awaited on the others to finalize setting everything up. When they returned or at least got a safe distance, he flipped the detonator on. He was ready to get this adventure back on the road. Upon pressing the button, the male watched as the explosions began to set off.

"We should be running right now." With that, he began to take off in the direction they were given as the sound of something nearby began to growl, but then again, the shadow creatures were also alerted, but oblivious as to what was going to occur.
Len nods and every one starts to run. Jake is at the doorway waving for them to go faster. Len shifts and carries Keith. Some of the others shift but not Air. The half elf is carried by rai. Once in the entrance rai raises a wall of rock "hey human want to see the guardian?" He smirks like he hopes to see Keith piss his pants or something. Len growls at rai but makes no move to stop Keith.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,559 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,360 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,510 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,626 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,297 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething