Dark Forest (NSFW, Open)
I liked this concept before and now I want to further expand on it. The concept revolved the idea that there is a party thrown in a Mansion surrounded by Trees and Moss that shelters out the sunlight. On every weekend, the hosts and hostesses throw a party. For some, it's just a typical night. For others, they may find themselves strapped to chains in a cellar when they awake from the club's powerful drink. Those that govern this party aren't exactly what you would call normal. They derive from a family of shifters whose forms have found a much more permanent solution. Some are Vampires, some are Werewolves. Some are crafted in sorcery, others are just well suited to mundane tasks, but overall, they are far from normal. These hosts and hostesses are looking to inherit a fortune that has prompted them to go to great lengths to secure it. In order to receive their father's inheritance, they must be married off and their mother must approve. Because no one really knows such things exist, they hide away in the darkness, where they can be sheltered and where nobody that crosses them can escape, though many are subject to try.

This mansion consists of a Barn, a Maze, a Molt and a forest that many may find themselves running lost in if they lose sight of the road that leads out or if they are generally trying to escape.

-----------------------

This isn't a light roleplay, I will forewarn lol, especially if there are some that would wish to escape or do not like what's going to take place. It can lead up to that however later on down the road or even before then depending on who you roleplay with. Those who enter in to it, particularly the carriers, may find their characters subject to change (Transformations) based on what species is used from the seeders. A wizard could use a spell to make a person weaker, make them male or female, etc. The seeders will primarily be the heirs, but they can also be carriers depending on how the person wishes to go about it. I give everyone free reign, of course. For those that are interested in any Werecreature, by all means go ahead; the synopsis at the top was just to paint out that the heirs can be anything, but overall, they are immortal. I hope everyone has fun. I will be moderating the Mother every once in a while.

--------------------

Name:
Weight:
Personality:
Role: Heir / Partygoer / Thief (The mansion is luxurious, so a person could get sticky fingers, though some consequences could be underlying lol)
Race: Human if Carrier/Breeder,
Type: Seeder/Breeder (If you want to be both)/Carrier
Effects: As it entitles, the pregnancies can have several effects or depending what species is chosen, spells, curses could be enacted. These will go here.

----------------------

Well I hope everyone has fun ^^

Side note: I do not limit anyone to just one character. You can have as many as you want, but I hope it doesn't overwhelm anyone ^^
Name: Rylan
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 170
Appearance: Lean surfer build, he has a Ring piercing above his belly button and a rainbow of rings on his ear.
Personality: Fun, bubbly and outgoing, he gets along well with everyone. he tends to stand up for those being bullied. Secretly Gay even though he has his ear pierced with 7 rings (one of each colour), he is hoping to find someone to live with.
Role: Partygoer
Race: Human (for now hopefully)
Type: Breeder
Effects: While pregnant, transforms into an anthro white lion (werewolf style although not a blood thirsty beast) it also causes people who look at him in this form to not see anything wrong with it. meaning he could go out in public and no one would think that his appearance was anything but normal.

(I hope this is ok, if not send me a pm, if its ok id like the 'curse' to be placed on him at some point in the rp and not start off with it)
Available for conversation, pm me.
Name: Austen Vega
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 180 lbs.
Appearance: Short, Dark brown hair, blue eyes, Austen is a bit of a hipster
Personality: Austen is typically full of energy and is bright. He can be aggressive a bit at times, but he only has his eyes out for those who would seek to do wrong. This ranges from stealing to being a flat out bully towards others. Because he is known as a Cupid, his passive gift of attracting people his way has had a negative side effect when he was in Grade School. That doesn't stop him from being a sort of "Scene Kid" however. The male is virtually around almost every hotspot in the club's party. Austen also has this notion that he must be "protected." As such, he will change a carrier to his desires if they are smaller than him.
Role: Heir
Race: Cupid
Type: Breeder
Effects: Austen has the unintentional habit of attracting virtually anyone around him. If he were to impregnate someone however or use spells, they would only be spells suited to loving him. His eyes are a natural pink that often resemble the faint moonglow that most see when glancing up at night. One of his spell's effects is that depending on what role is needed in the relationship, his appearance will take on that form. If he is to be a Seeder, he draws strength from the carrier.If the Carrier was tall and bulking if male, they may find themselves shrinking while Austen grows. They may find their personality changing even. If a female, Austen just naturally acquires this role from an unsuspecting male at random. This effect can be reversed if the person cancels the spell of Love on the night of the Pink Moon (The final moon in the month that would result in them giving birth), that is if their mind isn't too warped. If the person is smaller than him however, it is the carrier that will find themselves gaining muscle mass and height.

Lastly, Austen has developed a form of drug (weed) that when a person smokes it, they are put in a state of sleep that allows them to fulfill their lustful desires. This strengthens him from their concept of love and if they prove to be aggressive, he can change the dream, thus in turn, changing their personality.

Name: Tyler Fitz
Age: 31, though he could pass for someone in their 20s, particularly around 26.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Personality: Tyler is a bit cocky, something he is well aware of. He has the exact personality of a jock, something he was in college; He is fun going, usually getting thrills out of horseplaying to staging a few pranks. He enjoys wrestling and pranking, but the male didn't get far by being a flat out ass. He is witty with a hint of underlying cleverness, something that allows him to manipulate others, which grants him a strong and otherwise imposing will towards others.
Appearance: His hair is medium length of which he can tie back that is a dirty blonde. He is slightly hairy all around with stubble and a small goatee. His eyes are gray and he is muscular.
Role: Tyler's role is set to investigate what's been going on in the mansion (Hired by a firm to investigate). The place is set to be bought, yet every time a person is sent in to investigate, they usually return with nothing but praise about the party or forget entirely why they had even arrived. Tyler is one of their best, so hopefully he won't fail. That being said, he will be confiscating a few items to bring back for evidence (Thief).
Race: Carrier
Type: Seeder/Breeder (If you want to be both)/Carrier
Effects: Depends on what Seeder claims him and the consequences thereof, though Tyler's

(It looks great! I was honestly thinking to make a werecreature, but I can work with it with Uriah if nobody else makes one.)
(heh, i was tempted to make him one, but ive never been fond of the whole 'im a snarly monster so i must kill you' were-creature that everyone thinks of, also i updated the details, hope thats ok)
Tyler glared at the mansion. Aside from a few light posts and a small opening which allowed bits of the moonlight to shine through, the mansion was completely isolated. The real mystery was wondering if there were any alligators or venomous snakes lurking in this moat. The investigator had to literally cross a 15 foot bridge to get to the mansion. Unlike the initial reports, this mansion looked relatively up to date, with white walls made of marble no doubt. Everything was modern and not old. If these owners could afford this much, why not just pay for the property? As his ears listened in as he neared the brown double doors, the sound of booming music awaited on the other side. He kept the pistol he carried in his cargo shorts as he pulled a phone out.

"I'm here..." He stated to the other person on the other end of the line after he called them. "Let's just hope I don't fail." He figured he was doing better than the others. He made a call to confirm that he was on the right path. Now he needed good evidence and who would suspect him when he was dressed in a teal athletic shirt and black baseball cap? He looked like a typical college student looking for a good time. He headed inside as his mission was held clear; he would find evidence to get these "owners" evicted once and for all.
(Transferring from the last one.)
Name: Niko Tsuko (Nick)
Height: 5'4"
Weight:175
Personality:he is shy kind and protective of those close to him, but he won't protect himself.
General discription: shoulder length raven black hair that frames his gental features. His eyes are blue with a flower design in them. Tan skin that shows his muscle and skinny features.
Type: carrier.
Race:human
Effect: is normal unless I have to add some thing.
Rylan sighs as he grabs a glass of champagne before deciding to go have a self guided tour of the mansion.
(Bump? please?)
(I had to take a test today among other things. I'm aware I need to post lol. I'll see what I can do with this one-liner though, depending on how the nature of this roleplay turns out.

@Okamiryun: You want to rp with Austen? If so, are you comfortable with the effects that would occur to your character?)

Tyler looked at his phone, browsing through it to check the time. He felt that he had spent enough time in the ballroom of the mansion, where the main crave of the party was being thrown. Now he wanted other ventures, the kind of ventures he was initially out to handle in the first place. He turned the flashlight on and began to head into the darkness of the mansion, the place where the candle lights offered the littlest of light. As he heard the soft murmurs of others nearby as they had taken to the numerous rooms the mansion could provide, Tyler opened one of the rooms as his light peered in to the cold darkness. The room looked normal if he had to guess. He wasn't an expert in determining what fabrics adorned the King-sized bed, but they looked expensive enough. He began to take notes down on the phone as he looked over at the dresser. The male eased over to it, making sure nobody else was inside the room after he closed the door shut. As he neared it, the smell of lavender graced his nose as he could see numerous candles on the dresser, several of them well burned out to the point the wax had spilled over onto the wooden frames. He opened some of the drawers, but perhaps the one that contained the jewelry was what had caught him the most. All of these objects had several forms of diamonds embedded into them. Even if he was going to report back, which he would, the male could make some additional money by pawning them at a store. He began to stuff some of it into his pockets before he found a choker of sorts that had a Ruby laced in the center of it and if he had to guess, the tight collar like necklace itself was made out of perhaps Onyx or black marble.

"I have certainly hit the jackpot" he mused as he continued to search in the room, the male making a bit of noise when he opened the drawers.
(While Austin is an intereasting charicter I would rather nick has a real relationship. Also if you want I can make a monster to rp as too.)
(You can go ahead if you want :) . You would have an actual relationship with Austen, it's just more so of his race's passive effect. It's not going to make somebody just drop and gawk at him, but rather cause them to notice him out of a crowd, which is why he got bullied a lot o w o.)
(Ah well nick is a good kid that won't smoke but if they can have a real retains hip then that would be good.)
Hearing a noise from the master bedroom he had Just walked out of, Rylan turns around worried he had made something fall over. "Shit shit shit" he thinks "Hope i didn't break anything!" he rushes, hearing more noises and he stops just outside the door, hearing the clear sounds of someone rummaging around.
"that's odd... no one was behind me" he thinks. he opens the door slowly, noticing Tyler and carefully steps in not wanting to startle him. sneaking up behind him, he pounces, wrapping his arms around the other male "GOTCHA!" he calls and tries to struggle him to the floor.
Tyler was placing a few things in his pockets when somebody snuck up on him, someone who was well in over their heads with him. Yelling out "Gotcha" had immediately prompted the male to get in a quick stance that helped to hold his ground by spacing his legs partially before he gripped the figure's arms and began to twist them around to the point the struggle had turned one-sided and Tyler now had the male by one of his hands, which was grasped and placed behind his back and brought upwards to the point that if the figure tried anything even further, he could possibly snap the bone out of place.

"That's a bit stupid" he said smugly. "You look ten times smaller than me and yet you..." he groaned a bit in arrogance and disgust as he slammed the male down on the floor rather harshly, the choker he found falling out of his pocket and on to the other male's neck, seemingly snapping in to place. "Forget it. I don't need that anyways." He stepped over the male and began to head out the room. He had enough to report back to the Firm.
Rylan groans laying on the floor where he had been thrown, he gasps when the choker locks around his neck. he gasps as a shock goes down his body and he groans out. everything feels wrong suddenly and the choker glows softly on Rylans neck "Wh...what is going..." he moans and scratches at the ground. His hands shifting and changing, his nails falling out and claws push out from his fingertips. White fur starts to grow out of his skin.

