that love (close with franciel)
Name: Adrian 

Looks: Around 6 ft tall, a little muscular but still lean, has shoulder length wavy blonde hair and green eyes

It had been a long week at work and adrian could not wait to get home, at least it is saturday tomorrow. Smiling when he saw the driveway to the garage at his house, he thought of his husband who was waiting for him at home. He quickly parked his car and went into the house. " Babe, I'm home." He shouted as he toed off his shoes and went into the living room. 
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Name: Sam
Looks: 5'8" tall,slim with a little muscular , brown hair and gray eyes.

Sam was in the living room. He lean his back to the couch while rubbing his belly. He was 9 month pregnancy with twins now. Sam has stopped his work is last week because he know that the big day is coming. "He's back" Sam say and he stand up from the couch it's so hard with the huge belly but he want to do it foe his husband. "Welcome back honey" Sam waddle to Adrian and give him a sweet kiss.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Hey babe, babies giving you any trouble?  Besides the usual." adrian asked since Sam was considered overdue since twins are usually born early. He wrapped his arms around Sam and felt sam's outie fit snuggly into his bellybutton. He chuckled, enjoying how full Sam was. 
Avatar image doesn't belong to me  
Sam smile and give some more kiss. He moan softly as Adrian touch his belly. "Nothing special honey but they're really active I can't wait to meet them" Sam said and waddle to the couch. "Can you massage my belly? I really love you touch honey" Sam lean to the couch and close his eyes for relax.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Adrian reached into a drawer and pulled out a bottle of ootion. He pushed sam's shirt up to expose his large belly. Adrian leaned forward to kiss his belly before squirting on a good amount of lotion before he began to spread it around. Gently rubbing lotion all-over Sam's belly, adrian reached down and massaged his half-hard cock. 
Sam moan softly as Adrian start to massage his belly. his belly was so huge and the babies are active all the time that make he want this more than many times. "You're so sweet honey I really love it but what are you doing with the cock?" Sam smile as he close his eyes.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Adrian shrugged, " You just look too hot babe. It really has been a long week, I just thought I could help you get rid of some frustration." He smiled at Sam, hands now concentrating on massaging his huge belly.
"I understand it honey and you can do everything with me don't forget that I'm yours" Sam say as he moan softly with pleasure. He bend to touch Adrian's gently. "I love you honey and I can't wait to meet out babies"

(Hey want Sam to go in to labor soon in this night?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Sure. His water breaks during sex?)

Adrian beamed at Sam, bending down to kiss Sam. " I love you too, babe. Can't wait for our babies to arrive." Adrian says as he pulls away and kneels inbetween sam's legs which were spread wide due to the babies dropping into position earlier this week.

Adrian slowly pulls sam's pants and underwear down and kisses the tip of his cock before taking as much as he could into his mouth which wasn't a lot but it was enough to make Sam moan. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,020 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,895 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,824 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,257 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,757 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,159 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 612 99,886 05-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
Heart C love worth dying for Gadiva22 54 4,332 02-02-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  In my dark time (close w/ moony) Dots 31 2,848 12-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Blossoming love (closed with Dots) bhdire8 2,148 277,042 09-27-2017, 05:26 PM
Last Post: bhdire8