Pregnancy status (if applicable):
Extra Info:  

Name: Troy  .

Hair Color:Blonde  .

Eye Color: Blue .

Figure: Slim.

Pregnancy status: 3mnths, one baby
Extra Info:Gay, sarcastic, prone to dumb moments, positive, lonely

Troy stared at the bench at the bus stop. Four people were sitting on it all of them refusing to look up at him and acknowledge his presence. With a loud sigh Troy dumbed his shopping next to the glass window and sat down on the ground. 

"Why do people have to be assholes" he mumbled.
(All fine with me)

"Troy, thanks Sammy" he said shaking the offered hand. "Mind you I think it's mostly my age. If were ten years older me being pregnant wouldn't be such a big deal, so can I ask are you pregnant as well?"
Troy nodded and dug through his shopping bag and handed him a bar of chocolate.

"You should get checked, i only found out cause I thought I had the flu" he said concerned for the young man.
"Shit, mind you I'm living off benifits in a trailer park. So that's kind of okay, but I honestly don't know what I'll do once I give birth, there's no way I'd be able to afford childcare" Troy explained.

"So what job do you do that pays so bad? Wait hospitality right?"
"Your right" Troy said empressed. "I wish I knew who the dad was, long story short I got drunk at an orgy." Troy smiled at how attentive Sammy was being with his bell, he felt bad for him living in a tent. "So how much stuff do you have in your tent?"
"Just round the corner, way to far to walk." Troy explained "so do you want to become my roommate?" Troy suggested grinning
"I meant move in with me" Troy said as they climbed on the bus. "You shouldn't have to live in a tent and I have a spare bed in my trailer" Troy explained to Sammy as the bus drove off.
"Well the baby will be sleeping with me for the first few months anyway. Come round to mine now you can see my trailer and decide" Troy suggested. "It's just two stops away."
Troy nodded and waited. He looked out the window and saw his stop approaching, he pressed the button and walked to the door.

"So are you coming? If not decide and ask around for Troy Harper at the trailer park" he said offering his hand.
Troy led Sammy into the trailer park. In one corner sat a weathered red and white striped caravan. The windows were using tea towels as curtains.

So this is my house" Troy said. He opened the door and inside was a small cramped trailer. There was a double bed. An adjustable kitchen table that when covered in cushions acted as a couch, A small kitchenette and well a bit of mess all over, Troy wasn't a tidy person.

"Sorry for the mess"
"It'll be fine, either way more room than your tent" Troy sat on the edge of the bed. "Being pregnant is so. Tiring, I worry what I'll be like when it's my due date."

Sammy sat down next him.

"Sorry if I seem down, it's hard doing this alone"
Troy looked at Sammy and straddled his fainted body. Troy slapped him gently on the face.

"Sammy? Are you okay? Sammy? Do you hear me? Sammy?"
Troy slapped his face again a little harder this time. Troy pulled Sammy onto the bed and put a pillow underneath his head.

"Sammy wake up?" He yelled scared.
Troy sat and started unpacking his shopping. He decided to make a start on dinner cooking up soup mostly because it was cheap and he had some mutton he could add to turn it into a stew.
"You fainted? Have you been eating properly?" Troy asked sitting down next to Sammy "I know when I first fell pregnant I fainted in the supermarket."

Troy handed Sammy a bowl of steaming hot beef stew.
"Well it can be hard to tell for the first few months." Troy said shrugging, "I think I have a spare pregnancy test you can use. You'll have answer then at least."
"No" he said suprised where the random thought had come from. "well eat up, please I don't want you passing out again" Troy said patting his leg slowly, before scrambling to his feet and getting his own bowl of dinner.

He sat down at the two ate, "so how have you ever thought about having kids? You seem maternal?"
"To be honest this isn't the most ideal situation, I wish I had someone to share it with." Troy said sadly "but at least you have a job, that makes it easy for you. I can't even work in the state, no one wants someone pregnant."
"Why can't what work?" Troy said bemused.
"Oh..fair enough. No luck I guess?" Troy said. "Well you can always live off government benifits but it's not ideal. It is possible though..I hope" Troy felt panic rising inside me.

"Oh god" Troy began to tear up, "I'm gonna be terrible parent, I can't afford a baby" Troy said bursting into tears.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,254 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,619 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,395 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,663 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,073 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,327 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething