Element (open to all, possible nsfw)
the lion nodded, thankfully able to see the doorway as it was another dark blob, although a rectangular dark blob. "Thankyou, Thankyou so much" he said giving a bow before making his way inside. He sniffed the air, able to smell the other human in the room and he tried his best to not look imposing in any way.
"Hello? someone there? Can you help me get to the bathroom please so i can wash my eyes?" he looked around the room, still unable to pick up any features to anything "I...I cant currently see very well.. id hate to break something"
Available for conversation, pm me.
"Yeah my blood is in the scanner" she says as she helps te lion to the bathroom "here is the bathroom take your time" she says and heads back to kage
Kage looked at the scanner and tried to activate it. "It'll take some time for it to complete. We should head out before a Khamsin starts." He suggested.
He thanks her with a nod and a purr. able to see a little better with the light off, he manages to find the sink and runs some cool water which he A, drinks some of and B runs over his sore eyes. the cool water bringing relief and washing away any sand that was in his eyes or which there was quite a bit. he continued for a few minuted before giving a groan and turning off the water, able to see much better now, water droplets dripping off his thin muzzle fuzz.
"I should work out how to thank them" he muttered to himself as he wiped the droplets from his fur "i could have been mugged or raped, or just murdered... they saved my tail" he makes sure he is more presentable than he was before making his way back out, finding a dim corner of the room to sit in to rest his eyes.
"Ok do you want me to stay here to make sure the lion is ok?" She asks
"That may be best. I'll head out and scavenge what I can." Kage stated as he left into the desert.
"I'll see you later" she says and turns around and sees the lion "we got a DNA scanner to work and it's going to take awhile to finish"
"Im sorry to be a burden" he says from the corner of the room "Id offer to help... but being an Albino.. Bright lights for too long are blinding to me... its kinda ironic, my being a photomancer and all"
"What's a photmancer?" She asks as she turn lights down
He gives a slight purr as the lighting is turned down, his eyes shining a little from the darkness and he shifts out to be seen better and not seem creepy "Light element mage" he says "sadly i cant Dim it or protect my eyes from it" his tail gives a slight wag looking to the DNA scanner "Aren't DNA scanners hard to get?"
"Yeah but kage found it and I got all the sand out of it"
He nods "Id offer to help but... looks like you don't need it" he sits on the floor again and rubs his eyes once more. tomorrow he would check the bazaar for glasses or a visor he could wear to help with the sun around here... "So, whats your name? I'm Rylan"
"My names rose and i know the best stalls around the bazaar"
Perking his ears he smiles, trying not to show his teeth but wags his tail enthusiastically "Rose hu? its a nice name, Do you know a stall that might sell sunglasses or something like that? it would help me allot if i could get a pair in the next day or two"
"Thank you actually you can have these" she says pulling out a pair of sunglasses "I know they are girly but it will help until you find some you like"
Kage returned hours later with a satchel of items he found in the Desert. He returned to his home and started to place the items on the table to evaluate each items worth.
"So what did you find?" She asks as the scanner goes of
"Nothing much." Kage said as he lifted a gauntlet, emptying it of sand. "Looks like scanner is finished."
She hands you the scanner "here are the results" she says and smiles at you
Kage looked to the results and read them quickly. "Is this true?" He asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,118 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,593 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,385 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,658 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething