Lost Expedition (NSFW, Still Open for now)
That was, Simon reflected, an awfully casual way to mention an evil force essentially committing mass impregnation of any poor woman who didn't have a mate- he realized that all the people and creatures he'd seen so far had been male, and wondered if this roundup of the "unmated" could be the reason. He felt sick.

"Is there a way we can search for other survivors of the plane crash? I know there are probably more out there near the wreckage itself, and if what you say is true, then we can't abandon them."
Keith had heard that word more than once. The stranded part he got for the time being, but the unmated and bred part was now beginning to trouble him a bit. He glanced around and only spotted brings of the male variety. There were women aboard the passage as well which had his guard up to the max.

"I've heard unmating and bred a bit. Mind telling me what this Dark One is doing?" There was an entire plane of people that were with the two and as someone meant to protect and also survey the land, the concept of something foreign planning to if he had to guess mate with people, crossed his mind as bizarre which made him want to pull a rescue as soon as possible. He had the weapons to protect himself or at least he thought so. "We need to find the others fast."
Toke nods "I'll go scout it out!" The kid nods "same! Same signal if one of use get caught!" They rush out. The Jaguar male smirks "I can make a distraction. The shadows have a hard time handling me." Len sighs "fine go Rai but take Air with you as back up." Rai nods and takes a strange necklace off before walking out with the silver haired elf.
Len looks back at the humans "the dark one is making an army out of monsters and other strange creatures that are not natural to this world. Most women have been wiped out this way, females are a rare find now. To make things worse now the dark one is taking our unmated males as well. We have an idea where the dark one takes these males and we were planning on how to free them."
"That's horrible," Simon spat. "Is there any way I can repay you for your help? Or help you against this guy? I can't do much, but someone that vile-"

Simon Kaga, you are a goddamn marine biologist, not an action hero, his inner mental voice said almost immediately, making him wish he'd just shut up.
Len looks down "no it's too late for that." He looks at them "but we can't let you just walk around out there or you will be snatched up too."
Keith merely followed them as best as he could. When they were near a certain area, he listened to them a bit further as the situation was explained.

"Well going out there seems like suicide..." It would be better if he could see what he was dealing with a bit better. "What do you suggest we do then to protect ourselves?" He had a machete and a pistol on his persons, but how effective they would be was to be determined. To add to that, the gun could attract more of those things to him rather than help him. He was not ready to be taken away by some creatures and bred with from what he could determine the other men he was with was saying. That did not sound pleasant at all. He needed to help rescue his friends soon.
Len nods "children is safe so darkfire the drow child is safe. Air is safe as a half elf half shifter mix most creatures dare not touch him. As for rai well that fucker can't die." A short golden haired male that seems human steps forward "and I helped find a possible weakness." Len is surprised "your back jake! Good news?" Jake nods "yes we can confused and evade them by pretending to be mates."
One by one, they were all being listed as to how and why the dark creatures around them would not pick them off. Everyone was practically safe except for him and Simon. It was not until the golden haired figure had returned that a suggestion was provided in order to be partially safe from being taken away.

"While I'm up for pretending, how does this mate thing work?" Keith was uncertain how to feel about being the mate of another male figure, even if it just to pretend in order to be safe, but he could not help imagine that this kind of "thing" seemed a bit personal and long lasting, like a person was taking some sort of vow in a usual marriage ritual.
Jake glances at the male "for the creatures part of it is sent if they smell anouther male on and slightly in you possible through kisses you pass the sent test if you have a bite mark then you pass the visual test. Thing is a true mating mark can only be obtained during sex so if you kiss and let yourself get bit everyday then you should be ok." Len nods "you may choose any one you want to help with this except darkfire he is too young. A male dressed in heavy cloathes steps forth "myself as well we want you alive not as a crystal statue." Len nods "right sorry Ryun."
"So a kiss and a bite is all I need?" Keith wasn't entirely agreeable with the deal, but he could not act brash at the moment, especially when in a foreign area. "I guess I'll go first..."

He went over his possible choices of the few he could seemimgly pick from, the male rubbing his chin a bit. The one that was seemingly more open in voicing his words was the one known as Len. He did not have to guess to know he was clearly the leader among them all. Then there was the one that did save him from an unknown fate. Among the strangers, those were the two he had known a bit of so far.

"How big of a bite does this have to be?" He extended his arm out towards Len while glancing at Simon. "If this gets us out of harms way, we really don't have much of a choice." It was just pretend after all.
Len nods "it's a bite on your shoulder and it's a full on bite." Jake nods "and we tend to heal a bite not made during mating, or sex, so the bite has to happen fairly often." Len nods and blushes a bit" I'll be as gentle as I can be." His tiger like tail flicks behind him. Jake steps forward and looks Keith over like a predator does to its prey. "If you dare hurt Len then I will kill you."
Keith glanced at Jake and then at Len.

"I doubt I'm anything imposing enough to cause harm." If he assumed correctly, the leader was the leader for a reason. He figured his chances would be a bit better if someone more imposing than him was his apparent mate. "Fortunately I have some open space." He was referring to the lack of his sleeves. He simply knelt down by the other male, waiting to get this over with.
Len nods and moves the shirt to get to the part of the shoulder by the neck. He makes a quick but hard bite, his teeth easily sinks into the humans skin his fangs going in deeper then the rest, nearly touching the collar bone. Once the bite is made Len quickly backs off and grabs some bandages to help stop the bleeding. "I figure you don't want to make this any weirder by having me lick the mark." His face is bright red having never done this before.
Simon felt like a voyeur; he turned his face away to avoid causing Keith and Len any embarrassment, and found himself looking straight at Ryun, the man in the heavy clothes, who had been a recent arrival. However, it wasn't as if Simon actually knew any of the others, as Darkfire had brought him in in the first place. "Ah, are you....Would you mind- This is incredibly awkward." As Keith had done before, he extended his hand.
Ryun steps back surprised "ok but you have to give a moment. I don't want to accidentally kill you in the process. I can't have skin contact with people." (Note you can choose Ryun and be immune to his strange power just realize Only Ryun's true mate is immune.)
"Oh, I see. Well, then." You could have cut the awkwardness around the biologist with a knife- despite his situation, though, he instinctively wanted to ask a lot of questions about the other man's physiology. Poison stingers? Toxic secretions? It didn't seem to be the best idea to press him for details. "It won't be difficult for you? I don't want to impose- any more than I already am."
He shakes his head "no I just need to makes a thin layer of crystal to separate my skin from yours." He gathers a few leaves then molds them around his rather human like teeth once the leaves are molded he takes a glove off and touches the molded leaves. The leave quickly transform into crystal "that is why I don't touch people. I turn them into crystal like I did these leaves."
"Crystal? Are there others of your, um, species, who can do that?" On one hand Simon could see how that would be an enormous problem, as in the story of King Midas. On the other, the idea of such an ability was fascinating enough to almost distract him from the "mating" situation.

"I'm sorry. I'll shut up now." Simon stripped off his jacket and bared his shoulder for the bite.
Ryun nods and puts the now crystal leaves over his teeth and bites quickly and carefully. "Yes but they can control it. I am cursed to only transform living things and to have no control. My race is a sub species of human. With a few unlucky one like me to exist every now and then. I don't mind talking about it."
Simon braced himself, but luckily didn't seem to be turning to stone thanks to Ryun's precautions. He sighed with relief, and tried to suppress a blush. "I see. Does it work on the monsters you're fighting?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,236 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,113 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,552 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,508 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,623 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething