Mpreg Furry Island {Wide Open RP}
"actually there are others here. They're just not as social. There is this dragon, he's pretty cool." He smiled.
Astarot walks up the path and looks over to the snowleopard and a new person, and kangaroo, he thinks. He has not seen many animals besides those that roam the land he is from. He continues to walk up the path to the small village of huts.
Feather flow one way, but I don't.
Ven smiled seeing Astarot and waved. "hi!"
Ryne looked over and saw who Viper. He waved over to this new person
Name: Cloudless Skye a.k.a Cloud

Species: Shire draft horse

Stage of pregnancy: 8 months

Amount of young: 2

Appearance: Cloud is massive, with a thick white and grey tangled mane that hangs over most of his face and back, its thick and wild enough it usually looks like clouds. The same grey and white wild style on his long tail and the feathering around his hooves. His pelt is a grey with white dappling over his rump, and big black eyes others would call 'cow eyes'. He was massive with a plump draft horses body, but pregnancy has only rounded him out more in the middle.
--------------------------------

Cloudless stretched his aching back as he trotted out of his simple shelter, feeling more bovine then equine right then with his massive girth. The past few weeks had made it hard to get out much, but with the sun shining and breeze gentle, the fluffy draft felt like brushing his mane out of his eyes and taking a short trot, and maybe a nap in the sun later on.
Rex had hopped around the island he was looking for food. He stopped, the past month has been tiring. He rubbed his big belly and noticed a horse from the distance. He yelled "HEY".
Cloud looked up at the call, spotting another creature not all too far off. Waving he began to trot over, figuring some socializing would be good for him.
''Hullo'' He greeted once he was close enough to do so without yelling.
Rex hopped over with difficulty. "Who are you? Are you new on the Island?"
Cloud chuckled a bit, sympathetic to the roo as he noticed the difficulty getting over. "My name is Cloudless Skye, but iv been here a while... I just..... stick to myself mostly." He responded sheepishly, petting his stomach as he sized up the marsupial. "Can I ask your name?"
"My names Rex." He blushed as he was being felt up. He loved being touched on the belly. Rex accidentally let out a moan of pleasure but immediately blushed immensely for his little mistake.
Cloud blushed as soon as Rex moaned, smiling nervously. "its okay, these past months iv been very.... sensitive myself." He responded, patting his own belly gently..
Rex smiled back. "Listen would you like to come to my home, you must be hungry."
"Id love to, if you dont mind." Cloud responded happily, glad for a meal and company as he followed Rex back.
Rex entered his hut with his new friend. He gathered some ingredients together and he made a simple salad. "Here it's not much, but its healthy for our babies." Rex said as he handed Cloud his salad.
Cloud stepped in to the hut, having to duck down to fit, and feeling his large size, but glad for the company all the same as he greatfully took to the salad. "Its good enough for me, I barely have the energy to forage much now, I dont know how you do it!" He commented before nibble a bit of apple.
"I'm not sure myself. With 8 mouths to feed, I guess I just do it without thinking about. Though I get tired afterwards." Rex chuckled as he ate his salad and rubbed his enormous belly.
Name: Izer
Species: seahorse lizard
State of pregnancy: 2 months
Amount of young: 1
Appearance: Standing five foot eight tall, izer has purple scales covering his lithe frame. His belly and chest has a patch of scales that changes colour as his mood changes. His tail is about a 1 and a half meters long. On his left shoulderblade is a branding that signifies he was once a slave. Being the male of his species, he carrys the young after having the egg implanted by the female and so downstairs resembles a female while the rest of him is male. He is considered warm blooded, although his bodys natural temperature is half that of a mammal he is still effected by weather and climet like any reptile.
-------------------------

Waking up Izer groaned and shivered. He was laying in the shade of a tree in the forest just outside the small clearing containing vipers hut.
"W...where am I this time?" He mutters to himself before dragging himself into the sun to warm up "H...Hello? Anyone around? "
Available for conversation, pm me.
Name: Bryden Chris Wolf
Species: Snow Wolf
State of pregnancy: month 10 (due to give birth soon)
Amount of Young: 2
Appearance: 5"4" tall, wears a gray-blue hoddie, gray fur, has dark blue pants, wears a amulet around neck, top part of tall is blue, bottom part of tall is gray, has blue hair.
------------------
Waking up in a small hut Bryden looks around as he got up. "Huh where am I?" After looking another question strucks him "where is James?"

(The pic you should see is before Bryden was pregnant)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Life of a Wolf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,413 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,221 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,106 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,527 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,812 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,351 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,398 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,291 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,057 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie