The Forgotten (open story Rp, nsfw)
Ryne blushed a deep red, as red as a tomato! "You really think I'm beautiful? I must look fat though." He said embarrassingly as the babies continued to kick. "Don't encourage them. They won't stop until they settle down." He warned as one baby pressed its foot against Carter's finger.
That comment earned an even deeper bark of laughter from the rough-looking soldier. "Babe, c'mon, you aren't fat. There's a huge difference between fat and pregnant; no pun intended. Why wouldn't I think you look beautiful? Blond hair, blue eyes, and petite to boot. Just my type. Nothing's sexier than seeing someone walk around pregnant with your kids. I dunno about the other soldiers around here, but it makes me feel like a man when I see how knocked up you are. I'm the one who put six babies in you. That's impressive! In fact, you look so sexy right now that..." Carter finished the statement by leaning forward and pressed his lips against Ryne's in a hard, passionate kiss.
Ryne blushed brightly as Carter suddenly kissed him. But he returned the kiss by slipping his tongue into Carter's mouth. He moaned in Carter's mouth as he felt a strong kick in a sensitive spot in his womb. He broke the kiss off and started to pant from both breathlessness and need.
A deep purr rumbled up from Carter's chest. He could tell how much his little breeder missed him, which was a huge boost to his ego. "You don't have to be lonely tonight, doll," he growled before pressing kisses all along Ryne's neck. He bit and suckled the skin hard enough to leave dark red marks behind in a splotchy mess. At the same time, his large hands worked at getting the boy's shirt completely off and then tugged on his pants. Having elastic in the waistband made getting the pants off very easy. With his breeder fully naked, Carter's strong hands started roaming up and down pale skin, groping at curvy hips and plump thighs. "Shit, babe, you feel amazing..."
Ryne blushed as he tried to cover up as best he could. He held a hand over his small breasts to hide them as his belly shook from excitement. "What do you mean?" He asked weakly, under the spell Carter casted on his pregnant and petite body.
"Your skin is so smooth and soft. I love the way it feels under my hands." Carter smirked and squeezed the plump flesh on Ryne's hip. "I like how squishy you've gotten, too. Ya gotta understand, doll, I never invested much time or effort into the breeders I got paired with in other towers. I pretty much just slept with them and never saw 'em again. I never got this up close and personal with a pregnant guy before. I like it." His right hand swept over the crest of Ryne's belly, stopping at his bellybutton and circling it with one finger. "You feelin' good yet? Am I doin' for ya?" the soldier asked with a wide grin and one raised eyebrow.
Ryne moaned as Carter touched his bellybutton. He was turned on and he was going to faint from so much pleasure. "I'm so close. I can't take it anymore!" He said as he laid weakly underneath Carter's muscular frame. He grabbed onto Carter's arm, trying to stop him and move to somewhere else, but he was weak from the pleasure.
"Wow, you must have it bad, doll, if this is all it takes to get you there." Not that this upset Carter. Rather, he found it all very intriguing and highly entertaining. Once a breeder was pregnant, the medical staff usually prohibited them from sex since all the physical exertion could trigger a premature labor. That usually meant breeders either pleasured themselves, turned to each other for alternative methods of stimulation, or they just flat out broke the rules and had sex with their soldiers anyway. As one who took his responsibilities very seriously, Carter wouldn't jeopardize Ryne's pregnancy with wild and crazy sex. He still wanted to make Ryne feel good, though.

Carter bit his bottom lip before placing the pad of his thumb directly atop Ryne's bellybutton and then pushing it inward. He held the protrusion in for a few seconds, even rotating his thumb in circles, and then let the pearly nub of flesh pop back outwards.
Ryne moaned as Carter teased his ever sensitive bellybutton. It was big as a ping pong ball and still growing. He couldn't stand without release any longer. "Carter....I need you....in me. Please! I'm so turned on, I can't take it any longer. This is torture!" He moaned as the babies started to kick wildly in him.
"You know better than that, Ryne," scolded Carter gently. "But I've got other ways." He planted a wet, suckling kiss over that fattened navel, making it turn red just like the hickeys he made on the boy's neck. Carter then trailed the kisses downward, along Ryne's underbelly, before reaching his aching arousal. He licked his lips and took Ryne's dick into his mouth. The soldier coiled his tongue around that throbbing erection, stimulating it with heat and moisture.
Ryne moaned loudly before he gripped the bedsheets. "I can't hold on much longer! I'm going to burst!" He moaned as his breath was caught in his throat. He needed release and he needed it now.
Carter just hummed deeply in response, sending strong vibrations up Ryne's groin. He could feel the breeder throbbing inside his mouth, leaking salty pearls of pre-cum. Those large hands of his roamed all over Ryne's body. He squeezed all the boy's plump curves while grinning around his work. If the the little breeder had been feeling lonely and pent up lately, this would surely be the cure to those feelings.
Ryne moaned louder, arching his back as he felt himself closer. Closer, closer, and closer before he climaxed. He panted heavily, sweating slightly from all the exertion Carter caused him. "That...was....amazing. Come up here." He begged cutely.
The soldier swallowed as Ryne came. Been awhile since he tasted anything like that. He wiped his mouth when the boy finished, grinned, and crawled up closer towards him. "You look like a fat cat ready for a nap in the sunshine," teased Carter. He pulled Ryne's head against his shoulder and set his hand atop the large dome of a belly, gently rubbing over the surface in an attempt to calm the babies inside. "Remember before when I said you looked beautiful? Well, now you just look ravishing, doll. You're glowing and everything."
Ryne nuzzled Carter lovingly as he placed an arm around Carter. "It's a gift. But I want you in me so bad. I need you in me." He begged as he pressed his round into Carter's muscles form, trying to entice him.
"Believe me, doll, I get it... but we can't. You know that." Carter's hand continued rubbing back-n-forth across Ryne's belly. "If I go in too hard or too fast, I could hurt you or the babies. You could go into labor right here, and we both know these kids don't stand a chance at survival outside your womb yet. Our numbers as humans keep dropping every single day, Ryne. These babies... and you... are way too important." He hated seeing that look of disappointment on the cute breeder's face. "I could... finger you if you think it would help?"
"It won't be the same. Besides, the Sovereign just keep getting closer and closer everyday. I'm scared. I've studied Sovereigns for as long as I can remember. They are getting stronger." Ryne explained as he hugged Carter tightly.
The soldier frowned. "So, what... You think my unit and I are just out there sitting on our hands? You might study Sovereign in books, Ryne, but I'm out there fighting them face-to-face. They're no closer now than they were a decade ago. Tower Troops in Florida have already taken back Orlando and Miami. All of Atlanta in a 100-mile radius has been Sovereign free for two years. It's only a matter of time before we take back San Diego."

Carter pulled away from Ryne and got up, fixing his clothes. "I can't believe you'd sit there and imply I'm out there fighting a losing war."
"I'm not saying that! I'm saying that the Sovereign are crafty, adaptable, and just downright evil. I'm scared that they have something up their sleeves. New York City was destroyed because of one massive Sovereign. They're could be more like that one, even bigger!" Ryne exclaimed.
"If there is, I'll blast it in its ugly face," Carter grunted. He shoved his feet back into his boots and tucked his black muscle shirt back into his grungy red uniform pants. "I'm going for that drink with Han. I'll see you in the morning," the man muttered before leaving, slamming the door shut behind him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,119 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,595 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,389 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,658 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething