Among wolves -PAFP NSFW-
Hiru gave a squeak as the black wolf jumped on top of him and pushed into him quickly. He seriously just have been excited to get his try on him. He blushed and bit at the gag, his ears flattened as his tail curled slightly.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
The black wolf goes fast in the feline "don't worry I won't end so quickly." He smirks and licks the bite "I get to mark you as well so your known as a sex slave." He smirks and grabs Hiru's cock
The feline moaned as he was pounded into. Biting at the gag more as he felt the male grab at his cock. Squirming as the male bit at his neck and marked him with bites. Shivering weakly as he blushed darkly.

The wolf smirks "you like it don't you?!" He goes faster and harder. He starts to stroke the cats cock "I want you to cum first, just to prove that your enjoying this!"
The Neko moaned out as he stroked his cock more before he bucked up and cummed all over his hand. Blushing darkly in embaressment as he did so. Making his ears flatten and he moaned at the rest of the thrusts.

Shika smirks and knots deep in the cat. He moans as he cums. "Good kitty." He grabs a butt plug, once he can pull out he pushes it in. "Lets keep all that cum in you."
Hiru mewled out as the wolf knotted inside of him. Releasing like the other male. He shifted and blushed darkly. Did they seriously think they could breed him and expect pups? He didn't even know if that was possible. But if they did it to him, he guessed it was.

The wolf smirks "don't think I'm leaving I get to stay in here with you. You can stay tied up though. Bad kitty's get the stay splayed open for all to use, and you will be used. The others are in a meeting right now learning about your existence."
Hiru gave a soft noise as his head rested back. Not liking that the whole pack was going to use him. He just gave a soft sigh and decided to deal with it. Since he couldn't move and or do anything. Just lay splayed open and waiting for more of the pack members to come snooping around and use him.

It didn't take long for the pack to come they stayed with his rear hole. Each taking a turn to fill him with the packs cum. They went on for hours till night finaly falls. Once every one else has left Shika is the only one to remain.
Hiru had felt like it had been a long day. His eyes were strained shut as he quivered. Feeling as if his stomach bloated to hold up the cum that had been shot into him. His tail twitched a bit as he stayed settled back, to tired to move.

Shika smirks and sits down by the door. He waits for the feline to go to sleep before he goes to sleep himself. Once it's morning he makes sure Hiru is there still.
Hiru awoke in the bed. Feeling cramped and his stomach bloated to the brim, having been filled with cum. He shifted a bit and gave a soft whine of pain and settled back.

The black wolf smirks and unties the feline "seems like your having movement issues." He puts a collar onto the cat and uses a leash to tie him to a post. "Just incase you try something stupid."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 656 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,045 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,511 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C A Wolves Pack [INVITE ONLY!!!] Sam260 219 17,941 12-17-2018, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 15,039 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,945 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,989 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,567 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,419 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,825 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2