Chosen Ones (open to all, nsfw)
Name: Rahu Lokohctl

Race: Dragokin

Age (human): 18

Age (dragon): He's been around for quite some time.

Human Appearance: Rahu has long black hair that flows down to his waist and sways around almost like a serpent's tail. His skin tone is a olive brown and his height is a bit tall at 6'4 while his body type is partially mesomorphic and muscular, though the clothing he wears partially hides these features. Rahu has no clear giveaway of his Dragokin heritage as he would otherwise resemble a human male, a trait that is perhaps deemed to be almost impossible to Dragokin that are still considered "young." However, just his very presence can send chills down a person's spine as he has inherited a title around Element known as His Honor's High Executioner. His choice weapon is a Swordstaff, which can detach into a regular sword while the handle can turn into a blunt object usually used for whipping similar to certain serpents that roam various areas in the world. The weapon as a whole comes from his actual Dragokin body, which comes as no surprise of why his blade is coated with a venom that causes a paralyzing fear that allows people to see their darkest realities come to life. When enraged however, his eyes do turn a serpent yellow and his voice bellows like thunder in the sky. Rahu can be seen wearing bits and pieces of Knight Armor, particuarly the eyeguard, which is only covering the right portion of his face, that is partially hidden by his long hair as well.

Dragon Appearance: Rahu's Dragon form is a terrifying nightmare, even to other Dragokins that have not witnessed it. His entire body stands at 60 feet in height and weight. His form is said to cover an entire mountain which is coincidental seeing as the male prefers high altitudes and cold climates. He is not like the traditional medival dragon with wings: His form is that of a Celestial Serpent and just like his voice is said to be like thunder, Rahu controls the winds and the storms above. This serpent form is capable of going deep into the abysmal seas as well. His scales are of a platinum color while his underbelly is a deep turquoise and teal. Because of his mastery over the elements Wind and Lightning, in his Human form alone, Rahu is quite the formidable foe, a person who moves at lightning speed and strikes fast. He has learned how to make use of both offensive and defensive techniques with the elements.

(( Hope this is alright. ))

He smelled them coming towards the walls and immediately sent for the armored men to surround them before they got further. There usually was not a need to send so many in that general direction, but his nose did not tend to lie. He caught a familiar scent which was enough to warrant the increase in guards.

"Now..." His voice seemingly pierced through the array of men that surrounded the strangers. "It appears you all have wandered into the castles uninvited and..." His shoes hit against the concrete, leaving the sounds of clacks against the stone surface as thunder began to crack above, rain falling down shortly afterwards. "It appears that one of you lashed out against the guards with enough to cause them to retaliate among the recurring thought of you all giving verbal threats. The situation has been assessed."

He flipped the long bangs on the side of his face back as his left brown eye looked at them all closely. He gave it no passing thought as he walked past them without a slight concern in the world.

"Show them to the dungeons. Let them rest it out there until he decides an appropriate action."
(( It is! ))

Soon the mages and soldiers came forward and grabbed all three of them and followed the Executioner's orders and had them secured before moving them. The elf bit his lip as he knew any further action would make the situation worse for them then it was now, but he looked up to the executioner and took another chance. "Wait. Please don't punish this man. He was only trying to get back what was rightfully his. His money. The other man with us stole it from him and ran into here where we followed...If you must lock me up for trying to show no harm, so be it. But please, let the other man go." Blue eyes looked up to the executioner as he wondered what would happen next, and had a feeling that he would most likely be punished for speaking, but he had to try and free at least Ricardo.
"He won't listen. We're trespassing." The thief explained quickly before they were chained up.
Ricardo let the mages and soldiers take him. He could sense Rahu's presence and thus did not put up a fight. Being Dragokin himself, he had heard of Rahu's intimidating being. Granted, this will hinder the amount of time he can have his stall up to sell his goods, but if it means making it back to Shoriban alive then it's a sacrifice he'll have to make.

Of course, the light elf just had to say something that could very well easily get them all killed. Ricardo just sighed as he let them chain him up.

"Don't bother, Elf," he said directed more so at the elf than anyone else. "He won't listen. Trust me. I've heard stories about him. None of them have a good result to them."
The soldiers and mages tightened his bonds more to get him to quiet down and once he heard the others tell him to quiet he did so, looking down at the ground to not cause more problems for them all. Soon they had pushed them towards the direction of the dungeons by order of the executioner and they traveled down a long narrow hallway that seemed to go down and go on for hours, barely lit and smelling of rotten flesh, and the foul smell reaked throughout the corridors. Bevin walked on until they came upon a few empty cells and soon each one was tossed into one single cell.
Rahu softly chuckled, his back turned to them as the guards did as instructed.

"I'm glad to see there's common sense in some of you..." He flipped his hair a bit before walking away. He could not care what happened to them, truly. For their sake, it was a good thing he was not going to be their judge, jury and executioner because he had all three traits to display on his own. Once they were out of his sight, he began to resume his own tasks for the day and there were a lot of duties to hold for the time being. The male opened two large doors that led into a chamber, awaiting to hear back from a particular figure.
A hooded figure wearing a mask that resembled a evil entity walked to Rahu. "Rahu, surely you aren't sending these innocents to to their doom." The man said as he was clearly of importance.
Ricardo sighed and sat heavily on the cold stone ledge that was to be his bed. So this is what he gets for trying to get his money back from that little thief. Wonderful. Now he most likely won't have much to return to Shoriban with if at all. 

He even doubted if Rahu would even give a fellow Dragokin a pass with a warning and let Ricardo be on his way. As he told the Elf earlier, the stories of Rahu do not have a happy ending to them. 

Maybe I could change to my dragon form and....no. That would just get me in more trouble than I already am, Ricardo thought to himself as he stared at the floor with nothing else to do.
Rahu merely stared a bit into the empty space with an expressionless tone. He turned to look at the hooded figure.

"It's just the dungeons. They'll be out in due time, or rather, they'll slip out." There was a huge emphasis on them just simply leaving out the cells. "If they're that brazen to foolishness to believe running into the castle granted them an instant death, then perhaps I'll oblige it come morning if they're still present. What importance to they hold anyways?"
"They are nothing. If anything, they will be the first to know our plans. Witnesses to our grand design." The figure stated. "Let them go. They not bother us."
Rahu simply nodded and snapped his fingers.

"It's been done." With sharp jolts to the cell barrier doors, the seals came undone and the recently acquired prisoners were now free to roam out."
Once inside his cell Bevin managed to wipe his lip of dried blood and sat on the cold and dirty ground and quietly he tried to of some sort of plan to escape these cells, or even just break free. Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes and tried to draw in some energy of nature to help them, but the dark and deep stone walls prevented him to draw in energy. After a few minutes he just stopped and hung his head. But for some reason everything in his body told him to look around and not give up in finding a way out, and suddenly he felt a cool breeze hit him ever so slightly and quickly blue eyes looked up towards the cell door. Once up and upon close examination he realised that the cell door was open on its own, and found it strange, almost thinking it was a trap. "Uh...How...?" Bevin blinked, slowly and carefully walking out of the cell and looked around. "...What should we do now?" The blonde elf asked the two with him, looking to them for guidance as to what to do next.
Ricardo lifted his head and, blinking stared at the door that had just magically opened on its own. Why was Rahu freeing them all the sudden? Ricardo shrugged. It didn't matter. Just means he can get his money back sooner and return to his ship.

He stood and tentatively walked to the door, poking his head out into the corridor. Upon seeing only the Elf, he exited his cell and started searching for the thief who stole his money in an attempt to get it back.
Bevin slowly followed behind as he wasn't sure where they were going or how to get out of the dungeons, but he figured sticking together wasn't a bad idea. The blonde looked back and forth though just in case they were being watched or followed, as he was wondering if this was truly a trick.
The their carefully walked out and went to the others. "I'm sorry for stealing from you. But I need to show you something." He said as he led them through the castle.

(I have a crazy thought. What if we make a heroes vs villains kind of story? We make OCs for the bad guys and see the conflict from the other side.)
Name: Kasai Toran
Race: phoekin
Human appearance: he has long black hair bright blue eyes and pale complexion. His semi-feminine figure hides the true power inside him.
Pheonix form is attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-18-2015, 09:53 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: The their carefully walked out and went to the others. "I'm sorry for stealing from you. But I need to show you something." He said as he led them through the castle.

(I have a crazy thought. What if we make a heroes vs villains kind of story? We make OCs for the bad guys and see the conflict from the other side.)

(( Sounds interesting. ^^ ))

"Show us what? And why us?" Bevin was very wary of following the thief, but he did seem to know the area and so he carefully followed, wiping away a bit more blood from his lip. Whatever spell those mages casted on him had hit him hard. Blue eyes looked around carefully while they travelled the dungeon and he wondered who else was locked down in this place.
The thief wanted to show them something? What does the little thief want to show them? His stash of what he's stolen over the years?

Ricardo snorted to himself and followed the little pickpocket to whatever he wanted to show them. As long as he got his money back in the end and returns to his crew before market day, he didn't care what it was.

"Just give me my money back afterwards thief," Ricardo said, punctuated by a growl. The longer this went on, the more agitated he became, and with his abilities you do not want to agitate him too much.
(Sounds interesting. Sorry for the one liner. Wasn't sure what to do until they arrived.)

Rahu stood and waited. If they were going to witness this and then die, he hoped they hurried a bit soon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,575 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,368 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,511 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,645 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,585 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,313 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething