The slave -NSFW PAFP-
Hiru gave a soft noise as he shifted a bit. Feeling all eyes oh him as he heard of him bing their sex slave. They now had to live somewhere else also? He didn't really like that idea. And the idea that after he has pups he's free for everyone to use. Which made it seem like he was open for any clan member to breed.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Kami "meeting over any question take them to me now then get started on packing up." Tsune starts to lead Hiru downstairs.
Hiru gave a soft noise as he was led downstairs. His tail curling as he looked up at him. Wondering why they were going downstairs and not doing anything else.

Downstairs is the room kami and Tsune bred him in. Tsune starts to gather things. "You may stay on your bed."
Hiru gave a soft noise as he nodded and sat down on the bed. "O..okay" he said. Watching as the male started to gather up the things. Shivering from the slight cold, being naked wasn't really his liking.

Tsune notices "you might want to get use to it." He goes to the feline "I might as well cheak to see if there still is cum in you" he motions for the cat to lay down.
The male gave a soft noise as he soon had laid down. Wondering why he would check that, since he was pretty sure that there would be still cum inside him. His tail curled end uncurled a bit as he laid there.

Tsune "you seem to make those noises a lot." He slips his fingers into the feline the feel how full the cat really is. "Good you didn't push any out. I guess your just bored then?"
"Probably I am bored" he said. Shifting a bit as he felt fingers slip inside of him. His tail curling as he just bit his lip slightly. His tail curling a bit as he shut his eyes a bit.

Tsune nods "very well." He grabs a dildo and pushes it into the cat "play with that while a pack stuff up." He goes back to work and soon has the basement packed up.
He squeaked as a dildo was pushed inside of him. He rolled a bit as he wondered what to do with it. Before grabbing it and gave a mewl as he started to thrust it into him. Biting his lip as he blushed and moaned.

Tsune smirks and finishes. He pretends to be working so he can watch Hiru use the toy. Kami comes down "ok Tsune go pack your things....ah never mind."
Hiru gave off soft noises of pleasure as he gripped at the bed. His back arching out as he moved the toy faster. Blushing and panting as he moaned out. Moving his hips back needily.

Tsune and kami watch enjoying the show. Kami licks his lips already feeling horny. Tsune sits down and blushes a bit.
Hiru moaned out and flattened his ears. Biting his lip as he gave off soft whimpers and grew close to his release. His back arching out as he quickened his pace. Mewling out as he released, quivering and panting.

Kami walks over "that was sweet. What to treat the kitty with. Tsune go pack up now that the show is over. " Tsune nods and leaves taking the packed things with him.
Hiru blushed and still laid spread out on the bed, panting from it being hot and him being tired. Quivering with pleasure a bit as he looked up at Kami. His tail curling and uncurling happily.

Kami smirks and undresses "I see your enjoying yourself, I want to join in on this." He pulls the dildo out of Hiru and pushes into him instead. "Still so nice and tight good kitty."
The Neko moaned and blushed as he was pushed into. He was now starting to get used to this whole thing. And now grew to accept he couldn't get away and had to live with them. His tail raised up happily as he purred. "A.allways nice and tight" he mewled out.

Kami smirks and goes fast "yes good kitty. Just wait till you get pregnut and have the pups." He licks the cats shoulder and nips it as he picks the cat up to get in deeper.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 662 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,054 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,514 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,079 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,969 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,173 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,575 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,253 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,828 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,608 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22