The phone ( close with Littleittyboy )
"You can do it Jace you can do it just do like we do in the labor course. You can't stop it just breathe and calm down"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Jace sniffled a little trying to calm down "It hurts so much, I need you here" he cried and moaned before pushing and grunting loudly as he felt the baby inch down
"Yes Jace i'm going back but you must do anything you can before i arrive to the home. You must push more and more."
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace cried and sniffled "I know, I'm trying" he said and pushed hard again feeling the baby begin to press against his hole "Oh shit, the baby's at my whole, oh god it burns" he cried and moaned loudly
"Hey you can do it Jace i know it's hurt but you must doit and push the baby down. Our babies want to see the new world just try my love"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I love you" he moaned out before gritting his teeth and pushing with all his might screaming a bit to help him. The pain was horrible as he felt himself stretch to accomodate the head leaving him
Sam heard Jance screamed it make him so bad that can't stay with Jace now. "Hey honey i'm so sorry but you must do it. I know you can do it better."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace reached down feeling the top of the head "This one has a full head of hair!" He said laughing and crying at the same time, it gave him a bit of a boost and he pushed again screaming profanities as it slid from him "The heads out!" He panted out
"Head? Wow you do it better honey. the shoulder now you can do it. Just push more and cotrol your breathe"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace hummed in agreement while he waited for the body of the baby to turn before he started to push again screaming in pain as he was stretched to his limits
" yeah yeah do like that you can do it honey. I love you ns i want to be beside you. I'll arrive soon honey do it honey."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace sobbed brokenly as he pushed with all his might. He felt one shoulder dislodge and then the other and with one final large push the first baby came out. He gasped for breath holding it "It's a girl" he said crying a little and smiling at the screaming girl
"Good honey i was back to the home now where are you? i want to be with you now" Sam said and ran quickly to the home.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace called out "I'm near the kitchen! Can you get some towels and blankets to wrap them in!" He called out before moaning as he felt another contraction
"Yes i'll do it wait a minute honey" Sam said and ran to the bed room. He took a lot of towels and blankets. He ran to Jace bring it to him. " Hey honey i'm so sorry" Sam said and took the fisrt baby from Jace.hw wrapped her and put her in the basket. " hey honey want any help" Sam bring Jance' body and help him to feel good.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace leant into him tiredly "It hurts so bad" he cried holding onto him and moaned leaning back into him as a contraction wracked through his body, he clenched his teeth and groaned pushing
"You can do it honey I be here don't worry about anything" San got behind Jace, he kissed Jace's neck anb he rubbing Jace's belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace moaned and nodded pushing hard screaming bloody murder at the children inside him "Sam, it's not moving down" he sobbed softly
"What you want me to to Jace i'll do everything just tell" Sam said and runs Jace's belly
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace looked at him tiredly "Can you help me walk around for a while, it might make the baby drop a bit with gravity" he said before moaning as another contraction ran through his body

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,897 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Concerned For You [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 100 10,266 09-15-2018, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Lake County Corrections [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 138 9,586 09-15-2018, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,166 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  C Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy) bhdire8 225 34,949 04-22-2018, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  In my dark time (close w/ moony) Dots 31 2,849 12-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Saving the humankind (close with Dots) Namiryuu 58 10,148 05-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Namiryuu
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,744 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
  C Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1) labprotocol 84 17,011 03-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  C We're in this together with Littleittyboy Roxas Atlas 60 11,771 03-12-2017, 02:52 AM