"Wh...What have you done to me?" he moans out his body changing as he looks irritably up at Tyler.

(this is my first time rping a TF, Hope im doing ok)
"What the hell are you talking..." Tyler turned to look at the male as his voice did indeed sound a bit differently, but he wasn't expecting to see a male changing into some kind of creature. Tyler was creeped out by the sight to say the least and in that instant, he ran out the room and down the halls. He soon found himself outside however and not in the right direction he was looking. He thought if he could turn the corner he could get back to the front entrance and slip away. but instead he found himself trekking in to a maze. The further he went in to it, the more lost he had become. He reached for his phone to call, but to his luck there was no signal. Unknown to him was that something was following his scent.

(That sounds great. I figured the maze concept could help as well.)
Rylan sniffed the air as he tracked Tyler down, his mind fixated on the smell as he worked his way through the halls and into the maze. His body had continued its transformation as he went, his body covered in white fur, his hair pushed out into a mane and a tail pushed from his spine. as he walked his shoes became uncomfortable and soon burst open exposing his new paw feet, his legs shifting into a digitigrade stance.

As he got closer and closer to his target, his face pushed out into a muzzle complete with pink nose, whiskers and sharp teeth. his eyes being one of the last things to change going from Blue to red showing him to be an albino. He gave a growl and pulled off his restricting and too tight clothes before rounding the next corner. Spotting the male fleeing from him he pounced and pinned him down giving a sensual grown as he scent marks him, rubbing his face against the other males back, not knowing that he himself was giving off strong pheromones to calm and arouse his prey.
Niko and one of his freinds pull up to the mansion. Niko normaly wouldn't do the whole party thing but his freind draged him to it. Niko sits in the car starring at the large impressive building til his freind opened the car door "come on Nick! You need a chance to get out of your house for more then just collage!" Niko follows his freinds scared of the large crowd. He notices the gathering is mostly around one man. His freind pulls niko along stoping him from seeing more about the man.
Tyler began to move a bit more cautiously but quickly through the maze. He mentally cursed trying not to lose his mind in wondering how he even allowed himself to get in to that kind of predicament. The thought to climb over the large bushes had finally crossed his mind when he could hear the sound of something in the maze with him, particularly it's breath. That gave him the instant initiative to climb over it. A grasp to his back, however, as a large amount of weight pinned him down to the ground, kept him bound to the wet grassy ground. He groaned partially as he squirmed to get loose, but whoever it was on him was rather stronger and heavier. Soon he found himself slowly succumbing to a very arousing scent.

======================================

Austen sat at a table, watching as a lot of people passed by him, wanting to talk about almost anything, especially conversations that was perhaps best kept among close friends. That was always the situation with him though. If they got too drunk, they normally would try to flirt with him or if they were of sober mind, the same was likely to happen. This kind of attraction had also gotten him in to the wrong kind of hands, something he would just have to live with no matter how hard he would try to turn it off. Nonetheless, there he was, dismissing conversations with the flick of his hand as the people would dispel and walk away from whatever attraction garnered them to his presence in the first place. If he was lucky, perhaps he would find someone who wasn't so susceptible to this ability granted from his proposed father who had come from the goddess of Love herself. He left the booth and took the the dance floor, his blue eyes faintly changing to a light pink as he began to find anyone who was more than likely to resist the temptation. He could tell when that happened, though sooner or later, his "curse" would have it's way with them.
Giving a Rumbling purr, Rylan rubbed himself against his preys back and then used his claws to carefully start cutting the clothes off of him. His shaft was already hard and dripping, the scent of his 'mate' as his hormone and instinct riddled brain kept shouting at him bringing him to full arousal and readiness to mount and fill him. the fact they weren't moving any more allowed the pheromones to build up in the air around them, getting heavier and more potent on their intended target, that being the male beneath him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,248 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,584 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,376 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,512 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,651 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,068 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,587 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,315 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething