Mpreg Furry Island {Wide Open RP}
Viper sat alone and lonely. He sighed wondering what to do.
He becomes restless as the children settle down and nap. He gets up and walks to the path.
Feather flow one way, but I don't.
Name: Rex

Species: Kangaroo

Stage of pregnancy: 7 months

Amount of young: 6+ one daughter already born

Appearance: white with a tan underbelly, blue eyes

Rex woke up suddenly as he felt the all to familiar feeling of being hungry. As Rex looked, as he was on the ground, around he noticed that he wasn't home. Rex started to worry, he left his daughter at their home he worried that she was all alone. That was until he felt movement in his pouch. He opened his pouch and found his daughter curled up in his pouch. She had a tendency to crawl in there, not that he minded. He loved his daughter with all heart but Rex still wondered how she can be comfortable while he was pregnant. Now Rex had to get back on task. He had to find food for 8 mouths and he had to find a way to get up from ground.
Viper was walking around and saw the newcomer. HE slowly walked over. he was nervous.
Rex looked over to a snow leopard that came into his view. "Please can you help me up sir." Rex asked
Viper nodded. "Are you hurt?" He ran over and helped him stand.
"I'm alright." Rex said as he gratefully took the snow leopards paw (hand I don't really know lol) "Can you tell me where I am and where I can get something to eat?"
He walks up to the outside and looks around, see another person here. He stands in the back and watches.
Rex notices someone but he can't make it out who or what it is. Rex then called to this mysterious person "Um... Is there something I can help you with?" Rex asked curiously.
Viper helped him up. "Well none of us know where we are but there is a forest all around us with trees and berries."
"Thank you umm... You know I never got your name." Rex said on his feet and rubbing his swollen stomach.
Astarot comes out of the shadow and stands to the side of the two. "Hi. I am Astarot. If you wish for some meat I have been fishing when my chicks are all asleep. If you would like I could get some for you."
Viper smiled. "And I'm Viper."
"My names Rex and the little one in my pouch is named Madison." Rex said "Thank you for everything. If you need anything, just ask I would love to help you guys."
Viper smiled. "Can I ask a question?"
"Sure" Rex said
"is it safe for her to be in ur pouch? you look ready to pop and if she is in there when ur johnny tries to get inside she can hurt or kill it."
"Don't worry, I've told her to get out of pouch when it's time. Besides I still have a while to go before the little ones are born" Rex said rubbing his stomach. "Would you like to meet my daughter?"
Viper smiled. "sure." He put a paw on his belly. "Mine isn't due for a while yet. I'm only 4 months now. I've been here for 2 months."
"That's good news." Rex said as he started to rub his belly too. "I think you look wonderful when your this big. I would like to see you bigger. But on this island for two months, I hoped you weren't lonely till I got here." Rex said with concern

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,415 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,231 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,110 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,540 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,817 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,356 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,399 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,621 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,307 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,057 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie