Alien Mansion(OPEN FOR ALL- Need seeders?)
*couple of months later *

Jace rubbed his belly lightly, he had been filled with an alien called a Millifint, he had five live young in him and they would apparently grow to be just under human sized babies but at the moment he still looked fairly thin. He heard a moan and frowned a little knocking on a door and opening it "Hey Sean, are you okay? I heard you moaning?" He asked concerned, they had become quite good friends over the last few months and honestly Jace had begun to develop a crush.
"I was moaning, cause the babies are moving. It feels so good." Sean moaned.
Jace smiled lightly "Yeah, the eggs moving feels weird at the start but kind of turns you on towards the end cause they hit nerves connecting to your penis" I smiled going over to him "You must be pretty close now, how much longer do you think they'll be?" He smiled at him
"Mmm. A few more weeks. Come sit beside me." Sean moaned and patted a spot for Jace.
Jace smiled softly and went sitting beside him "Do you think, after this lot, since it's your first, do you think you'll stay and have some more or go back to earth?" He asked rubbing his own stomach lightly
"I do wanna stay and have more." Sean looked at Jace. "I started to have a crush on you since I first saw you, Jace."
Jace smiled widely at him before blushing a little and looking down shyly "Oh...well that's great you want to stay...um...well, I...I have a crush on you too" he said fiddling with his fingers nervously
Sean gently cupped Jace's chin. "Jace, I love you." Sean passionately kissed Jace on the lips.
Jace kissed him back deeply smiling widely before pulling away "I love you too Sean" he whispered smiling softly at him
Sean stood up and took off the robe he was wearing til he was completely naked.
Jace looked at him shocked, his whole face red, his heart beat quickly in his chest as he looked at him nervously before looking down at the clothes he was wearing
"Want me to make you more comfortable by taking you clothes off?" Sean asked.
Jace opened and closed his mouth a few times before slowly taking his clothes off biting his lip lightly, he had stretch marks lining his stomach from the last time he had carried the eggs. He slid his cargo pants and underwear off nervously
Sean walked up to Jace and kissed him again.
Jace kissed him back tenderly, he wrapped his arms around Sean's neck running his fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck lightly humming happily
"You're turning me on so much." Sean moaned.
Jace moaned softly "It's not just me, it's the eggs too." He moaned out. He turned around and leant against the bed sticking his bum out "Can you fuck me please. You can put your stomach on my back to take the weight off, I need you in me"
Sean placed his belly on Jace's back and started to thrust.
Jace cried out and moaned loudly his fingers tightening on the bed sheets "Yes Sean!" He cried out
Sean started to thrust harder and faster.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,251 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,609 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,393 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,295 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,514 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,661 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,072 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather