Lost Expedition (NSFW, Still Open for now)
Ryun nods "yes but then I get tired and hungry if I turn to many of them into gems. See my body has to make the minerals that then turn the monsters to crystal.
"Can't get any weirder than those things lurking around" he accepted the bandages and performed the wrap tightly yet with enough space as not to construct the wound. It hurt a lot to say the least from the large teeth sinking into his skin, but he could bare through it. How many times this was going to be required until they got back was beyond his guess however. "That's one part down to say the least. The other I'm not too keen about, but I'm ready when you are." Simon had completed one part as well, now the second part was needed to complete their little ritual. "How long does the contact have to be?" He chuckled a bit, joking partially but a bit eager to speed the process along.
Jake "enough that Len smells of you and smell of Len." Len blushes even more "I led the bite so if you want you can lead this." Jake nods "I'll let you know when your scent is mixed enough." Rai and air walk in noticing what's going on they go further in through a hidden door that has a hallway behind it. "Later" the jaguar comments as he shuts the door.
Keith was nervous about the situation, but even more nervous about kissing another male. He was not one to shyly turn away from something however. He just needed to get into the mood and in doing so, he simply pictured how he would normally talk to a woman when in that situation. His lips rested on Len's deeply with a passionate kiss as his arms rested on his shoulders. He counted the time they made contact until Jake told them otherwise.
(02-16-2015, 07:14 PM)Okamiryun Wrote: Ryun nods "yes but then I get tired and hungry if I turn to many of them into gems. See my body has to make the minerals that then turn the monsters to crystal.

That made perfect scientific sense to Simon; lacking essential minerals would make anyone tired and hungry, let alone having to give them up constantly as part of a "curse". Of course, then he remembered that they'd need to kiss, which could be hard at best. "I'm at a loss for the next part....but your clothes should still carry your scent, right? Would just getting close to you for a while fool them?" He pulled his shirt back on hastily and re-buttoned it.
Jake interrupts "ok your scents are mixed well enough." Len breaks the kiss and blushes a bit more "ok so you should be safe for a bit." His tail is swishing about wildly as Len tries to not think about how exited he felt after that. His brain feels a bit foggy till he snaps it back to reality by reminding himself this is to protect the human from the monsters.

Ryun takes off his shirt and tosses it over "that might be sufficient for now but I'll stick around you just to make sure they don't attempt to attack you." He quickly gets another shirt. "That sound ok?"
Keith was a bit relieved when Len broke off from the kiss. The male found his face red a bit, though in the dark, it was hard to tell if he was blushing.

"Well if we have this all said and done..." He simply waved to those that left as he gripped his knife. "Let's hope we beat those things to the plane. Least we can find if not is cargo." He pulled out a flashlight. "Care to lead the way, then?" He asked Len as he was not familiar with the area for the time being.
Simon decided not to take any chances. "All right....I don't mind. I'm sorry to be trouble." He inhaled the scent from the cursed man's shirt, and, on further reflection, put it on himself to further mask his own scent. "Shall we go? I'd be a poor guide, considering how lost I got on the way here...and thanks."
Len nods and walks out. "Toke should be back with a news report." Sure enough the owl flies down and land in front of them"the monsters are closing in on them. They are making too much noise and attracting the creatures." He points out the direction the plane is at. Len nods and turns into a liger. "Toke fly ahead and try to help the humans. We will catch up and try to lead them to safety. How many human where with you?"

Ryun point to Len and the other human walking out "we could follow them. Un like the others I don't have super smell, sight or any super senses."
Keith followed closely, but was still amazed at how those around them were capable of transforming into animals.

"There were around 30 of us, all with specific roles for the expedition. I have no idea how many are even aboard the plane still." It was more than likely their last form of defense. Already he could hear some gunfire from probably the other explorers he was paired with. His pace began to increase all while following behind the Liger.
The liger nods moving faster but keeping the human in sight. A beam of light appers in the sky "the creatures are starting to grab some of your comrades." Two more beams apper "they have three at the moment."
Simon tried to keep up, walking beside Ryun. He very much doubted that those three were the only ones taken by the creatures- how long had the plane been under siege? He hoped that Dr. Moss was still alive, not because he was at all attached to his prickly boss, but because no one deserved the fate of those captured by these creatures.
More beams start to appear Ryun growls "ten. Len permission to go ahead and eat some of these damn monster?" Len looks concerned "do you have energy and minerals?" Ryun nods Len sighs "permission granted." Ryun nods and takes ohh his glove touching himself on the forehead. He starts to crystallize but into a large dragon. He grabs Kaga in his talons and flies up heading straight towards the plane. His new dragon form in solid crystal he is completely see though.
Simon had just enough time to be shocked as he was lifted by Ryun, now a massive dragon he could see through completely, seeing the plane ahead. He braced himself for impact and hung on, hoping not to fall.
Keith came to a halt when the plane was in distance, a few fires lit, possibly from the crash itself or some of them attempting to prepare a camp.

"Are these things nocturnal?" He needed to properly assess the situation but needed to act fast before any more were taken off. They were at a total set of 18 people remaining. His gun was drawn beside his knife as he was more than likely going to engage some of the creatures.
Len looks at Keith "some are some aren't. These creatures come in multiple types" he turns human and walks towards the humans hoping to help them calm down so he can get them out safely. There is more then what the cart can hold so they will have to be quick to get towards one of the safe towns.
(02-16-2015, 09:39 PM)stoichornet Wrote: Simon had just enough time to be shocked as he was lifted by Ryun, now a massive dragon he could see through completely, seeing the plane ahead. He braced himself for impact and hung on, hoping not to fall.

Ryun lands by the plane and starts to eat some of the shadow creatures they run terrified of him. The monsters are visible in his system and any mineral in the poor creatures is quickly riped out of them only to add onto Ryun's current size.
"Of that I can at least provide." He hefted up some flares and upon his voice to those nearby, he told them to run. He hurled the flares into the fires and watched as small explosions erupted as some of the other explorers ran to his location while the monsters were distracted by a large dragon? "Is there more to you other than just that Liger form?" He thought to ask a bit in awe at the sight, but he resumed his task at hand and made sure he got everyone as best as he could in the direction Len had advised in terms of the safe town.
Toke lands and helps lead the humans toward the cart. Len nods "only a little but that can wait a moment I don't want to scare your people more then they already are. Darkfire waves to Keith and Len "we have some one stuck over here! Hurry I can't hold the monsters off forever!"
Simon was standing in the shadow of the devouring dragon, yelling to anyone he could see to run to the flares and follow Keith; he was wielding a crowbar he'd found on the ground, which felt supremely inadequate as he moved closer to the plane, looking for any more survivors. "Dr. Moss? ...Vera? Uh, reporter guy?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,570 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,511 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,636 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,310 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething