Angel Protectors (open, nsfw)
In a time before time, the great gods of the world descended from the heavens and created the planet Sanctum, using 8 elements from nature itself. Fire, Water, Wood, Air, Metal, Earth, Ice, and Light. These elements protected the humans for a long time, present in a physical form of 8 sacred guardians. But, peace was not to last.

The Dark Overlord rose from his prisoner within the bowels of Sanctum to rule over the humans and destroy the gods. But the Angels of the Elements defeated the Dark Overlord and casted him into a deep slumber. The Angels lost their powers, but they continued to live on, their spirits and powers reincarnated in new human bodies, unaware of their previous life for centuries.

Peace once again returned to the land. But, prophets foretold that the Dark Overlord would awaken and return to reclaim Sanctum. Only with the return of all the Angels of the Elements and the birth of a new god can stop the Darkness from taking over.
Name:
Role: (Angel or Carrier) carriers give their angels power. They are pregnant with pure elemental beings
Description
# of babies:
Name: Kevin
Role: Carrier
Description: Heavy-set, black hair, blue eyes, and willing to help save the world.
# of babies: 25. (Does it matter how many kids we're wanting to be pregnant with?)
(Not really)
I was just lounging around resting one hand on my enormous belly, filled currently with 25 beings of pure water. There is a story where the world of Sanctum was created by the great gods that descended from the heavens using the 8 elements of fire, water, that sort of thing. The Angels, one of them whose children I was carrying, used their powers to battle the Dark Overlord and eventually managed to seal him away; I was the carrier of the children of the Angel of Water, being very pregnant with 25 kids.

"Oof, it feels like I'm carrying an ocean in my belly." I grunted as I heard the contents of my belly slosh around. I hoisted myself up to my feet, hearing the sloshing of the contents inside my tummy.
Name: Rose
Role: carrier
Description: blonde hair, green eyes, and wanting to help save the world
# of babies: 29

I waddle into the room "at least you don't have to feel like you have a volcano in your belly" I say as sit down next to you rubbing my belly as it feels like it's on fire "I could do with carrying an ocean in my belly."
"Yeah, I see what you mean." I said, rubbing my own gut. "I'd hate to have to be the one whoever's carrying pure metal elementals in their belly, I must say."
"True they would have one heavy belly" I say as I rub your belly
"Yeah, tell me about it." I say with a chuckle as I reach over to feel your belly. "Whoa! Your stomach DOES feel like it's on fire! How can you stand the heat in there?"
I chuckle "it's hard sometimes but I think about things to keep me cool when it starts to get really hot. What does it feel like to have water in you?" I ask
"Like an ocean, namely. It feels like I swallowed a bunch of icecubes that slowly melted in my belly and turned into a huge ball of liquid." I answered.
"Don't you ever get cold?" I ask I place my hand on your belly and feel it move around like an ocean "so when are we supposed to give birth again?" I ask
"Well, I try to avoid any really cold areas because my belly might end up becoming an icecude." I said with a laugh as I rubbed my belly. "As for when we're supposed to be giving birth, I'm not sure."
"I can't complain during winter but in the summer I try to stay as cool as possible. So are you hungry?" I ask as I rub my belly
"Yes, very hungry. What about you?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,119 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,595 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,389 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,658 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething