Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
"Well he is the one running everything. I bet if you ask him now that it's been a day later that he'll accept." Rusty said. "Besides you could always try to persuade him somehow."

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
he chuckles and nods "Well... i guess if i take the dishes in ill have an excuse to ask" he says with a chuckle
Available for conversation, pm me.
"There ya go!" Rusty said. "Go see."

he chuckles and gives rusty a kiss on the lips before getting up and grabs the dishes to head into the house
Chazz was up an working on a few papers in his bedroom. Not really aware of anything going on.

"H...hey chazz" blip said softly walking in"i wanted to thankyou for upgrading rustys den"
"It's something he needed, he should get what he needs." Chazz answered. "You alright? You're pretty big, do you think you should be moving around?"

"Im ok" he says with a smile "A...although i am a little... horny" he adds blushing deeply and squirming a bit "Sadly Rusty isnt able to move... if you think im big... hes bigger"
"oh dear....we're probably gonna have to make sure he doesn't break through the floorboards." Chazz said though he gave a sigh. "I guess you want me to help with that horny issue? Correct?"

he blushes deeply "O...Only if you want to" he says squirming a little "I...I dont want you to do anything you dont want to"
"I'll do it to help you out. Though keep in mind I haven't doen this in a while so it might not be all that great." Chazz said.

he chuckles softly "Hun, dont worry about that, ive been with the others, i know that there is worse out there than you could possibly be"
"Alright." Chazz answered.

(fade to black)

Chazz panted a few times as he tried to regain his breathe. He'd only given what Blip wanted, at the current time Chazz wasn't wanting more young. So just give Blip what they wanted. That was fine.

"Alright, I think you should find a place to go rest before you start to get bigger." Chazz said. "I'm gonna go for a walk."

Blip nods and gives Chazz a hug "Thankyou" he says with a smile before heading back to Rustys den, knocking before letting himself in when Rusty answers
(Thinking of torturing Chazz)

"Come in." Rusty said. "You look pleased."

(hehe sounds like a plan, im trying to think of how to pick on Merin again XD)

He smiles and nods "I am" he says with a chuckle and pats his belly "managed to add him...although it was more a pitty fuck than anything" he laughs
(I'm thinking CHazz ends up pounced y a electric legendary and all electric types end up attracted to him?)

"ya got what ya wanted though." Rusty replied

he chuckles and nods "mmm, i did... Now come here you, i want snuggles"

(hehe sounds good)
(Now what legendary hm..)

"Ah." rusty said.

Chazz gave a sigh as he sat outside a little ways away from the house. He wasn't really expecting anything.

Merin watched as Chaz wandered off into the trees "I hope he is ok" he mutters softly. he twitches sensing, again, the people from the facility trying to sneak into the property.
"Ill deal with it" he mutters softly and looks to Eve "Let Chazz know when he comes back ok?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,424 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,272 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,127 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,289 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,714 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,422 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,703 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,084 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,591 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,347 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething