Neko breeding house -Mpreg NSFW-
A Neko, by the name of Josh. Had wandered into a house, and ran into a tall. Half dog, half human man. Who was naked, and seeing his member fully erect in front of him made him back off. But the doors were closed and locked shut. Making him quiver back. Tucking his tail to cover his exposed hole. Not liking the sight of a naked, horny dog neko in front of him.
-jump in-
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Hatcha was placed here to breed for his rare shiba-inu bloodline. He blinks as anouther neko bumps into him. This male seems shy but if he is here he must be here to be bred. Hatcha pounces onto the smaller neko. His already hard cock tries to force its way into the neko's hole.
Josh gave a harsh growl, still keeping his tail in the way, which as curled around his leg. He himself was a rare breed of neko. But he didn't feel the need of breeding now. But if this weird dog human neko was in the need of breeding. He knew he couldn't be stopped.

Hatcha growles and pulls on the smaller males tail. Annoyed that he is playing hard to get. He pants and nips the neko's neck threatening to do worse if he can't get in.
Josh soon had gave in, since his tail was hurting from being pulled on. He unwrapped it from his tail. And moved it aside. His ears twitching, looking back to the door. Wondering why the door closed so fast. And why he was stuck in here with a needy shiba-Inu neko.

He smiles and shoves in happy to finaly be inside the male. He gives the male a happy lick to the back of the neck to show his apriceation. He grabs the males waist and starts to go fast unable to wait any more.
Josh bit his lip, his ears flattening more as he felt the other male start moving. Shivering as Hatcha had kicked the back of his neck. But he just stayed silent and let the other male do what he had to do.

He pants as his knot finally ties him the small male. Once knoted he instantly starts to poor his seed into the neko. He marks the males shoulder holding on and he lets all of his pent up seed out.
The neko had felt the knot in him. And he squirmed just a bit, not liking it at all. He mewled softly, feeling the other males seed fill him. Making his tail flick around, he gave another strange noise. Knowing nekos are not used to being knotted. But it was better than when cats had done it.

He pants slowly calming down as he keeps filling the male with seed. He licks the felines neck and cheek, showing his apriceation. His curly tail wags happily while he waits for his knot to shrink.
Josh flicked a ear, shivering as he panted quietly. Blushing as the male licked at his cheek and neck. His tail flicked around as he found himself purring. But he didn't seem to notice. He shifted, getting uncomfortable.

He notice the male is umcomfertable so he pulls him into a sitting position. Course the movement keeps his knot large, and causes more seed to spill into the neko. Hatcha hears the purring and keeps licking. This time he includes the ear in his licks as well.
Josh shivered as more seed spilled into him. And he soon had stayed silent. Besides the purring that he was edmitting. His tail flicking around, the knot inside him hurt, but he didn't seem to care because he wasn't dying.

Hatcha keeps licking as his knot starts to shrink. His hands go to the Neko's stomach "so uh what's your name?"
Josh's stomach was expanded a bit. His ear flicked as he blushed sheepishly. "My names Josh..." He said. Looking over to him. Feeling the knot start to shrink, which he was glad.

Hatcha nods "I'm Hatcha. Glad to meet you. I hope I didn't hurt you." He licks the felines ear again. "I hope my pups won't burden you too much."
"N..no, not at all! And I'm having puppies?" He echoed. Of course he as shocked, he soon found himself licking at the canines cheek. His tail flicking a bit, purring quietly.

He nods and licks the cats head. "Yea that or kittens I can't tell yet. This is a place for breeding so we can't leave till your full of pups or that's what I understand." His knot is finally small enough but he doesn't want to pull away from josh at all yet.
Josh still let off a small purr. "Oh..." He had mumbled out. His ears flattening down as the canine licked his head. His tail curled around himself, his stomach feeling a bit bigger. But he didn't care.

Hatch resumes licking the cats ear trying to comfort him. "I'm surprised you didn't know this. Didn't you volunteer?" He rubs Josh's stomach liking the way it feels.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,247 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,841 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,512 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,402 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,651 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,362 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,065 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,763 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,076 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,927 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com