Breeders (OPEN TO ALL!)(NSFW)
Hi this is my first role-play, so I might suck at this!
This is a story for everyone so Breeders is a lab for people and all types of creatures around the cosmos.
Here is an example so try to follow it please:
Name:
Carrier or Seeder: (Can be both)
Creature: (Can be human, anthros, etc.)
What He/She/It looks like: (It is for hermaphrodite)
Other info:

I'll let somebody start us off, and I'll join after.
CAN RAPE, BUT ASK PERMISSION FIRST NO MEANS NO!!!!!
Thank you.
Name: Helen
Carrier or seeder: carrier
Pregnant with one baby, in her eight month.
Description: blonde hair, blue eyes, slender body, tan skin.

Helen woke up in the lab, laying on a bed, wearing her sexy silver body suit. her belly look big as she rubbed it with her hand. She was a breeder for the past eight months, each day new creatures hermaphrodites were getting inside her cage and put their offsprings inside her.
The door opened, and she wander who it will be today.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Name: Tommy.
Carrier or Seeder: Both.
Creature: Dragon (can change forms).
What it looks like: Human Form: 6'2", spiked Brown Hair, Silver Eyes, and yellowish-orange skin (due to his original home climates) , with a scar over his right eye(like Scar's from The Lion King)
Dragon form: 3'1", Brown spines across his back, silver eyes, Yellow skin with a orange underbelly, and a scar over his right eye.
Other info: Takes a vitamin to control its every day mating season if he doesn't take it, he will try to rape you, so can give you more babies, and is still a virgin. Only way to calm him down from his non-vitamin mating season is to scratch behind his right ear. Also, his biggest litter is 20+ and smallest is 1 (he researched this before he came here.)

Tommy arrived to his first breeder, he was scared for his first time, and quickly took his vitamin before the last one lost its effect, for he didn't want to rape anybody. Once he arrived he was stunned by her beauty.
"Hi there! What's your name?" he said before turning dragon.
Helen looked up amazed at the huge muscular big dragon. "I-im Helen" she said, a little bit afraid. You look very...strong" she said with a smile, and stood up, her hands protectivly on her belly. "How do you Wanna do this?" She asked the hermaphrodite creature.
"I'll let you choose, for your baby. I'm Tommy by the way.", Tommy said, holding out his claw.
Helen nodded. "Okay" she removed her body suit and stood naked in front of him. then she climbed back on the bed laid on her back and spread her legs apart. Her huge boobies were lactating milk and her pussy was wet and juicy. "I hope I can make you satisfied and happy" she smiled playfully.
Tommy blushed from seeing her pussy and large boobs,and felt himself grew hard. "Okay.", he said hesitantly, and positioned himself.
Helen moaned as the big dragon pressed his cock against her pussy. It was so thick and large that at first it can't fit her little tiny pussy. She spread her legs wider and helped him as she guided him inside her.
Tommy moaned in pleasure as he went faster with each thrust. "So... hot.", he said in between breaths.
Helen let out a moan and hugged him tight wrapping her legs around his waist. "Ohh yes yes don't stop!" She groaned in pleasure her clit milked by his huge cock and her pussy get so wet. Her huge belly bouncing and sloshing as he thrusts.
"I'm getting close!!", Tommy said as he but his tail into her asshole, pleasuring her more.
Helen moaned loudly. "Me too!" She moved her hips, squeezing his huge cock with her belly muscles.
Tommy stopped for a minute. "Hey I need to tell you something."
"What?" she groaned, waiting for him to continue his thrusts.
"Sorry for stopping by the way. But this is my first time, so I want it to go as long as I can. And also did you see me eat a vitamin when I opened your door?
"yes" she nodded. "why?"
"Well I have to take that so I won't rape anybody. But if it happens, scratch behind my right ear okay? But, if you want more babies, make sure I don't take my vitamin, and we can keep fucking until you scratch my right ear, if it's alright with you."
"got it!" she smiled and kissed him.
Tommy was surprised, it being his first kiss and all. He started thrusting again, but faster than before and put his tail up Helen's anus.
Helen moaned loudly, feeling she is so close to climax. "fill me up!" she begged of him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,575 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,369 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,511 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,647 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,586 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,314 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething