Closed Found (Closed/018Luxio)
It was hard to tell how many months had passed but Atlas assumed almost a year given by how big his belly had gotten. It was difficult to move around already in the cramped room he had been forced to live in for a while so all he really did was lay on his side in the uncomfortable bed that only felt worse as his belly grew. He'd lay down until he needed to go to the bathroom or when the man raped him as he usually did several times a week.

He was used to it as he had given up screaming so long ago. He knew that the man's plans of him was to use him for breeding and doing god knows what with babies once they're born. It scared him especially as he felt he was having more than one child but couldn't tell how many.

It was during the man raping him did he hear police sirens. He looked confused just as much as him. Stepping aside and pulling his pants up, he hurried to the front entrance. Atlas had discarded his clothes long ago because they no longer fit him so he pulled the light blanket over him as he tried to listen in on the commotion. Calmness. Yelling. Barging in doors. It took not long until the door burst open by the sheer force of the officers kicking. They quickly spotted him, speaking into microphones that they found him.

He felt utterly terrified of them. Were they not officers and a part of the man's mafia or something and wanted to get him to use him on his own? He struggled to sit up, wanting to cower away as he stared frantically all around those officers that didn't even speak to him. He got the attention or something of one of them because he was staring at him, wanting to speak and Atlas only pulled the blanket closer to his body.
______
"A man who is not willing to fight what he wants, deserves what he gets. So go back to being what everybody expects you to be, or find the courage to fight and write your own story."
Yes, I roleplay. Everything you need to know is in my profile. PM for more details.
They had been searching for this scum for years now. It was only with an annonymous tip that the somehow managed to track him down. The arrest had been a pretty easy one, they had managed to catch him off guard, in the middle of a rape by the looks of it.

He was one of the last officers to enter the small room where the victim was being held. He glanced around quickly at all the others who seemed rather terrified of the heavily pregnant man on the old bed. Rolling his eyes he approached him slowly, already finding that Atlas was staring at him as well.

"It's okay, we're not going to hurt you, your safe now." He spoke calmly as he approached the bed. "My name is Christian, we're going to get you out of here."
He was surprised that he had actually spoken to him and not bothered to speak with him at all. He nodded, unsure of the words to say and trying to find them (ironic for a man whose job involved reading.) it took a few moments more before he spoke, "T-thank you...My name's Atlas...But is he...?" He lost his words again on trying to ask if the man was in their custody now,, probably from having been reduced to a sex slave for nearly a year and had learned quickly the less he spoke meant the less of the rape and beatings he'd get.
______
"A man who is not willing to fight what he wants, deserves what he gets. So go back to being what everybody expects you to be, or find the courage to fight and write your own story."
Yes, I roleplay. Everything you need to know is in my profile. PM for more details.
"He won't hurt you anymore, he's in our custody." Christian gave him a soft smile before holding his hand out to him. "Come on." One of the other officers tossed a large quilt in Christian's direction which he caught easily with his free hand, the other still held out for Atlas to take.
He nodded, taking his words in though he really couldn't bring himself to smile back. He took the quilt wrapping it around himself and taking off the other thin blanket. Once he could cover as much of himself as he could, he took the other hand to be helped up, even though it took a lot of stumbling from having never walked much since the pregnancy.
______
Christian allows Atlas to take his time and gain his footing as they slowly made their way out of the rundown house. The blue and red lights were blinding when they stepped out into the darkness. Christian led Atlas to his patrol car and opened the back door before helping Atlas inside. They didn't worry about calling an ambulance, Christian just took him to the hospital afterward.
Atlas leaned against him and used him as his guide, mainly so he could shut his eyes away from the blinding lights which didn't help that he hadn't seen the light of day in months. It all gave him a headache in general as he stepped inside and managed to lock in his seat belt despite his protruding belly being in the way. He used the quilt to shield his eyes throughout the ride, eventually falling asleep halfway through despite how uncomfortable it was falling asleep in a car. He only ever woke up when they reached the hospital, gently shifting around to find a more comfortable spot and still trying to blink through the blinding lights of traffic and the hospital.
______
The nurses and doctors moved to help him out though Christisn beat them to it. He helped Atlas out of the car and into a wheelchair before following the doctors and nurses down the hall to a room. There was no need to cause unnecessary stress on Atlas and he seemed to trust Christian so the cop thought it best to stay with him during the examination.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,429 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,105 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,718 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,876 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,895 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,088 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,734 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,759 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8