The Village at the Edge of the World (NSFW) (Open)
"Sorry. I ain't got money. I could go get u some dirt to chew on." Man this elf was thick. What could he do to cconvince the guy? Slowly, and curiously Rain placed a hesitant hand on the elfs stomach.
"If you don't get your hand out from under there and away from my stomach Imma skin ya and make you into a loin clothe." Morgan remarked with a snarl. "Seriously...I don't gotta problem with makin' some perverse little faunthing into a crotch warmer."
Roling his eyes, Rain backed away an made sure gaib was fully k.oed before he took off the pendant around his neck. Smoke filled the room, and without care he just walked back over to the elf. "And i'd like to see you try." he was not smiling. "One of my potions did this i think i know what im talking about. As a wizard it'd be dumb of me not to take responcibility, for part of it. But not now~" And maybe never, he thought in humor. It wasnt his baby or his problem, just his potion.
"O gawd...a Wizard." Morgan groaned as he finally flipped himself over. Maybe it was all the alcohol throughout his long elven life or maybe it was something else...but this elf seemed less surprised and more irritated. "Seriously!? You expect me to believe you now? Cause yer some freaky little wizard that gets all off on pretending to be some faun boi? O lawdy...I know enough of my own magics to figure this could all just be one of ya' illusions or what not."
"And maybe your dreaming? Stop being so thick." And with that the wizard disappeared after snatching a quick sample of dna from the elf. Just so he coulddo a little analisis. He wouldnt be back for a while, a month or two?
The next day, Gaib wondered where his little fawn friend had wondered off to. Hoping his guest (mooch) hadnt scared him off. He watched as the elf looked throught ht e food bin, he had finally gotten him to wear SOMETHING this morning. He looked at the elfs ever growing abdomen. He thought it was just fat but when that dom appeared, yeah he obviously changed his mind about that.

"Sorry i dont have much, what are you looking for?" Gaib asked, not looking at the elf but his stomach. "And... what up with that bulge...."
In every language theres a word for love.
So love.
Grá - Irish/Gaelic/Celtic
(Ill be out for a couple days @-@ i got real life crap lol. Two days at the least, go ahead and continue without me, Mouse and Green)
((KK))

"I mean... it's just growing..." his quiet voice was almost, ALMOST, a bit to quiet. He stood up and walked over to the elf pulling a peice of bread out of the food bin then a chunk of recently cured meat. "Would you like anything?"
So love.
-Morgan, being one for denial in all forms save over indulgence replies- "Its a food belly. And yes. I will take something not a veggie."
"Ok, not much meat... and could you please stop walking around naked. Uh... it just... it causes problems..." oh yes it had caused problems. Last time he'd almost let himself screw the guy into the bed.... again... He didnt want to do that something could happen. It was obvious the elf was in denial... so it was true then... Maybe he could make a cradle? And another room! That would give him something to do, sense he got fired...
So love.
And the elf would refuse to get dressed. More so outta spite than anything else. "Nah...can't go get clothes on...cause its totally a religious holiday that requires I go around naked for all day." He was lying. It might not be obvious to some...but it was totally a lie. "So...deal with yer own problems..."
"..." Really? Man he sighed and dropped the knife on the table then went over to the elf. "Why not, you didnt come across as religous to to me..."
So love.
"Well! You thought wrong!" Morgan proclaimed in a rather haughty and loud voice before he shambled over towards the table and sat with about as much grace as a pregnant hippo...and considering things...
"Oh god..." Once again he moved over toward the elf. A month ago, was that how long it had been? So 8 more. Thats how it worked right? "Your tense..." he gulped and walked over to the meat then served the elf a plate of ham and some cooked carrots.
So love.
-And the Elf groaned as he wiggled his naked tush into that chair! And than he pomptly dry retched as he tried to partake of the food!- "Holy Crap!" -He exclaimed quite loudly and with no small dose of screech- "Whatcha trying ta do? Poison me?"
"N-no!" He exclaimed as he scurried over to the elf. "Its just... cured meat... are you ok? Maybe you should uh r-re-" he winced a llittle looking at the elf, his eyes dulling just a bit. He shook his head 'someones looking for you' that feeling.. filled him.
So love.
-And for his part Morgan just kept on complaining long after he should have stopped. Its not his fault (It totally is) that he kept on going...I mean what else was he suppose to do? Accept the fact that he was male and pregnant with an unnatural number of kids for an elf.
"Just calm down im sorry... hey please... LOOK ALRIGHT! i know im not a good cook but atleast i give you f*cking food! You want something better go get a wife! I get it!" Kicking the wall he sat outside and messed in the dirt with a stick.
So love.
"And Maybe I will! Atleast than boobs would be involved" The elf shouted back as he turned to idly torture his plate O' food.
Anger filled him up the more he thought about it. This was HIS house, and everything in it he was worked his ass for. And he's worked his ass of for this... ELF! If he was gonna live here, he would be his too.

Gaib stood and stomped back in and glared at the elf. The strange creepy aura he had seem to be more of a dominant one. He grabbed the elfs hands, restraining him, then dragged him into the bedroom. He didnt quite know what he was doing, anger was clouding his mind. Tieing his wrists to the bed posts, he looked down at the elf and his eyes just said it all.
So love.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,236 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,552 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,508 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,623 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,293 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething