Mpreg Furry Island {Wide Open RP}
Viper saw the light reflecting off something. He stood and went towards it.
It the moon rises I begin to become more active. The moonlight giving me strength. As I look at the young and their pinkish scales, I worry. They were all born in the morning, making them Sunrise dragons. How will our lives work and how will I take care of them. Shrugging this off I decide to go to the shoreline and sit in the water. My tail making mini whirlpools in the shallow shore.
Feather flow one way, but I don't.
Viepr walked to the baby dragons and looked at them. "oh gosh.. Where is your mother?" HE looked around. When he didn't see their mother he picked them up and took them to his hut.
Turning as the stranger picked up my chicks. Keeping the moonlight from reflecting I yell out. "Oh hell no. Put them down know or you become breakfast." Threatening and loud as fear and instinct kick in.
Viper didn't hear and put them in his hut wrapping them in a blanket to keep them warm.
Puffing smoke out of his nose Astarot walks to the hut and in a demanding voice "Give me my chicks back." Losing his temper her digs his claws into the side of the hut.
Viper jumped and gasped. He was scared. HE screamed in terror.
Exhaling he stands in a less threatening posture and lets go of the side of the hut. "Sorry... but you have taken my young and I would like to know why." His eyes full of fury.
Viper was shaking. "T-t-they were lying a-a-alone... I-i-i thought they w-w-w-were abandoned..." HE was still semi scared which resulted in stuttering.
As he bring in a great breath he releases with only one spark and lets his hands fall. "A dragon does not leave their nest unless food is needed." Still standing on the outside side of the door he takes another breath and rubs his chest. "That is all I was doing, gathering food so they could eat." His tail lays on the ground, standing in a nonthreatening posture and looks at the creature in front of him.
Viper nodded nervously. "I'm sorry... I didnt know... They are safe. i wrapped them in a blanket..."
He nods and blows ice onto his hands and rubs them together. "What manner of beast are you? Some wild cat? I have never encountered a Lynx like you."
Viper sighed. "I am not a lynx. I am a snow leopard."
"Snow leopard? Do you like in a tundra?" He blinks and tilts his head slightly.
viper sighed. "Pretty much."
"And cubs are on the way I see. Don't you miss the cold? Why come to an island?" He makes waving motions with his tail in the sand like a snake.
Viper sighed. "i didn't come here. I woke here. i miss the cold terribly. I had no choice in coming here."
"So the same thing? It seemed like for a while I was the only one here." He looks to the skies. "What manner of being brought us here..." He blinks and looks back down to the snow leopard. "Well if it's called you want my chicks wont help. They are all sunrise dragons as you can tell by their scales. Therefore they produce much heat as they become powered by the mighty Sun." He looks down with a hint of sadness.
Viper nodded. "I am sorry. I though they were left alone. I had no clue that you were getting food..."
Shaking his head he looks up. "No, no it's fine. Just make sure when you see, if you do, a nest of dragon chicks you stay clear because... there is always a parent near." He sighs out frost. The moon shimmering off his scales as he stops absorbing the light.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,410 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,214 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,100 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,513 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,803 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,347 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,397 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,615 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,285 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,057 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie