The Discovery (open to all, nsfw)
The young man returned the kiss again, holding onto Dilan as a passion had grown in him. He broke the kiss off and stared deeply into Dilan's eyes, catching his breath as he gave a look of want and need.
The young man finished with Dilan, causing him to sleep. He then walked around some more, before he found a computer room. He sat down and started to look at the screen, curious as what each letter was. As the night went on though, this being of immeasurable power would learn all he can.
Ryu wakes up as his alarm goes off. he walks out to see what has accessed the computer. On the way he tossed on a blanket so the rest of the crew don't freak out on him for walking about naked. As an elf modesty is a forgotten art. He soon finds the stranger and sighs "what are you doing up so late and how did you get out of your room? It was locked last I checked."
The young man looked to Ryu and smiled. "Just learning everything on the ship. Humans and elves are so interesting." He said as he turned around, showing off a quadruplet sized belly.
Ryu blinks "your stomach has grown vastly sence our last meeting. Are you ok?" He takes off the blanket and gives it to the stranger "here wear this the crew doesn't take kindly to people walking about naked."
"Says the one who's naked. And looking good while nude." He said sensually as his belly growled in hunger.
Ryu smirks "as an elf people won't chew me out that badly. But it can get rather annoying, so I would like to get back to my quarters quickly before any one else wakes up. You may join if you would like."
The young man smiled and got up, wrapping his arms around Ryu's free arm and walking close beside him.
Ryu leads the strange male to his quarters. He puts his gun away "so you know about my kin but I understand little about yours, would you be so kind as to tell me about yourself."
"Sure. My name is Shiina. I'm an Ecian!" Shiina said happily as he sat down. "I read the records on the ships computer, there's no Ecians on the database."
Ryu nods "nice to meet you Shiina. I'm Adrain your the only one if your kind we have met. So why where you in that orb and what happened to your stomach?"
"I can't remember why I was in that orb. It had to be important though. And isn't it obvious? I'm pregnant." Shiina explained.
Ryu shrugs "well I wanted to make sure some people take offense to just guessing that. So do you know who the father is?" He sits on his bed and slightly covers himself.
Name: Rylan
Race: Anthro Lion (albino)
Role: Scientist
Description: Standing Six foot tall, his white fur shines healthily. He wears a pair of polarised glasses (Clear glass) to protect his light sensitive, Deep red eyes. His mane is trimmed around his head. He is slim and fit, but not heavily muscled. he stands on Digitigrade legs and paws. the soft pads on the bottom of his feet and on his hands are pink due to his albinism. He tends to wear what looks like a One piece swimsuit, although its made of material that is similar to cotton.
(i Hope your ok with furry)

The male groans getting up slowly and rubbing his head, having been in the same room as the orb, studying it when it went off, he was sent flying into the wall. "urgh what happened" he mumbled out rubbing his head and getting back up to his paws and looks to the orb "Wh...What's going on here? It opened? Ugh my head... i should get to the medical bay"
Available for conversation, pm me.
(Huge apologies. School has concluded, but I've been preparing for graduation. Post is short, but I plan to get back into it at least by Sunday.)

Dïlan, when apparently finished with the male, had fallen back into his slumber as if he was never disturbed in the first place.
(Don't worry, it's k)

"Well....the first two are completely mine. The second two are you're captain's children." Shiina said happily as he gave his belly a rub.
Ryu's eyes widen in surpise "only the best breeders can do that with my kin. That is intreasting. How do you do that?"
Rylan wanders into the med bay struggling a little by pain in his back , taken back a little by the goings on but for his race this would be normal public interactions. he gives an eye roll and looks around "There a doctor here? i need some help... please? my back is killing me"
(Ryu is in his quarters but he can come help if you want.)
(your choice, altho i dont want to ruin your fun XD)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,253 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,616 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,395 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,515 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,663 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,072 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,327 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething