Mpreg Furry Island {Wide Open RP}
Viper gasped. "you blow out ice?"
"Of coarse. I am a Sunset or more commonly called a Nightrise dragon. My energy is from the Ice Goddess of the Moon. Unlike my offspring who gain the fiery Sun God, I do not have fire but ice or frost." Looking at his chicks he sighs again. "Although it's more I can breath and control ice not 'blow it out.'"
Feather flow one way, but I don't.
Viper nodded. "understandable. Sorry for the mistake." He smiled.
"What mistake? I didn't think you would be one with that knowledge considering where I live we don't have many travelers or Snow Leopards." Stretching he growls out quietly. "Ice is a gift from the moon, but I am the last of my kind. The only for the past 1000 years. There use to be a equability between the sun and moon but no more. I had hoped..." He pauses. "No... I had clung to the ideal that maybe just on of my chicklings would be blessed by the moon and become a sunset dragon..." He stretches out his wide wings and folds them back neatly.
Viper nodded. "True. My cubs... I hope they get to see the snow and ice. But I don't know how to get off this island...."
"Well I can always help, but I know what you mean..." Crosses his arms and leans against the hut wall. "You look great."
Viper blushed. "Thanks. So do you."
Smiles back. "Well I meant for carrying cubs." Looks at my chicks.
Viepr chuckled. "Thanks again. Um.. You can take them. I really am sorry..."
Smiling he looked at him and walks into the hut and looks at them, then your belly. "Thank you for caring however."
Viper nodded "You are quite welcome. If you ever need help just ask."
"I will remember that." He slowly makes his way to the blanket and picks all his children up and makes his way to the nest. Looking back once more before leaving.
Viper sighed looking at the huge hole the dragon created. He then noticed he never got the dragons name.
As he gets to the coastline he lays them all down making sure they are all comfortable and able to sleep well until morning. He then makes the food presentable.
Viper sighed sitting in his hut looking at the hole in his wall. He missed the snow and ice. He missed the coldness on his paws. HE missed the cold air in his lungs.
Returning to the small nest he sets down his young and sits back, breathing out little breathing out small parts of frost. Sad for not being good enough to make another Sunset dragon species.
Viper looked around wondering how he would get off this damn island. Yes he was pregnant, that was clear. But he also wanted to be back home. The water surrounding the island went on for miles... Every time they woke the next morning there was the chance of someone new being there. He noticed that others were only dropped off at night while everyone slept
I decided to take a little stroll around the island to get some fresh air, so that's what I did as I made my way around.
Viper saw the other and smiled. "hi."
As the little ones got restless I soon get up to play with them, give them food, and make sure they don't get in trouble. He looks at the path that went into the forest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,413 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,221 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,107 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,529 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,812 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,352 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,398 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,292 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,057 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie