Closed The Grand Alpha's pups (018Luxio)
"All I can teach em is stuff in a school, I have nothing that can top their other half. I can't fish, hunt, and my senses are dull compared to their's. You're doing a poor convincing to me that I have something that they want or need." Andrew added as he folded his arms. "You know....whenever I thought about settling own an having a family I never dared think that this could be how it went. I always saw it with a wife who loved me and I loved her and that I would feel like I had so much to give my own children. But in this situation for how things have actually gone, I feel at a constant lost. I took Arrow because I was afraid for them, he was the weakest out of the litter and from what I saw on nature shows that doesn't bod well."

Rubbing his eyes, Andrew sighed.

"I know you guys are different than normal wolves and I guess it's pretty pathetic of me to have my fears based on some outdated documentary of the normal animal. But still...." Andrew attempted to start but he fell silent.
"You are the only one keeping you here. Your free to go and live your life as you please. If you want to go find a wife, have children of your own. He will be fine here"
"GAH! YOU AREN'T LISTENING TO ANYTHING!!" Andrew snapped. "That's how I pictured it, that doesn't mean it's how I want it now!! What is your problem?! You choose only to hear a few sentences out of everything I say and then you make your comment. I know you aren't much of a talker but for Pete's sake, will you open those highly skilled ears of yours open a bit more and maybe figure out that I'm just conflicted on what I can give them all?!"

A annoyed expression came to Andrew's face. Every time, they only seemed to take a few of his words into their thick brained skull and that was it. They heard nothing else. HE could pour his heart and soul out to this guy an they might only hear one to two sentences out of everything and then make some stupid comment back.

"WHy do you think I choose to move here in a cabin not that far from you?! WHy do you think I never got a restraining order on you for breaking into my house after the massive second litter?! WHY do you even dare to think I put up WITH ANY OF THIS?!!" Andrew snapped. "ANd if you give me a three worded sentence for everything I have said and it's only one sentence I am going to slap you upside the head and call you Moron! So THINK FIRST! THEN speak!"

The human folded his arms as he stared at Chris, the noise was enough to attract Arrow and maybe a few of the other pups to peaking out of the kitchen doorway.
Chris simply states at him for a minute or two, saying nothing as the pups make their way to the doorway, them all now crowded in the doorway watching.
Andrew tapped his foot as he stood there, not noticing the pups in the doorway. The whole time though it was clear he was jsut getting more an more annoyed as he hunched his shoulders up.

"Well? Anything? Is there anything at all you're gonna say now that I hope you thought about it?" Andrew asked, his voice clearly showing he still wasn't happy.
"Because they are just as much yours as they are mine, some more than others. And maybe you should have done everything you could to keep me away from you, maybe I should have stayed away from you. But I couldn't, I still can't..."
"Well you're doing a strange job of showing you might actually care about me in more than one way." Andrew said. "Yes I am grateful for you helping out with the second litter but still. Not always telling me more than just a few things or hearing what I say, doesn't really help me see that you care towards me in anyway."

It was true, yes Chris wasn't a talker but still. They had gotten to try and know each other and still, things seemed out of place; mainly himself.

"Why don't you just tell me what you actually think and feel? Tell me, what can I give them other than love and another person for them to know, what can I give them other than that?" Andrew asked.
"The chance at a human existence, if they want it"
Andrew's facial expression softened and he glanced towards the pups in the doorway that he just noticed and sighed. In their eyes he probably seemed like the bad guy despite Chris's words. Their words had reached Andrew's ears and they were echoing in his head. How could he not think on their words? How would he be able to do that? Arrow came out from the doorway and went over to Andrew, hugging their father and giving a smile to em.

"School was fun but I like the home schooling better, along with the cabin." Arrow said. "Besides, it's best to be with you. I don't wanna be here without you."
Taking their brother's lead the others slowly make their way over to Andrew, hugging him as well. Though their was one, the only girl inamongst all the boys that hung back, her blonde hair and blue eyes the exact same match as her father's except for the flash of gold that flashed at Andrew for only a second or two as she made her way over to Chris, her arms wrapping around his leg.
Seeing all the pups save for one young girl come over to him, Andrew couldn't take it. Tears started to leave his eyes as he didn't expect any of the ones that lived with Chris to come over. Rubbing his eyes, he tried not to let them fall but it was no use.

"Okay...okay....I'll stay." Andrew said. "I'm sorry if...I upset any of you."
Chris watches Andrew with the pups before picking up his daughter and making his way into the main den.
(So what should we do now?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 736 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,601 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,190 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Omega and their Alpha ShadowsWolf 0 598 11-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  C The Giant's Breeding Pet (018Luxio and Lovebite) Lovebite 68 15,102 04-22-2017, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Found (Closed/018Luxio) fairyschari 7 1,475 04-21-2017, 02:39 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) Lovebite 647 116,471 04-20-2017, 02:52 PM
Photo The devil and I(With 018Luxio) Littleittyboy 7 1,431 03-14-2017, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  John watson&Sherlock holmes alpha& beta justhappening 0 521 01-25-2017, 01:57 PM
Last Post: justhappening
  C A Demon's Pet (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite) Lovebite 217 36,670 01-23-2017, 05:34 PM