Sex high -open NSFW-
Welcome to Sex High, where all the classes are about Mpreg, sex and birth.
So come join us, if you wish~

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Virgin?:
Other:

Name: Vaile
Personality: likes to be alone, and also stays silent. But likes to get it on with most people.
Looks: has dark gray and silver hair. While he wears a gray shirt and Black pants. His eyes are emerald colored.
Likes: to be pounded into, done anywhere, shown who's boss. And dark places.
Dislikes: light places, and people who get on his nerves.
Virgin?: yes
Other: nope

Vaile was using the bathroom. Since the classes were taking a break and the whole school was just having a break. So they let the kids roam free in the school for a hour or so. Which they always do that, and things like that never seem to bug him at all. he went to wash his hands. Staring off into the mirror. He saw someone else and just looked back down. Still washing his hands.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Hi there, just your friendly mod reminder that if you join this roleplay, your character's age must be 18 or older.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
Name: Sam

Personality: pregnant, single.
Looks: blonde hair, blue eyes, olive skin, slim body.
Dislikes: bad people
Virgin?: no
Other: pregnant with twins in his 7 month. 

Sam look into Vail eyes in the bathroom and blush. The guy was hot, and he wants him. Since he was single and his pregnancy hormones took over him he had only one thing in his mind: sex sex sex.
he wear blue shirt and blue pants. He waddle beside Vail and wash his hands beside him.
"Hey" he look at the other guy. "Im Sam. You new around here?" He ask shyly.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Name: Israel James
Personality: Quiet and serious
Looks: Gray eyes and longish black hair
Dislikes: Cold weather, homework, loud people
Virgin?: Yes
Other: Hopes to have at least one child every year until graduation
Vaile looked over to Sam, blinking his emerald green eyes. "Yeah, I'm new and it's weird. Since my other schools were quite different" he said. Drying off his hands, flicking them just a bit. Since he didn't like water either.

"So, what are you doing after school? Wanna hang out?" Sam smiled, looking at Vaile sensually.
Israel sat off by himself, sketching the other guys he saw milling around. That one pregnant guy was hot, but then so was the green-eyed kid. He drew them engaged in a heated makeout session under the stairwell (no risk here of getting caught; the teachers openly allowed and encouraged students to have sex, and even provided spaces to do it.
Vaile was about to answer that question. But fell silent in deep thought. Biting his lip slightly, thinking about it. "No, not that I know of" he said. Running a hand though his weird colored hair.

"How about we hang out at my place, watching movie, eating pizza...?" He slowly step towards Vaile until he was so close to his face. He put a gentle hand on his cheek.
"You are very handsome, you know?" He smiled, lean over, and kissed him on his lips.
Vaile blushed slightly, calming down just a bit "why thank you. You are quite cute. And that does sound quite cute" he said softly against the kiss. Keeping his lips against the others.

Sam hold Vaile's  hand and pull him after him to the toilet. He close the door after them, and then kissing Vaile more passionatly while removing his clothes.
"I want you deep inside me" he moan as he kneel down and start to do him a blowjob.
Vaile grinned slightly, placing soft kisses on his skin. "I'll be sure to make that happen" he groaned out, slightly bucking into his mouth. Running his fingers through his hair. Licking his lips gently "your such a good boy" he purred.

Sam moan as he took Vaile's dick into his mouth and start sucking it hard and good. One hand he stroke Vaile's cock, while the other was rubbing his own huge belly aa the babies kicked inside him.
Vaile moaned out, still keeping his hand on his head to help him. While he thrusted in slightly. His body shivering from the warmth and wetness around his cock.

As Vaile's cock was finaly hard, Sam removed his own clothes and get into position as he lean over the wall above the toilet and guided Vail's cock into his tight ass.
"Time for fun!" He kissed Vaile lips as he keep stroking his cock and pressing his ass against his tip like an invetation. "Fuck me!" He moan sensually, his huge belly heaving.
Vaile licked his lips, grabbing his hips. Pulling him over as he began to thrust into him happily. His breath hitching in his throat happily. "Your so tight" he groaned. Gripping his hips more as he pounded into him.

Shocked 
Name: Toby Kye
Personality: Studious and professional; somewhat insecure about his looks; likes to work hard and help other people out; has mixed feelings about his pregnancy - excited to be a parent but getting a little sick of all the little inconveniences, turned on by his pregnant look but tired of all the aches; identifies as straight because even as a girl he liked women; recently has started to get a little bitter about how his pregnancy has affected his routine and wardrobe.
Looks: Messy grain-brown hair, earning him the nickname "Sandy"; greenish-blue eyes; somewhat heavy-set due to his condition but otherwise of average build and height; eight months pregnant with a baby girl - 28.5'' belly, AA or B-Cup breasts, which would be small on a girl but feel big on him, slight chub in some places, blushes easily.
Likes: Order, routine and well-structured timetables; smart and polite people; intelligent ideas; science, art and other intellectual subject; doing other people favours; respect for boundaries; brevity.
Dislikes: Chaotic or unorganised situations; messy or dirty places; rudeness and people who talk too much; foolishness; gossip; pop music; people who think his pregnancy is an excuse to get touchy-feeling with him without his permission.
Virgin?: No. Had sex as both a man and a woman. Overall, a grand total of four one-night stands, one act of "experimentation" on 18th birthday and a serious, ongoing relationship with his current girlfriend, with whom he has slept frequently.
Other: Formerly known as Tania. Toby is a FTM man, in a relationship with MTF woman Mandy, formerly Mason. They are expecting their first child together. Because of this, Toby hasn't had sex with anyone since enrollment. The closest he'll allow is curling up on a couch or bed and letting the other guy rub his belly while whispering in his ear while he has a little, ahem, "private time". (pun definitely not intended Blush)

Toby grumbled to himself as he wandered towards the bathroom for the third time in just under three hours. As if the humiliation of wearing flipflops and loose sweat pants with as big a t-shirt as Mandy could provide wasn't enough, he had left three classes so far to go to the toilet. As he leaned back against the wall to catch his breath, he found his thoughts wandering to something distinctly naughty. An idea his girl had proposed only last night, and one which seemed distinctly enticing....

Realising what he was doing, Toby chomped his finger, which hurt a little but was enough to bring him back to the here and now. "Stupid sexy Mandy," he grunted, one hand going to his forehead and dragging down his face. "It's all very well for her to propose sex plans at all hours. She's not the one who's constantly horny."

At an indignant-feeling jerk from inside his belly, his scoffed. "Oh, shut up, you," he said, annoyed. "You have it easy in there. It's me who's doing all the work." He slapped the side of his belly, but the feeling of his fingers on his exposed underbelly was causing a bit of a tingle...

Desperate to get inside and do his business before anything else happened, Toby turned and waddled - god, he hated that word - into the bathroom. Upon stepping inside the door, though, he heard familiar sounds. Grunts, groans, moans and the sound of flesh meeting flesh. Sounds like those of two people having sex.

Blushing to the roots of his hair, Toby was so thrown by the shock of it that he lost his centre of gravity for a moment and ended up falling against the wall of a cubicle. his hands went to cushion the blow as he landed against the wall with a loud bang. He froze.
Sam moaned as vaile was violating his hole. He place his hands over the wall to support himself, gasping as his own cock get so hard.
his huge belly bounce up and down, the babies kicking wildly inside his womb.
"Ooohhh... you so big!" He moaned to Vaile, and reach over his hands and pull his face for a long passionate kiss with his new lover.
The copulating pair seemed not to have noticed him, but the relief Toby felt was short-lived. The sounds continued unabated, and he began to feel dizzy - queasy, even - from having to listen to it. He stumbled over to the sink, one hand reaching down to protect his belly, and leaned on the counter for a good five seconds. As the sounds picked up and showed no signs of stopping, he vomited into the sink...
(can I jump in please?)
pregnant and smoking!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,252 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,610 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,393 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,514 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,662 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,072 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,325 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething