I'm going to hold your kids?! -First come first serve+
Seth, a 18 year old Neko. Awoke in the darkest of nights, chained up to a wall of some sort. His arms hung above him as his legs were chained so they were spread out. His tail instantly curled over his hole. Looking around with a frightened expression on his face. Wondering where he was, and why he was here. And seeing he was naked made him even more confused. Seth's ears flattened against his head as he shifted, but could only move so much. He still kept his tail curled around his hole. Hiding it, as if afraid.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Kage moved closer to Seth, massaging his rear lovingly as he watched Seth with his red eyes. "I know you are frightened but there is no need to be. You will be carrying hundreds." He stated.
Seth's tail curled around him more. And he shrank back. Or at least struggled to shrink back at least. He shifted and gave a mewl. Not liking being touched, especially on the rear. He wondered what he meant by carrying hundreds. And he shivered slightly. "w-what do you mean?" He piped up. His ears flicking around a bit.

"I mean you'll be carrying hundreds of my children." Kage said as his cock was massive and erect.
Seth shifted as he saw how big Kage's cock was. His tail curled more around his hole. His eyes widened a bit as the sudden male had meant children. And he didn't want that. So he squirmed out of panic. Giving a mewl as his ears swiveled back.

Kage positioned himself at Seth's hole. "If you behave, you can have whatever you want. But if you disobey, you will be punished." He stated as he entered him forcefully.
Seth gave a slight gasp as Kage entered him quite forcefully. His tail curled as his ears flattened against his head. Not liking the fact that he had went in without an lubricant. And his tail lashed around. While he had struggled against the chains. But he mewled as he couldn't get away.

Kage pumped into Seth with great vigor as he hit his womb. He kept massaging Seth's ass as he pumped.
Seth soon had gave a weak moan. His tail flickering around as he clawed at the chains. He didn't expect this at all. And it was sure enough that this had happened. Well, you would expect it since your naked and chained against a wall. But he didn't expect it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,485 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,458 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,807 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,580 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 26,923 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 7,633 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  the Herm nurse (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 133 37,729 03-29-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Daemon Kids with Rieze_Maxia MadKingCole 6 1,056 02-28-2017, 02:04 PM
Last Post: MadKingCole
  Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve) Mpregkittycat 287 36,915 11-15-2016, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Lovebite