The phone ( close with Littleittyboy )
'Push!!! Jace you can do it just focus on it. I'll be with you. Dot't cry my love" Sam saib and wiped Jace's tear
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Jace groaned and pushed "Easy for you to say! You're not being ripped apart from the inside!" He screamed as he pushed
"Yeah I konw what you said anb I don't khow how hard it is. You can sclod me as you want if it's help just don't give up and do it my love, please" Sam looked warmly to Jace
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace nodded and screamed pushing with all his might "Is it coming?!"
"I don't see anything or head now. You felt he move down?" Sam asked while rubbing Jace's belly
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace shrugged "I don't know anymore, it's just hurting and numb" he said rubbing his eyes
"Hey calm down honey I can't do anything if you don't help me,please Jace don't give up. Hit me if you want, please Jace I love you" Sam kissed Jace it is only one thing that he think it'll help Jace
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace kissed back softly before groaning against his mouth and screaming a little as he pushed down as hard as he could
You can do it my love Just tell me when you feel anything" Sam cuddled Jace closely
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace sobbed and nodded before groaning and pushing again "I think it's coming" he said sobbing
"Okay okay Jace Just relax and control your breathe now I'll help you everything" Sam lets Jace grabbed his shoulder and leaded hos head to Sam.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,894 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Concerned For You [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 100 10,264 09-15-2018, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Lake County Corrections [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 138 9,585 09-15-2018, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,159 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  C Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy) bhdire8 225 34,944 04-22-2018, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  In my dark time (close w/ moony) Dots 31 2,848 12-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Saving the humankind (close with Dots) Namiryuu 58 10,146 05-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Namiryuu
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,740 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
  C Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1) labprotocol 84 17,007 03-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  C We're in this together with Littleittyboy Roxas Atlas 60 11,766 03-12-2017, 02:52 AM