Strange Creatures and Breeding (Open to everyone NSFW))
(( Sorry. I just moved and we don't have internet yet. X.x ,))

"Now, you must be Kevin." Kathryn studied the featuring lovingly from his tank and observed his habits as she jotted down notes on her clipboad, looking over his papers. "I heard another reader h facility owner by our company had acquired a specimen that would be perfect for my own reasearch here. Now, how are you feeling? And how are the little ones doing?"
(That's fine.)

"Yes, I am. The little ones are doing great, as am I." I said as I swam around in my tank whilst rubbing my huge belly with one hand.
"I was worried the trip might be too much on you, but I'm glad to see you are doing just fine." She gave a soft smile as she jotted down on her clipboard some observations and hummed happily at his attitude. She wished Dante was more like Kevin was. So compliant and willing to do anything.
"So, anything I can help you with, or is this just a visit to not-so little ole me?" I asked as I swam around a little more in my tank before coming up to the surface, resting my arms on the top of the tank while my massive stomach was pressed up against the glass.
(08-06-2015, 07:53 PM)pregnantbellyrubber Wrote: "So, anything I can help you with, or is this just a visit to not-so little ole me?" I asked as I swam around a little more in my tank before coming up to the surface, resting my arms on the top of the tank while my massive stomach was pressed up against the glass.

"Well, now that you mention it..." Kathryn sparked up an idea and smirked a bit before going on. "I have another specimen in this facility that I have yet to cross with another. He is a rather strange creature like yourself, no offence. I would like to breed him with you are willing. I am curious to see how the offspring would be like." She showed Kevin a picture of Damian. "Could you do that for me?"
"Well, even though I'm really pregnant myself, I suppose I could give it a shot." I said, rubbing my belly. "Would I have to get out of the tank or is he gonna have to climb in here with me?"
(08-07-2015, 05:01 AM)pregnantbellyrubber Wrote: "Well, even though I'm really pregnant myself, I suppose I could give it a shot." I said, rubbing my belly. "Would I have to get out of the tank or is he gonna have to climb in here with me?"

"Whichever is more comfortable for you. We can try and coax him into the tank if need be." She reassured him as she pulled out a phone and dialed a number before putting it into her ear. "Send him in. But make sure his is secured and not able to escape." She said before hanging up. About ten minutes later three men came in with a cage that held a creature with long dark wings, and his imp like tail swung back and forth in annoyance as he hissed and tried to break free of restraints on his arms and legs. "Hello Damian. You just relax. We are going to get you right in the water to meet your mate Kevin. And hopefully we can get some offspring out of this encounter." She smiled to him as they pulled him right out of the cage.
Despite my earlier agreement to do this I felt a tad hesitant, judging by Damian's reactions to being in his cage. Would this go smoothly for the both of us? I wasn't quite sure.
"There we go. Right in there..." She had the men place him securely next to the tank so Kevin could get to know him and placed him in a way to put him in the perfect position for concieving. Damian hissed and struggled a bit, but Kathryn shushed him before giving him a shot to relax him and make it easier for him to conceive. "There we go...Just relax..." Soon his struggled began to grow weak and the Fallen had fallen into his restraints and his breathing evened. "There. You can meet him now Kevin. He's a lot calmer. Just a little nervous is all he is."
"Well, I honestly don't blame him. I would be too if I was in his position." I said, rubbing my huge belly. "I'll just give him a chance to calm down first before we do anything."
"Of course. Take your time. The medicine won't wear off for at least a couple of hours. Have fun you two!" She smiled before they all left them be. Dante breathed slowly and couldn't move an inch as he tried to look around to the creature he heard, but being restrained in a certain position he couldn't see the tank or Kevin. "...Who...Who are you...?"
I swam a little closer towards Damian, stopping a foot away from him as my stomach was most likely going to be the first part he could see. "You are Damian, right? My name is Kevin. I'm sure you and I will get along nicely."
Name and Role: Jake and carrier.
Height:4ft 9in
Weight:100lb
Hair color:golden
Eye Color:bright blue
Race: kinkajou shifter
Language: Japanese and English
Breeding Habits: can breed with anything but makes more like the breeder.
Other information wanted known: he is chained to the bed as he is aggressive towards anyone trying to breed him. He will try anything to get free.
How long pregnant for: depends on the breeder
How many babies at a time: at the least two rest depends on the breeder.
"..." He was quiet, but noticed his belly and looked to the side and soon he relaxed more, but it was obvious he didn't want to be bred, but what choice was there for him. "..." Damian couldn't help but soften up to the pregnant creature as he wasn't the reason why he was here, and he was captured most likely just like he was himself.

Kathryn soon came into the separate room that held Jake the Japanese shifter inside it and walked beside his bed and smiled down at him. "Welcome to my facility Jake. Yet another creature I can cross breed. Hmm..Now...With which creature to breed..." She tried to think of one and looked at her list, making a clicking sound with her tongue against her teeth.
Jake snarls and twitches his long golden tail. He watches the scientist waiting for the opertunity to attack. He doesn't like that the lady is talking about cross breeding him. He kicks the cage testing it's streangth.
"Oh? Did you have questions? Concerns?" The blonde scientist have a faint laugh as she noticed him kick the cage, which didn't budge. She knew she was safe where she was.
Jake growls."Watashi wa muryƍ to narimasu!" He flicks his tail and sits down watching her. He knows the cage is too strong for him.
"Wait a minute. Try this." Placing a device around his neck she smiled. "Now, what did you say? I do not speak Japanese."
Jake glares and tries to take it off. "What the heck! Get this off now!" He is surpised as it turns into English. He growls and tries to scratch her.
"It's alright, Damian. You may feel my belly if you want." I said, trying to make friends with this new arrival.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,254 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,620 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,395 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,515 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,664 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,073 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,327 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething