Primal Hunt (2 carriers, 1 Seeder, Open to one more)
Name:
Weight:
Role:

In  New York City, a particular geneticist has taken it upon himself to capture a few people off the streets to conduct tests. Some were taken in the promise of getting paid, others were just flat out drugged. Either case, they have been missing for weeks and now they have begun to resurface late at night in the city. They did not leave of their own volition, rather they were released by an unknown entity that has run rampant and has also brutally sunk it's sharp teeth in to the scientist himself. Now it's out to get them and in trail, blood is sure to follow. Something is different with them as well, however. Something they will soon find out.

I didn't want to give away too much, but the carriers are the two that are on the run and the Seeder is stalking them. I will take the seeder role

Name: Ryan Costellos
Height" 6'2 usually, but the experimentation has him at quite a frightening height of close to 12 feet
Weight: 150 lbs, but is close to a ton under his current state.
Role: Seeder out for the hunt for his mates.

Whoever takes on the role of the carriers, I give you all the leeway to post first IC wise as he's following them.
Ever since the start of that terrible night, it had been watching, driven in to a carnal lust by the senses it was fueled with. Earlier in the week, oh how the male had screamed from the excruciating pain. He begged the madman to just let him go, but there was nothing but greed in his smile and the gleams of his eyes. What he was doing would be revolutionary, if not grand, but he would never live to see the full end of these results. He had gotten out and in the trail of his long red scaled tail, blood followed. Upon his bloody rampage, he had destroyed various controls in the lab, which had let the others out of their cages. Something about them, their scent; it was soothing. They had escaped, but he was on the prowl. The feet pressed heavily against the ground, leaving large prints and heavy thuds as he tore his way through the small forest and in to the large city of New York, a loud roar echoing in the concrete jungle.
It could smell the male, it's nose guiding it's yellow reptilian eyes as it trekked into the city with no subtle silence except for the darkness it lurked within. The scent of cooked pork, chicken? Whatever it was, it had attracted the being even further to the male and among the scents was a smell that made it growl rather loudly, the scent reeking off the male who was serving his mate the entire cart. At first, nothing could be seen but a large red tail with black scaled stripes on it sticking out the shadows of the streets and a large amount of drool dripping down on the man's clothes. As the male turned to look back, it had stepped out the shadows, it's tall and bulking size striking fear into his heart as his adrenaline pumped through his veins, but he could not mind the ounce of strength to move. It's clawed hands had been drawn forth and as it seized upon it's prey, it dragged the man into the shadows rather quickly where only the sounds of his screaming could be heard alongside the sound of clothes and flesh ripping and finally the crushing of bones.
(07-15-2015, 03:40 AM)SRuiz Wrote: Name:
Weight:
Role:

In  New York City, a particular geneticist has taken it upon himself to capture a few people off the streets to conduct tests. Some were taken in the promise of getting paid, others were just flat out drugged. Either case, they have been missing for weeks and now they have begun to resurface late at night in the city. They did not leave of their own volition, rather they were released by an unknown entity that has run rampant and has also brutally sunk it's sharp teeth in to the scientist himself. Now it's out to get them and in trail, blood is sure to follow. Something is different with them as well, however. Something they will soon find out.

I didn't want to give away too much, but the carriers are the two that are on the run and the Seeder is stalking them. I will take the seeder role

Name: Ryan Costellos
Height" 6'2 usually, but the experimentation has him at quite a frightening height of close to 12 feet
Weight: 150 lbs, but is close to a ton under his current state.
Role: Seeder out for the hunt for his mates.

Whoever takes on the role of the carriers, I give you all the leeway to post first IC wise as he's following them.

Can I be the other carrier? I"m a well seasoned rper.
Yes, you certainly may.

The Beast was too occupied tearing into the man who served its mate a meal to pay attention to what the other male would do. When the hit landed, his hand hit nothing but hard, thick scales, which could cut his skin as he was still human, which only made the scent to mate even sweeter. As its sharp teeth rose out the human carcass, drenched in blood, the 12 foot beast easily towered and overpowered the male. As its feet planted into the ground with a thud, it now fully focused its sights back on the male. What was he going to do?
The night, the lights, sounds.....everything; it was driving him mad. HE had been caged up for so long and now was somehow free. The world he had left frightened him thanks to those damned experiment, none of it was a good thing. The male found some place quite and out of most people's way. It was a park and he was hidden within the greenery. Taking a moment to relax he tried to rack his brain together and remember who he was.

Name: Allion Lumo Rikilo
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150lbs

Once his memory finally clicked Allion took a moment to observe his surroundings and his new abilities. He felt...cat-like and invigorated from the night. He stood up and noticed something not there before; a two foot long black cat tail and matching cat ears. All his senses were cat-like now and it thrilled but scared him as well.
It didn't care whether it attracted attention or not. The large Rex-like beast stormed out into the streets after his mate, running over the hood of cars and shoving people out the way as if they were nothing, though some of them suffered a rather grim fate or were left severely injured in the process. As the other ran, it's nose began to pick up another scent. It growled loudly as it hid away in the shadows once more. There were two mates nearby, one completely different from the other two.
His back shivered as he felt like something was hunting him. Allion quickly opened his eyes and saw they were violet colored and slit like a cat's. His first instinct was to hide but, he was never good at it. Although when it came to playing the waiting game...now that he excelled at having a pretty nearly homeless lifestyle to begin with. The male searched for the tallest tree he could find that held the strongest scent. HIs heart was thumping and as he took off. Along the way he rubbed against trees in an attempt to throw off the hunter. He stopped after awhile and came upon a large Oak. The cat morph climbed it with ease and was in the very top scouring the ground fifty feet below to find the creature that stirred his flight reaction.
(Hell yes I will it's written in my thread that I can do both.)

Allion looked down and saw Jackson, having recognized his voice from the lab. "You running too? I can help you up here." He said jumping down and landing, not surprisingly given his new genetics, on his feet.
Allion quickly nodded and grabbed the male moving him up into the tree where he was hiding and gave him his shirt. "Take it and be quiet maybe it'll leave." He said as he cupped his hand over the other's mouth and kept searching for the other. His heart was beating fast but the male beside him was insanely fast. Which meant he must've been running from it, lucky them the tree was fifty feet and took quite a lot of effort to climb without having the skill for it.
"What the hell is it? What's after us?" He asked quietly and rubbed against the tree.
"Are you scared? Oh and what do you turn into? Apparently I'm a damn cat...."
The large male did not have to worry too much about being distracted by scents long enough. While it was in an almost blind pursuit in the dark park of which it was lured to by both scents, it noticed that both scents collided at one particular tree. Despite it's size and frame as it was a bit slender and of course tall, it hid away into the shadows. There was noise here and there, alongside the occasional scream, but soon there was silence save for the sounds of animals nearby. He was merely waiting on them for the time being.
"I can sense it....he's here....so how patient are you? Uhhh shit, my name is Allion and yes I was in the lab with you. Your voice was familiar."
Allion smiled and looked at him before shouting down at whatever was below. "HAHA YOU FUCKER!!! Can't climb a tree can you? Hhahaha! Lucky us we're patient. You'll get hungry eventually!" The violet eyed male now had his courage back and felt pretty at home in the tree. His eyes were still searching the darkness for something that seemed out of place.
Oh he could climb trees, but he was waiting for their voices to ring out. It was also false to say he would go hungry. They were hiding in a tall tree in a park of all places and a city. He did not have to wait on food. Food would come to him and in this case, there were numerous voices in the park, particularly the sound of a young woman screaming and some others chasing after her. They could wait all night, but those unsuspecting victims could not.

It was just simple fun. The young men and women roaming through the park late at night were the best of friends seeking to have a good time. As they began to go their separate ways, two of them took to a particular tree. Their clothes began to drop, but right before the male could land a huge score, something wet fell on his back. At first it was assumed to be just the rainwater on the leaves, but then it began to drop a bit more over him.

"What the fuck?" He wiped it off, but it did not feel like water. It felt slimy and drooly. When he looked up, there was darkness. Soon however, red arms gripped him by the shoulders and seized him up into the trees. His screams pierced the night air as the girl soon screamed, especially when his blood fell on her. She began running, calling out for her friends as the panic began to ensue all over again, but this time, there was no tirade. The hunter was simply waiting for the humanity in them to draw them down or else more people, like the other female friend who happened to be in a partially lit area, would soon find out. He rose from behind her, letting his height intimidate her and soon he came out into the light partially, before dragging her away into the darkness, where more panic filled the area.
"GOD DAMNIT.....he's gonna kill them all....fuck....." He saw a glimpse of the hunter and his heart dropped right out of his body. He couldn't fight something like that. NO fucking way, the creature was far to large to subdue....let alone kill. Although maybe he could wound it enough to where it would run off hiding. Allion looked at Jackson noticing both males were dinosaur of sorts while he was just a cat...although he didn't feel like the typical house cat but something far more wild and dangerous. He gulped and clenched his fists. "You think if I distract him you could maybe wound him? I can smell dinosaur in both your scents....I'll be the bait if you can wound him." He said shakily, not wanting the blood of those people on his hands.
The large beast resumed it's game of waiting and lurking, though anyone that was not his mate was sure to soon be devoured or just killed simply. He knew they were up in a tree, so he merely hid away in a tree nearby, his scent virtually covering the entire area now alongside the smell of fresh blood and iron almost everywhere in it's wake.
Allion tossed Jackson so he would have a better landing while he himself went down the tree. "AHH! Fuck." He was caught under some limbs and smelled now three dinosaurs in the area. "Shit shit shit." So he was pinned under the tree, luckily without injury, but now in the midst of another creature stronger than himself. The sounds of him snapping branches to get out were sure to bring delight to any predator. Especially since he was filled with fear.
Allion, once freed from the damn branches joined in and changed into a large panther and circled around to the back of the beast and jumped on him, biting into his back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,240 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,569 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,363 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,400 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,633 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash