The phone ( close with Littleittyboy )
"Yeah i will" Sam stood and help Jace to stand and walk "slowly honey just make it slow"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Jace nodded crying leaning a lot of his weight into Sam. He breathes heavily as he slowly walked around the room moaning as contraction after contraction hit him
"Hey lean to me Jace if it's help you" Sam helped Jace to wale abrund the room.He heard Jace moaned that make him felt bad but he must look better now for help Jace. "Hey want o push now?"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace nodded leaning against him "I'll try" he said before squatting down and leaning against the couch a bit moaning loudly he grit his teeth and bore down pushing as hard as he could screaming out
"You can do it you can do Just control your breathe more" Sam said and kissed Jace for help him to control his breathe .
PM me If you want to RP. 
Have kissed him back a little moaning loudly and pushing hard crying out as he felt the baby press against his hole
Sam felt Jace's body shaking from the pressure "Hey the baby come? It's good Jace just push. You want me to something that can help you?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace shook his head "Just stay with me please" he said tears running down his cheek quickly. He screamed a bit as he pushed hard feeling the second baby begin to stretch his hole to get out
"Yeah you can do it. Push more PUSH!!!!" Sam said and he whipped Jace's tears from his face "Don't cry my love i be here beside you "
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace sobbed leaning against him pushing with all his might "I'm so tired, I can't do this anymore" he said brokenly leaning back, the head was halfway out his hole at this point
"No Jace you can do it you can do. Hear me Jane Nothing you can't do it I know Jace you're my sweetheart I know you can do it just don't give up my love. Oru baby coming they want to meet us." Sam hugged Jace to help him better.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace sobbed and nodded before groaning and oushing with all his might, screaming until the head had come out. He leant back panting quickly "It hurts and burns so much" he sobbed brokenly
"Hey hey you can do it honey. speak with me Jace or do anything with me if it's help you just don't give up please push more"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace sobbed "I hate you! You did this to me! I hate you, it hurts too much" he sobbed brokenly and groaned pushing and screaming and swearing as the shoulders made their way out
" Yeah you hate me lt's okay you can hit me if you want just not give up honey. I'm so sorry" Sam said and kissed Jace to calm him down.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace sobbed against his mouth "I'm never doing this again, no matter what, never" he said sobbing and screamed in agony as he pushed the second child out grabbing it gently and handing it to him leaning back panting breathlessly
Sam holding the second baby in his arms. " Hey you saw that our baby is so cute like you. I love you honey. you must rest now before last baby come. Tell me if you want anything."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace sobbed and nodded leaning back breathing deeply as he waited
"Hey i'll bring more towels from the bed room for you call me if you want me" Sam said and walk to the bedroom.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace just kept leaning against the sofa, his breaths labored as he waited. This baby was taking its sweet time and Jace just wanted it out so he could rest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,894 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Concerned For You [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 100 10,264 09-15-2018, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Lake County Corrections [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 138 9,585 09-15-2018, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,159 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  C Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy) bhdire8 225 34,944 04-22-2018, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  In my dark time (close w/ moony) Dots 31 2,848 12-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Saving the humankind (close with Dots) Namiryuu 58 10,146 05-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Namiryuu
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,740 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
  C Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1) labprotocol 84 17,007 03-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  C We're in this together with Littleittyboy Roxas Atlas 60 11,765 03-12-2017, 02:52 AM